Skip to content

How to use GSA Captcha Breaker With RankerX which is working on different VPS?

Hello
My GSA CB and SER are running on one VPS and RankerX is running on a different VPS.
Now how do I connect CB with RankerX?

I have already gone through this medium link and have few queries.
  • The link tells us Select Simulate Decaptcher (select Decaptcher only). But decaptcher is not available in RankerX. So will it not work if we select 2captcha which is available in both?
  • Also what should I fill in the Listen On field below? Apparently I am not entering any information which is connecting both the tools across two different VPS's.

Comments

• Thanks. I have seen this link before however it didnt answer the questions I asked. That's why I created this discussion. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well I really thought it would answer your question.
    Anyway, for RankerX Im sure it offers 2captcha as service? If not, simply choose any other service and check that same one in GSA Captcha Breaker (CB) as "to simulate".
    As IP in Captcha Breaker you can indeed use 0.0.0.0 as that would mean it is listening on all interfaces and also the external one.
    On the PC where RankerX is running, you need to modify the host file since GSA Captcha Breaker is not running locally.

RankerX VPS: Edit the file located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (make sure you do it as admin, else you can not save the file) and copy/paste the lines found on the same file from the CB-VPS and make sure the IP is the one of the external interface from that CB-VPS.

• Thank you so much @sven for this 
    One final question: 
    Once I update the above settings, CB will continue to work normally with SER on the same VPS right? Or will it be affected in any way?
    yes, it will work just fine as SER and CB communicate differently and not over a server port.
  • Sven said:
    Well I really thought it would answer your question.
    Anyway, for RankerX Im sure it offers 2captcha as service? If not, simply choose any other service and check that same one in GSA Captcha Breaker (CB) as "to simulate".
    As IP in Captcha Breaker you can indeed use 0.0.0.0 as that would mean it is listening on all interfaces and also the external one.
    On the PC where RankerX is running, you need to modify the host file since GSA Captcha Breaker is not running locally.

RankerX VPS: Edit the file located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (make sure you do it as admin, else you can not save the file) and copy/paste the lines found on the same file from the CB-VPS and make sure the IP is the one of the external interface from that CB-VPS.

I implemented the steps and copied the IPs from the CB-VPS host file to the RankerX VPS host file and saved them.

After that when I ran some projects on RankerX, the CB log is not showing anything - means its not working somehow. Here are my CB settings:

And yes both are using 2captcha.

show the host files of both systems please.
  • CB Host File

Ranker X Host File

well how should that work then? You have NO 2captcha entries added anywhere.
  • Is it something I need to get from 2captcha website and add in both the host files? 
    edited July 2020
    NO, it should have been copied from the host file when you enable the 2captcha simulation in CB.
    Anyway add this to the host file where RankerX runs on...
    <b>1.2.3.4</b> 2captcha.com
    Where 1.2.3.4 should be exchanged with the IP of the server where GSA Captcha Breaker runs on.
  • Thank you so much for your help. It works now  :)
    Your welcome.
  • Facing a small issue now as both CB and Ranker X are working on the same VPS

This is my hosts file 

And this is my Captcha Breaker

Still Somehow Ranker X is not recognizing CB. I have selected 2Captcha in RankerX.
    What am i doing wrong?

1. the host file does not accept URLs, so you can remove the https://2captcha.com entry
    2. Try to unchek "Run on custom port" as that would only work for 80 and not the https one which is using 443.
  • Hello Sven 

Hope you are doing great
    The integration ran well for 2 years but now I am facing some issues even after following the above steps
    There was some change in Server IPs so may be that has created the problem.
    But still I made the required changes and RankerX and CB refuse to connect. (both are running on different VPS) 
    Can you please tell me what is the problem???
    I have attached the images below::

Ranker X Host File

Captcha Breaker Hosts File

Captcha Breaker Settings

Seems like you also simulate azcaptcha.com  on Captcha Breaker, please disable that one. Else I see no problems.
  • edited August 2022
    Sven said:
    Seems like you also simulate azcaptcha.com  on Captcha Breaker, please disable that one. Else I see no problems.

I have disabled that and even removed it from the hosts. But still getting error
    Note : I am using the CB and RankerX on different VPS. Run on Custom Port is ENABLED
    This is my current hosts file content 

CB Hosts

0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
    156.96.63.188 wp12343280.server-he.de
    123.31.42.230 mixsig.net

# -= GSA Captcha Breaker =-
    163.172.105.148 2captcha.com

RankerX Hosts

0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
    156.96.63.188 wp12343280.server-he.de
    123.31.42.230 mixsig.net

163.172.105.148 2captcha.com
    looks good to me. Im sorry, I don't own RankerX so I can't really help on this matter. Though I know that a setup as seen here worked previously for others.
  • edited August 2022
    Just to update it here so that it might help someone else 
    The problem was not with the hosts file but with the VPS. Apparently it was not connecting due to firewall being enabled. 
    Now all is fixed
    Thanked by 1Sven
    thanks for reporting back!