How to use GSA Captcha Breaker With RankerX which is working on different VPS?

Hello
My GSA CB and SER are running on one VPS and RankerX is running on a different VPS.
Now how do I connect CB with RankerX?

I have already gone through this medium link and have few queries.
  • The link tells us Select Simulate Decaptcher (select Decaptcher only). But decaptcher is not available in RankerX. So will it not work if we select 2captcha which is available in both?
  • Also what should I fill in the Listen On field below? Apparently I am not entering any information which is connecting both the tools across two different VPS's.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
  • Thanks. I have seen this link before however it didnt answer the questions I asked. That's why I created this discussion. 
    Well I really thought it would answer your question.
    Anyway, for RankerX Im sure it offers 2captcha as service? If not, simply choose any other service and check that same one in GSA Captcha Breaker (CB) as "to simulate".
    As IP in Captcha Breaker you can indeed use 0.0.0.0 as that would mean it is listening on all interfaces and also the external one.
    On the PC where RankerX is running, you need to modify the host file since GSA Captcha Breaker is not running locally.

RankerX VPS: Edit the file located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (make sure you do it as admin, else you can not save the file) and copy/paste the lines found on the same file from the CB-VPS and make sure the IP is the one of the external interface from that CB-VPS.

• Thank you so much @sven for this 
    One final question: 
    Once I update the above settings, CB will continue to work normally with SER on the same VPS right? Or will it be affected in any way?
    Accepted Answer
    yes, it will work just fine as SER and CB communicate differently and not over a server port.
  • Sven said:
    Well I really thought it would answer your question.
    Anyway, for RankerX Im sure it offers 2captcha as service? If not, simply choose any other service and check that same one in GSA Captcha Breaker (CB) as "to simulate".
    As IP in Captcha Breaker you can indeed use 0.0.0.0 as that would mean it is listening on all interfaces and also the external one.
    On the PC where RankerX is running, you need to modify the host file since GSA Captcha Breaker is not running locally.

RankerX VPS: Edit the file located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (make sure you do it as admin, else you can not save the file) and copy/paste the lines found on the same file from the CB-VPS and make sure the IP is the one of the external interface from that CB-VPS.

I implemented the steps and copied the IPs from the CB-VPS host file to the RankerX VPS host file and saved them.

After that when I ran some projects on RankerX, the CB log is not showing anything - means its not working somehow. Here are my CB settings:

And yes both are using 2captcha.

show the host files of both systems please.
  • CB Host File

Ranker X Host File

Accepted Answer
    well how should that work then? You have NO 2captcha entries added anywhere.
  • Is it something I need to get from 2captcha website and add in both the host files? 
    edited July 7 Accepted Answer
    NO, it should have been copied from the host file when you enable the 2captcha simulation in CB.
    Anyway add this to the host file where RankerX runs on...
    1.2.3.4 2captcha.com
    Where 1.2.3.4 should be exchanged with the IP of the server where GSA Captcha Breaker runs on.
  • Thank you so much for your help. It works now  :)
    Accepted Answer
    Your welcome.