Skip to content

Google proxies searched and tested by the software but they don't work

2»

Comments

• Unfortunately the results are so bad , 99% of the resulted proxies are asking for recaptcha v2 on google search..
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why now 99% again...wasn't it 50% some days ago with the internal proxy solution?
  • Yes,but everything is falling apart now , its like the proxies sources are not good anymore. Is there any chance that you can give me the proper configuration file for my purpose ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sources are not good anymore? Common, you have over 3000+ source pre-defined. And you tell me all of them are not good!?

You need to let it search for proxies continuously and also test present proxies.

Of course if you use public proxies with google, you burn them very fast. But then again, for your purpose it would make more sense investing in a proxy provider like solidproxies.com.

• You can't really do serious thing with publicly scraped google proxies. At least not for long. You have to port scan them and find your own reliable sources.

If all else fails then there is always an option to pay for private or backconnect proxies.
  • mirceamircea romania
    edited January 2020
    TheGypsy said:
    You can't really do serious thing with publicly scraped google proxies. At least not for long. You have to port scan them and find your own reliable sources.

If all else fails then there is always an option to pay for private or backconnect proxies.
    What would be the best and cheapest proxy provider (rotating or new proxy on each request) that will allow me to use it for google search and click on my clients websites (using tool) to increase SEO without penalty ?
    (ps. any datacenter proxies or residential ?)
  • It's not allowing you or not. You have to learn how to use your tool with your proxies so you won't get banned by google. Every proxy will get banned if you abuse them.
    Last time I checked backconnect proxies were expensive but for that they provide a big pool of IP and you gain speed. Since blazing seo not provideing this service I haven't used one so can't recommend you one.
    Private proxies like the ones I use from Blazing SEO are cheaper than purchasing a backconnect service but it's slower. Well, it's actually not slower as you can do the same amount of search with each proxy but while the backconnect proxies you get thousands of IP and run like mad with private proxies you are limited to the amount of proxies you have.
    For example I use private proxies for checking index and ranking. Nothing serious stuff like advanced operator scraping. I use only 1 thread with 10 proxies and 10s delay. This means that I use each proxy once every 100seconds. Even with this setting sometimes some of the proxies get banned. So you can do the math.

• Thank, I was talking about google ban for the website for clicking on the website using datacenter proxies and robot.
  • Google doesn't ban for clicking on websites using datacenter proxies and robot. Google bans for using its services too often.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I had this issue with a proxy provider I normally use, first time I’ve experienced it.. proxies working fine for other things but not for google search.. 

I noticed this around last week, maybe they have limited the use of search requests per IP or something.

I was using 400 dedicated private proxies. 
  • Tim89 said:
    I had this issue with a proxy provider I normally use, first time I’ve experienced it.. proxies working fine for other things but not for google search.. 

I noticed this around last week, maybe they have limited the use of search requests per IP or something.

Where did you get those 400 IPs ? I
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Tim89 said:

Been having the same problem with a rotating proxy provider. Stopped working for Google around last week. Still works fine with all other search engines.

Updated Scrapebox search engines and installed any Scrapebox updates. Still the same issue, waiting for the provider to respond
  • 710fla said:
    Tim89 said:

Been having the same problem with a rotating proxy provider. Stopped working for Google around last week. Still works fine with all other search engines.

Updated Scrapebox search engines and installed any Scrapebox updates. Still the same issue, waiting for the provider to respond
    What do you mean by 'stopped working' ? Do you use it GSA and Scrapebox or you bought rotating proxy from some provider ?
  • @Tim89 have the proxies been perma-banned?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited January 2020
    @TheGypsy Yes, it seemed they did