Skip to content

Google proxies searched and tested by the software but they don't work

mirceamircea romania
edited January 2020 in GSA Proxy Scraper
Hello,

I need to get proxies for google search so I did the following in settings:

1. Providers : ALL
2. AUtomatic export : YES
3. Automatic search: enabled, 'test proxies against' = selected only 'google search' box.
4. Filter: 'Accept only if tagged as google'

All resulted and saved proxies (99%) doesn't work for google search , why is that ? What I did wrong ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. You should also setup things to test against being anonymous or not since the google test is only performed on anonymous sites
    2. When you say 99% are not working, that 99% measures at what? The collected tests or how did you come to this 99%?

• Out of 100 'tested' proxies 99 not work.
  • Would you please provide me with clear instructions on how to achieve what I need ?
  • For example here are a few instant 'tested' and passed/working google proxie, none works:

177.99.17.15:4145
    2.188.33.62:4145
    118.174.209.244:4145
    118.172.158.113:4145
    37.32.7.4:1080
    37.32.6.43:4145
    37.32.7.42:1085
    37.32.2.18:1080
    119.42.118.24:4145
    133.167.41.211:3128
    101.51.59.128:3629
    187.95.28.17:20183

• Not working for google search, I need them for google search via browser.
    OK so did you read the FAQ link? It's probably a CONNECT proxy that you use as WEB in your browser since they don't understand the CONNECT type.
  • Now I only selected "WEB" on 'accept only the following types' option but the results are so bad :
  • Right now I'm not able to get a single working proxy for google search , I need them for google search using browser.
    So please lets stay on this thread and not hijack the other one.
    Your problem is that you use a previously working CONNECT proxy as WEB proxy in the browser which then behaves differently.

Anyway, I suggest you to not filter anything in options and only export later proxies bing SOCKS4/SOCKS5/WEB and having the GOOGLE tag set.

That might take some time but is saving you some resources.

You can also try to use 127.0.0.1:8080 on your browser and use GSA Proxy Scraper as a proxy.
  • I'm loading the proxies on trafficbotpro tool.  And automatic search settings like this ?
    1. why you use the option to use proxies while testing? There is no need for that. Please disable that one
    2. Disable that "Only xyz" unless you have a good reason
    3. Remove proxies on a longer time...like 4000 minutes
    ---
    Then define an export template in "Automatic Export".
  • mirceamircea romania
    edited January 2020
    I did all that , thanks but I'm really sorry , it seems like your software can't help me to achieve what I need. I need to use it with trafficbotpro so I need atleast 200 fresh proxies every 2-4 hours that 100%  work on google search proxies that doesn't ask for recaptcha on search result. I'm not able to get but very very few proxies that also asks for google recaptcha using your software. Right now I'm using stormproxies or luminati, I was hoping that GSA Proxy scrapper will save me ~$60- $100 every month but it seems like I was wrong ..?
    All you need is time. Again, you can use 127.0.0.1:8080 on your other tool and then the CONNECT proxies would work as well.
  • Thank you so much for fast response, your support its simply fantastic in terms of reply time. Now I'm using internal proxy server as advised by you on my tool , its so easy to get the proxies this way, I also get valid google proxies but unfortunately I'm getting 90% of them requesting recaptcha v2.., I don't know how to solve that, in 30 minutes my tool loaded 20 GSA scrapped proxies but only 2 of theme didn't require recaptcha on google..
    Make sure you only allow google passed proxies used for the internal proxy server.
  • mirceamircea romania
    edited January 2020
    Like this ?

your timeout settings are a bit high...set it to 5000 each.
  • mirceamircea romania
    edited January 2020
    Done. I don't really understand where the proxies are loaded from to internal proxies because the automatic export doesn't find nothing and export file is empty, even so my tool runs quite well loading  google search proxies from GSA ( ration is much better now 50%  working)
    well post some screenshots of the export settings.
  • Here is it

1. why just exporting WEB? Your other tool can only handle WEB proxies?
    2. If you need google passed proxies only, you should define that in "Include Tags" and just check "google".
  • mirceamircea romania
    edited January 2020
    1. I changed to all.
    2. Done.

All other settings are fine ? Will this export settings overrule everything else (automatic search) ?
    Automatic search new proxies set 1 minute is ok (interval in minutes) ?

So 'internal proxy server' is getting the proxies from that exported file ?

no, the internal proxy server uses all the proxies according to your definition on that form. The export file is only useful for programs making use of it.
  • mirceamircea romania
    edited January 2020
    Sven said:
    no, the internal proxy server uses all the proxies according to your definition on that form. The export file is only useful for programs making use of it.
    What form ? I don't understand where is getting the proxies from, I need to count them to see for real how many working proxies do I get in one hour , if my tool keep repeating the proxies then everything is useless.
    The program uses ALL proxies that match the settings from this screen...
    In this screen you allow basically all proxies that pass the google test.

• So in this case it will use all proxies with tag "Google" right ?  But in order to have it I need to use + button -> Search online -> all proxies , right ?  Or it will load proxies on GSA screen base on automatic search and export settings ?
    1. you don't need to export anything if you want to use the internal proxy only
    2. the search for new proxies will happen automatically if you enabled it in "automatic search".
  • But if enabled automatic export, it will not export the exact the same proxies used by "internal proxy server" ?  The thing is how I'm able to see exact proxies used for a certain time , i.e. 6 hours ?  I need to use minimum 200 unique proxies every day.
    you see the amount of active proxies (google passed) on the main form in status bar "TAGS [ xys ]". In your case the lime/green TAG.