Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• you got a sale from bit coin. discount is admired
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    you got a sale from bit coin. discount is admired
    Hello! Thanks for your purchase. Please log into the member's area and request for Dropbox access. You will receive your links with in half a day. Good luck and stay safe!
  • Hello, I just ordered this and I couldn't download from the members area. I haven't received the Dropbox links yet but I'm sure they will come soon. I just want to let you know I was unable to download and use instantly. Thanks!
    arc323 said:
    Hello, I just ordered this and I couldn't download from the members area. I haven't received the Dropbox links yet but I'm sure they will come soon. I just want to let you know I was unable to download and use instantly. Thanks!
    Hi , Thank you for trusting our service. Actually it happens when warriorplus detects any suspicious activity while processing payments. (when user use vpn/ proxies while processing payments it happens) I noticed your DB is approved and your payment completed. You always can open a ticket at members area for any issues. We have got pretty active nice team :).
  • JackDanielJackDaniel Kentucky
    are you selling contextual links?
    are you selling contextual links?
    Hello thanks for your interest in our service. Yes we scrape and provide MOZ's PA/DA and Contextural links after verifying with GSA SER, which are ideal for your top tier campaigns.
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    What's the pa/da value of the links in the contextual_urls?
  • majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
    Hello,
    may I get a coupon as well please?
    Thanks and have a nice day.

Regards,
    Michal
    majkee97 said:
    Hello,
    may I get a coupon as well please?

Regards,
    Michal
    Coupon sent. Stay safe! Thanks.
    What's the pa/da value of the links in the contextual_urls?
    Hi! After the GSA SER verification compatibility, we sort out the links that meet the MOZ's PA/DA value above 15. In the contextual_urls folder will find hundreds of unique domain article / social submissions that are ideal for top tier campaigns.
  • hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    I was changing some settings in the paypal today and accidentally cancelled the pre approved payment plan. However, I want to continue the plan. What do I do now?
  • Hi,
    Coupon please?
    hredman said:
    I was changing some settings in the paypal today and accidentally cancelled the pre approved payment plan. However, I want to continue the plan. What do I do now?
    Hi! You should be able to reactivate the pre-approved payment plan through WarrorPlus. Also, you can repurchase the desired memberships subscription to the current email address when the subscription is expired. It won't be a problem for your auto-sync process.
    goldenboy said:
    Hi,
    Coupon please?
  • Can you send me a coupon? thanks!
    Can you send me a coupon? thanks!
  • Hello Serpowerlists!

Sent you an email by requesting an invoice. It would be highly appreciated if you can send me an invoice for my payments of this year.

Thanks in advance!
    ishanpenn said:
    Hello Serpowerlists!

Sent you an email by requesting an invoice. It would be highly appreciated if you can send me an invoice for my payments of this year.

Thanks in advance!
    Hi! We have responded to all the emails, and you must have received your invoice. Stay safe! Thanks.
  • Can i get a discount code please. Also, are the urls in the list only ready for captcha breaker or do you have targets that are able to be posted to with xevil recaptcha solution?
    Can i get a discount code please. Also, are the urls in the list only ready for captcha breaker or do you have targets that are able to be posted to with xevil recaptcha solution?
    Hi!  You can use any solution such as Xevil / Captcha Sniper / GSA Captcha Breaker and you will be able to get better results.

We sent you a coupon via PM. Stay safe!
  • HELLO.
    GIVE ME CUPON.
    THX!
  • Do GOV EDU links included in this list.?
    fiesta said:
    HELLO.
    GIVE ME CUPON.
    THX!

Do GOV EDU links included in this list.?
    Hi! We scrape links from platforms across the web and Yes, gov and edu links are included in the verified links. However, we do not specifically provide them under a particular category.
  • I want to use the lists on 3 different places. I read the policy and I only can use it on 2 pcs. Do I need another subscription to use it on the 3rd pc? pls help
    thomp5on said:
    I want to use the lists on 3 different places. I read the policy and I only can use it on 2 pcs. Do I need another subscription to use it on the 3rd pc? pls help
    Hi! You can only use a membership on 2 IPs. However, you can add extra IPs to your membership, and it can be done with an added payment of 5$/mo per IP. Please create a ticket by logging into the members area or send us an email with your membership information. We are happy to assist you.
  • sir please send me the coupon again
    sir please send me the coupon again
  • How to enable auto renewal option for an existing membership?
    How to enable auto renewal option for an existing membership?
    Hi! You can enable auto-renewal plan via Warrior Plus and 2Checkout accounts. However, due to the nature of the cryptocurrency, you will not be able to use a renewal membership if you purchase our membership with BTC.