Skip to content

SocialSER - send social signals from SER (FB/Twitter/G+ shares, likes, comments)

GintasGintas Lithuania
edited November 2017 in New Engines/Platforms
This is finally working 100%. SocialSER allows you to send social signals directly from GSA SER into your money site or auto-generated tier 1/2 links, PBNs or money sites that prove Google your sites are not trash.
Stop wasting time & money buying social signal packages!
With this game changing plugin, you can buy social accounts, and keep using them for pumping social shares forever.

Think about it:
 do you really think webpage can be high quality, authoritative & useful but never shared on any of the world's biggest social network sites? Facebook + Twitter + Google Plus together have 2.4 BILLION of monthly active users and you are saying your tier 1/2 web 2.0 blog post is high quality even though no one has ever shared it? I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but if I figured this footprint out, Google 100% did too.

This is where SocialSER comes in:

SocialSER features

• Google Plus engines - custom shares, post likes, custom post comments
  • Twitter engines - custom tweets, retweets, likes, custom replies
  • Facebook engines - custom shares, post likes, custom post comments, webpage likes
  • Super easy setup - launch SocialSER, input your accounts & proxies into it's dialog one time (saves/loads everything automatically), use it
  • Headless browser emulator, which means SocialSER 100% acts like a normal human person
  • Session storing! If you log into your account 100 times per minute - it's obvious that it's a bot doing the work, so SocialSER will login once and store the session cookies.
  • Same proxy for account - if you log into your account from 100 proxies - it's another footprint, so SocialSER will use the same proxy you specify for all of it's work with that account.

• Circuit-breaker limits - afraid SER will accidentally post 500 tweets in a minute on your account and it will get suspended for suspicious activity if you miss some option? This will not happen, because of custom hard limits that it can't get through (useful when having many projects):

MORE INFO & BUY LINK: SocialSER.net

P.S. This was released as beta couple months ago, it had stopped working for very short period of time, this is relaunch, everything works and support is being provided. Your money will help me pay my college fees :) So help a brother out by subscribing or getting a lifetime license :)
If I see enough demand, LinkedIn & Pinterest engines will be added.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Next update of Search Engine Ranker fixes a bug that was discovered using those nice engines.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2017
    Super, cool @Gintas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love finding out about new engines for GSA-SER!!! :)

This looks incredible. And, incredibly useful.

You wrote "...you can buy social accounts..." How does this work? Are these established accounts? Auctions? Can your engines also just create new accounts?

I will def check this out in a little bit. Without a doubt! I'm actually up to learning about engines right now, so it will be soon.

These engines def increase the scope of GSA-SER's functionality. This is a good way to start a Monday!

Thanks for the engines. I hope we see more and more added to @Sven's amazing platform! :)

Thanked by 1Gintas
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    edited November 2017
    @Deeeeeeee thanks. You can buy already precreated social accounts on buyaccs.com, this is the cheapest and most reliable store I found. Once you acquire them, you can reuse them basically forever, if you don't spam the hell out of them. :)
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    edited November 2017
    Over the last few days, final touches have been updated, so all the rare issues will not occur anymore.

I ranked all my money sites myself on the first page of Google with this social signals strategy. In fact, that's exactly why I decided to turn it into a plugin, so that other SEOs can use it.

The secret strategy is to get your money site, tier 1 links, PBN links automatically shared on a random social network every ~30 minutes (can do that easily with GSA SER), so that Google can see there is constant social activity going on all over and near your site.

• @Gintas
    can you share how did you connect your scripts with SER engines?
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    New update, now all those custom social ser engine scripts are installed into GSA SER's directory automatically. So now there's only one .exe file, no more fiddling. Just download one file, run it, input account info.

Already getting few reviews in email thanking me for boosting rankings :)
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited November 2017
    Can't help wonder why people are apparently emailing you reviews of your own product rather than posting them in the public sales thread...
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    Because some of them come from promo emails I sent and not from this forum, @shaun
    Perhaps but in all honesty, i'm calling bullshit on it as I see your tool as a predatory cash grab "service" aimed at fleecing noobs.

You once accused me of hating to help people so I'm going to take this opportunity to prove you wrong by helping anyone who is new to SEO and the forum and considering purchasing your tool.

You created this tool before you had even ranked a site of your own. If I remember correctly you had one or two money pages at the very bottom of page one of Google and then the rest were on page two and three for a non-English market. In all honesty, I would imagine they were just the money pages initial entry positions into the SERP rather than the result of any SEO efforts.

Without any experience of your own to prove your theory you just magically decided that social signals were a major ranking factor in Google to try and earn a little side cash from your plugin. As you could not vouch for the tool helping your own site's rank and no one wanted to have their name/forum alias associated with your product you put some made up quote on your sales page by "Blackhat SEO Expert" to try further your scam.

I'm calling bullshit on anyone having ever said that about your tool and if they did, it was you and as already pointed out, you are not a Blackhat SEO Expert. You also seem to have added the below screenshot from BHW to your sales page in an attempt to provide "evidence" that social signals have an effect on SEO.

As you can see, the guy has a grand total of 63 posts on the forum since 2013 and provides zero evidence to support his claims. The thread was basically the blind leading the blind and the only reason he made the post is because he also has a social media tool to try and sell (as shown in the screenshot below) but was also unable to prove it had any effect on SEO so failed to provide analytics or rank tracker data to back himself up.

Also, the guy who made the fake social signals have a positive effect on SEO post who you still have screenshotted on your sales page as "evidence" has now been banned....

Out of all of the people who appear to have tried your product in your beta thread, not a single one has posted in that thread or any of the other threads you have made to promote your tool with an update on how their SERP positions have changed due to your tool. This leads me to believe that they saw no rank improvement on their sites after paying for it. From first-hand experience, I know how persistent you can be when you want something so I just don't believe you would have let it go if any of them had anything positive to say about the tool.

If you read the beta thread there are only posts commenting on how the tool performs with regards to creating social media links not how it performs with those social media links ranking your site in search engines. When I read through the post the only two posts I could see that offer any insight into the performance of social media links were the two below and they both point out there is no evidence of social media having any benefit towards ranking.

In addition to this, you were initially asking $50 per month for this tool. You reached out to me and I pointed out this price was insane and you instantly knocked it down to £30 and I still feel that is massively overpriced considering there is no evidence social signals have any effect on SEO.

Another thing that makes me think you are only here to try and make some quick money from the community is that you post affiliate links directly on the forum as shown in the screenshot below.

I know that I post links to my blog on here and my blog contains affiliate links but I had been an active member here for years before I did so and the information I share on my blog had not previously been shared anywhere else and thus provides value to the community.

In addition, these engines are not free to the GSA community and this is essentially a BST thread so should be in the BST section of the forum to stop you bumping the thread every few days to try scam more people. I'm not sure why it hasn't been moved there but I feel it is unfair for members such as Tim who has been involved in the GSA community for years but his threads are locked in the BST section with no access to the front page of the forum.

Finally, after you trying to get me to promote your tool for you three times and me rejecting you all three times, you said you don't know why I wouldn't be interested...

Now you know....the whole thing screams scam/cash grab to me.
    Thanked by 1TheGypsy
  • TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited November 2017
    I think the reason this thread has not been moved to the BST section is because it looks like a fun little piece to follow. Especially after now  B) 
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    @shaun I know there is a little feud between us but man this getting ridiculous :)
    now I have to stop watching this one interesting documentary (Freakonomics the movie) and go debunk all your claims...

"I'm doing seo only for a few months honestly" yes, that was in august, which meant ~6-8 months at that time, so now it's around a year. I like staying humble and show humility, that had let me get a lot of people I need to like me in real life. This is called an attractive character trait but that's for a whole other topic.

"Without any experience of your own to prove your theory you just magically decided that social signals were a major ranking factor in Google" yeah, because there had been enough evidence & case studies on the internet and I had been successful with using them on my other money sites (not the one I had been talking about with you, but that one is doing fantastic now, I'll just keep it at that). I mean you don't need 10 years of seo experience to go try and check whether it works for you or not :D what kind of thinking is this

"As you could not vouch for the tool helping your own site's rank and no one wanted to have their name/forum alias associated with your product you put some made up quote on your sales page by "Blackhat SEO Expert" to try further your scam." oh man that's such a scam to put text in quotes!! :D my website doesn't even say that's a testimonial or anything. Because it isn't, that just says what you can do with the plugin. If text in quotes literally triggers you, I think you have much bigger problems with your life. And again, I didn't have and still don't really have any connections with other SEOs in this blackhat industry, so what do you think I should put there?

already tired but let's go debunk whatever else you wrote

No idea about that abhaybajaj guy on blackhatworld, I typed into Google social signals case study and it popped up. Doesn't matter, you can look up these two case studies that first come up now:
    https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/making-the-most-of-your-pbn-integrating-social-signals-effectively-and-smartly.818577/#post-8614772
    https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/my-experience-with-social-signals.982365/

"Out of all of the people who appear to have tried your product in your beta thread, not a single one has posted in that thread or any of the other threads you have made to promote your tool with an update on how their SERP positions have changed due to your tool" dude, there is only ~10 customers subscribed and most of them didn't even come through this forum, they came from email promo and they don't know anything about this forum or sales thread.

Yeah, this was 50$/month when I first launched it, now it's 30$/month, what is the problem? This is the first product I'm launching, I don't expect to match price to exact demand - supply price elasticity equilibrium in the first try :D it's even crazy that I have to write about it now

"Another thing that makes me think you are only here to try and make some quick money from the community is that you post affiliate links directly on the forum" have you even read your own blog shaunmarrs.com or whatever it was? There is an affiliate link every paragraph :D

SHAUN EXPOSED ME,
    LET ME MAKE A SURPRISING CONFESSION.....

yes, I'm trying to make money. My money sites are aimed to make money (by selling leads). My projects I'm doing are aimed to make money. My investments in stock market are aimed to make money. 50% of things I spend my life on right now are aimed to make money. Yes, I believe in capitalism not communism :) Everyone on this forum literally aims to make money, why the hell else would you do SEO? I'm surprised this is even an issue for you. Are you link building for just for fun, shaun, does it maybe sexually get you off?

And yes, I did contact you to ask to promote it ... (thinking in process) ... because you have an exact audience of GSA users? Sorry, but this is the only reason I would ever contact you :D 

"oh my god it's unfair someone has worked hard to build interesting product and then launched it into the market and now wants to make money and i cant do that because im lazy sack of poopoo" that's how you sound
    edited November 2017
    @andrzejek Nah I'm good pal, thanks for your concern though :) Also, thanks for the traffic leaking link :). I have always tried to make a point of drawing attention to scams/misrepresented products. Here are some other examples One (the service used as an example has came on leaps and bounds and is the best list I have used recently), Two (still going strong with multiple services now he ditched his business partner), Three (still scams and lies to as many people as possible with his dead list).

"yes, I'm trying to make money. My money sites are aimed to make money (by selling leads). My projects I'm doing are aimed to make money. My investments in stock market are aimed to make money. 50% of things I spend my life on right now are aimed to make money. Yes, I believe in capitalism not communism Everyone on this forum literally aims to make money, why the hell else would you do SEO? I'm surprised this is even an issue for you. Are you link building for just for fun, shaun, does it maybe sexually get you off?"

@Gintas I have no problem with people making money, my problem is when people lie to communities they are supposed to be apart of to sell unproven products/theories. I also find it kind of strange that rather than trying to prove social signals have any positive effect on SEO your mind turns to sex....

"Sorry, but this is the only reason I would ever contact you"

It seems you are forgetting about contacting me to be spoonfeed while also confirming you read my content.....

• GintasGintas Lithuania
    @shaun don't compare my product with those three shits. You have no point to make and now just trying to dig yourself out the pit. Projecting hate isn't gonna help you get successful

you yourself are trying to sell some true shit like all those indexers on your blog posts that for sure don't work, at least no more

But what truly works for indexing is 1 Google+ share :)

and don't post those PM screenshots, I know and told you in previous post the real reason I contacted you in august and those facade or nurturing requests I asked you don't change it
    edited November 2017
    Again, nothing but claims and speculation.....regarding your latest claim of Google + working for indexing, putting something in bold text does not make it true or add credibility....

Not sure where you got the idea I am trying to dig myself out of a pit....I still maintain...

1 - Social Signals do nothing for SEO.
    2 - You lied to the forum in your post above where you claimed you had received reviews about positive ranks.
    3 - You lied to your customers on your sales page with that quote from "Blackhat SEO Expert".
    4 - Your plugin is just a cash grab and you will keep lying to try and get customers.

Regarding your claims about my blog, here are two examples (one, two) from months ago of me changing links on my blog due to services going downhill/being available cheaper elsewhere to try and provide the best experience for my readers possible.

Edit - Skimming that thread reminded me I only changed the list links, not the OCR ones so I guess every cloud and all that :P.
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    edited November 2017
    shaun, please stop hijacking my thread with your conspiracy theories.

1 - this is your personal opinion and it's okay you have an opinion, everyone has a lot of opinions in SEO. Some even claim PBNs are dead. I added links to 2 independent random case studies I just found in my previous post that show positive ranking effect.
    2 - didn't I attach the whole screenshot of person thanking in 4th comment of this thread? yes I did and I don't know why you don't see it
    3 - the first thing I see when I open your blog is a lie:

where is my rocket fuel you promise?!?!? you liar
    This quote from my website is not a lie, shaun, this says exactly what you can do: "With SocialSER I can instantly have hundreds of social signals going into my money site and auto-generated tier 1 links every day!" this says exactly what this plugin allows you to do

4 - this is your opinion, however, the product I'm selling works and does exactly what it's supposed to do, enables Google+, Twitter & Facebook engines for GSA SER.

and stop with your blog, it's okay you make your $20/month from it, people here are trying to go big
    It wasn't me who brought my blog into this thread either time, it was you and andrzejek. The Rocket Fuel for SER is not presented as a quote by a real person and is clearly shown in a traditional banner location with traditional banner ad dimensions.

Anyway, I'm going by the three strikes and your out thing I usually do. IMO you have not provided anything in any of your replies to indicate social signals offer any benefit to SEO so I will save us both time and stop posting in your thread as requested :).
  • edited December 2017
    Whether social signals have a direct impact on ranking or not is irrelevant. They are an important part of a campaign and can or should be used to make your link profile look natural. That's all that matters. Think of the ranking effect as an added bonus. :)

I think it's a shame this thread was ruined by this useless conversation which belongs in a different forum section. Personally I would like to see how this product will turn out. It's extremely difficult to automate the main social networks without getting your accounts banned in an instance. Having used Mass Planner myself, which was the most perfect social network bot ever in my opinion, I know how easy it is to get your accounts purged when automating them on all the main social platforms. So if this product works even 50% efficiently of how Mass Planner used to work, I'm on board.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Hi bro,

All Facebook accounts and Google Plus are very easy to die if we restart your software (because of some reasons), it's still useful for Facebook because the links are still there but all Google Plus links disappear (wasted). Just my feedback, but your software is awesome !

• Does anyone know what happened with the socialser? The site has been offline for a week.
  • Does anyone know what happened with the socialser? The site has been offline for a week.
    I bumped into this thread 10 minutes ago and went through the conversations and then check the site and its dead. 
  • I keep falling into the bumped old thread trap every once in a while. Sometimes pure gems are coming up other times old memories got stirred up....

Anyway, sites go dead without a notice from one day to the other. Especially in this area of SEO.
  • Can you still use it now?? 

SocialSER

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't think so