Skip to content

SEREngines v3 Rollout

Comments

• JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @Deeeeeeee I do have some lists and you are welcome to send through those lists to our email if you like. Its best to send through verified lists (with an already post backlink) as in the past I have found it takes a considerable amount of time just to check if a site is still working and taking backlinks.

@tennisfans Will do.

Thanked by 1tennisfans
  • Is there anyway I can subscribe to know when it's officially launched?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    @James: Will do. :)  I have a few lists somewhere from G00 searches, also others from other sources. I will check and see which work and try to notate that.
    Thanked by 1James
    @KasunPerera I will announce here.
    edited May 2020
    Available in GSA SER 14.63 and above
    • Cookies are being removed correctly when deleting a project. Cookies are used to resume logged in sessions from previous posts/registrations so you are not having to log in all the time which should reduce footprints and increase stick rate as well as decrease submission times.
    • TYPE() command fixes for foreign languages
    • Added extra parameter to WAIT() command
    • RACAPTCHA() command was fixed
    Thanked by 1Oscar

• James said:
    Available in GSA SER 14.63 and above
    • Cookies are being removed correctly when deleting a project. Cookies are used to resume logged in sessions from previous posts/registrations so you are not having to log in all the time which should reduce footprints and increase stick rate as well as increase submission times.
    • TYPE() command fixes for foreign languages
    • Added extra parameter to WAIT() command
    • RACAPTCHA() command was fixed

Can we create our own engines? If so, this week I subscribe to test. ;)
    @Oscar Thats the plan for phase 2.
  • BDSBDS India
    @james any info on new registration
  • James said:
    will be there be facility to add our own sites like tumblr blog blogspot blog?
    edited May 2020
    @BDS soon.

@robin69 yes, you can script your own sites in phase 2 (once the scripting commands are stabilized).

Alternatively you can suggest sites and I will add them.

Phase 3 will allow you to sell your own engines using our secure API.
    edited May 2020
    Available in GSA SER 14.65 and above
    • Fixes when some commands fail (KEYBOARD, SELECT)
    • Posting content without spinning it (spintax). Needed for some engines..
    • Fixed GSA SER crash when debugging engines (not in headless mode)
    • Removed SEREngines changelog, you can now see when an engine was updated last by mousing over the engine in the project window
    • All commands to SEREngines sent using UTF8
  • James said:
    Available in GSA SER 14.65 and above
    • Fixes when some commands fail (KEYBOARD, SELECT)
    • Posting content without spinning it (spintax). Needed for some engines..
    • Fixed GSA SER crash when debugging engines (not in headless mode)
    • Removed SEREngines changelog, you can now see when an engine was updated last by mousing over the engine in the project window
    • All commands to SEREngines sent using UTF8

Hello, I want to try. I am interested in hiring the service. Thank you 
    edited May 2020
    @exagon Thanks for your interest. GSA SER 14.65 was just released with some important upgrades needed for SEREngines v3. Will be beginning to push new engines shortly after testing with the new GSA SER version.
  • edited May 2020
    James said:
    @exagon Thanks for your interest. GSA SER 14.65 was just released with some important upgrades needed for SEREngines v3. Will be beginning to push new engines shortly after testing with the new GSA SER version.

Hello,

OK, how can I contract the service?

Thank you
    @exagono Registrations are closed at the moment. Once they open back up again, I will post here.
  • James said:
    @exagono Registrations are closed at the moment. Once they open back up again, I will post here.
    ok thank you
  • Information is welcome when it opens.
    edited May 2020
    Now available in SEREngines v3
    • Commands now searching all iframes instead of just main frame for element
    • Added evasion tricks which make the headless browser undetectable. When testing, it improves Recaptcha v3 scores from 0.3 to 0.7. Also Recaptcha v2 is much easier/quicker to solve and Recaptcha v2 invisible is not even asking to solve anything.
    Before:

After:

NOTE: There are more factors which contribute to the score such as proxies/ip addresses and their history.
  • can you show some screenshots or video of the addon being used? id love to see the new v3 before buying
    @DEz-N We will be opening registrations back up soon and will offer a free trial.
    edited June 2020
    Just released an initial 5 High PA engines for the SEREngines v3 rollout. You can see them under this folder: 

You will need to be running GSA SER 14.65+ to see the new engines. I suggest restarting GSA SER first rather than stopping and starting the projects as the new SEREngines plugin updates are only checked every hour.

When starting GSA SER with the new SEREngines v3 engines selected, it will install the plugin.

More engines will follow once performance is monitored and any customer issues are fixed.

Built and tested engines with:
    • Captcha Solving: 2captcha
    • Proxies: Blazing SEO Proxies
    • Emails: SEREmails.com
  • 2Captcha is reporting that the Google update has caused big problems with their service. Is this an issue with the v3 rollout?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats for google.com (search engine) only (as of right now).
  • also add support for capmonster.cloud it's cheaper than 2 captcha. Can you please list the sitenames?
    edited June 2020
    @robin69 SEREngines v3 supports all the captcha solvers that GSA SER does as its a plugin and uses all of GSA SER's features.
  • when will we try?
    edited June 2020
    @turgayaktay so far our initial 5 engines we released to test stability of the plugin have been a success, we will be pushing more engines soon. I would rather complete the rollout then take on new customers to make sure they have a good experience.

Thanked by 1tennisfans
    Available in the updated SEREngines plugin + GSA SER 14.66 and above
    • DRAG() command which allows you to drag elements around the site. This is good for those website creator type sites where you need to drag and drop elements.
    • When creating your own engine in debug mode (shows the browser window), it will now show where the virtual mouse is being moved and clicked. This is good for diagnosing issues with your engine when its clicking the wrong location.
    • Various bug fixes.
  • @James good job, I just tried SERE and the chrome version is going very well, I hope the phase of creating your own engines is near, I have a db of 10k profiles and web 2.0 waiting. ;)
  • Have you added any new sites. Kindly put in changelog if you add new sites.
This discussion has been closed.