Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• .. also a Bad Words filter is missing... 
    i really have some bad words in there i really dont wanna push out in an article LOL

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @oil
    - import from clipboard added for next update
    - import of urls/anchors in url#anchor format added for next update
    - bad word filter can be used in project options->filter. You can import a list as well here.

• i got this weirdo thing... that i delete a project, then i ll quit CG
    open it again... and there the project is again... 
    anyone else having this?
    @oil was the project busy when you tried deleting it? In that case the folder might be still there and appears on the listing.
    @TheBigWeb latest update has your Twitter AddIns included:
     0.56 - new: added a new Scraper type to add AddIns to articles
          - new: added Twitter as new AddIn scraper
          - new: added X-Spinner (untested) as new service
          - new: added Hungarian as new language
          - new: improved language detection/filter
  • @Sven, excellent. Thank you. 
  • Hi Sven how about when you export rather than choose 1 tier, how about being able to spread / distrabute over all the tiers in the project?
    @barrymoore12 sorry I don't understand!? You can export from more than one project at a time. Just select all projects holding ctrl/shift and then click EXPORT from the toolbar.
  • edited March 2017
    Hello Guys,
    @Sven i was away form the forums quite some time. Anyway nice to see you with a new software. Although i always wanted you to code web2.0 software like rankerx or social media tool like massplanner.

I read most of the posts, but can someone please give me a reason why to buy this software when i already have kontent machine (which is crap) and SEO content machine.

What does this software doing better that will cost me $150?
    Thank you in advance
    @derdor well I guess if you are satisfied with the other tools, there is no need to buy ours really. Though Im confident that it is already better or will be better in terms of content creation (which is the key point) in the near future. Though I am the coder and listing to my words on this is not really fair.
    To be honest, the other two products do a great job. They are fine for most cases. However ours supports many other languages, not just English and has a lot options to fine tune things. But I better let other talk here who can compare things better than I.
  • @derdor I can only comment on the way I used to generate articles, Get Article + WordAi and then Article Forge. 

The first way was great for super spun unique but crap, which worked until early last year. Article Forge was better (same guys that make WordAi) but quality started to go downhill and it wouldn't strip links, would have completely irrelevant content in there and I'd spend 5 minutes editing each one when I could have just written them in that time.

I've never used KM so can't comment.

SCM I used the trial a few times, on each **latest** new thing they'd send an email saying do I want to try it again, and just didn't gel with it. I thought it was clunky and slow and gave average results.

With GSACG which I bought a couple of weeks ago, I ran into a few problems - my own problems from not using it correctly - but now overnight I set it off and it's delivered me more than 20k of decent articles. Some I will use for link-building some for populating sites and some for PBNs. 

You know how powerful SER  (and the other GSA products are) and what Sven has done and can create, I think his reputation is more than enough to entrust that you have a one-off payment content generator that keeps on getting better as Sven doesn't just stop once he's made a product, the support and forum, and updates really a worthwhile investment. It's 3 months of AF for me, so soon I'll be saving money from content.

Download it and try it, and compare like for like with KM and SCM.

@JudderMan thanks for the warm words....on next update I also added a Scheduler. That should be useful for people wanting to have content for a lot of projects quickly.
  • edited March 2017
    One feature you could add which would be unique would be different content types templates.
    For example google is dominated now by tons of "top ten best" insert product name. (I have seen poor english reading website rank in the knowledge graph even for there best product lists).

For example

http://bestreviews.com/best-photography-lighting-sets (not my site obvs wish it was then I would be rich, just found this after looking for camera lights for myself, although wouldnt buy off amazon anyway because they are evil monopoly)

You could create templates which would automaically structure your content into different types of artcles such as. Many of these articles always seem to have same old structure and sections which google is seems is loving at the moment  You could bascally make something that recreates this for example.

Create a grid of best products and a rating and then scrape amazon for reviews on a product and inserts that into the grid for that item... and random ratings
    Create a list of best products 1 2 3 4 5....with a short description/ or just the product specs which could be got from different sources.
    You could also create a frequently asked questions template section too and grab questions and answer from the same or slight simliar products and add them in and spin them to the section.

Hope this helps.

Although what I am really looking forward to is one off rewriting articles for money sites.. thats where the money is at.

@content32 I think you can party do that already now with the AddIn scrapers. And you can use the Physic.gram file and make a new template out of it for your needs.
  • Could be only me... but... somewhat i am missing that 

my custom sources are always only project based and that my custom sources cant be in general... or at least that there is a easy way to use my custom sources for other projects as well..

@oil yes you can not add them globally right now. I will however make that editable somehow.
  • Hi! Sven 
    You say "- new: improved language detection/filter"

Today after the update does not work Russian

• On the right pane of the Articles Collection window
    where it is written now.. i would like to see also same as in settings that i can view
    Show Text only
    where i can see the spin tags placement

qoil sorry I don't understand what you mean.
  • @Sven .. funny when i read .. what i wrote... then i start to wonder about myself... this is quite some gibberish :D

Anyhow... in Settings i can choose what a double click on a Article does do. 
    i really do like the internal viewer more then the browser view cause i can refresh the article there, the only thing missing yet is that the mousewheel doesnt scroll the article :)

however i also do like to view the spin tags of the article... now i always need to change the general settings to see the spin tags view... and i just thought it would be nice to have a button where i can have the SpinTags View of the Article ... without the need to change it in General settings.

But then i just figured if i click on Edit... then i ll get exactly what i wanted.. so sorry for the trouble its already implemented just didnt see before...

If its not a super biggie... i would like some changed colors for the spins within the editor window, just to improve visibilty of the spun percentage of the text .... 

i dont wanna overdue my luck with this nice piece of software... but i wonder ...

The internal spinner is lightning fast... when i access the API of ChimpRewriter ... only the spinning literally takes forever LOL... hence was wondering if there is a way to speed up the process... so far whenever i used the internal spinner results where quite well spun

btw.. i wanted to play with this Physic.gram algo but i cant seem to find it, has it been removed or renamed?

color on spin: well yes thats on the list and probably gets added once i have finished the T1 Article editor.
    ---
    physics: that algo is only available for English articles right now.
    ---
    spinner speed up: im sorry, but i can not speed that up really. There has to be some delay between spins to not get banned their.
  • How do you export articles to GSA Search for an idiot.  I cannot figure it out.

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @sven how do I check how many times an article can be used?
    @lostbwana
    1. select project
    2. (optional) select articles
    3. click EXPORT
    4. Choose GSA Search Engine Ranker (SER) in the template box
    5. Choose the SER project
    6. Click OK

Thats instantly available in SER, even for a running project.
    @710fla hmm sorry, what exactly do you mean?
    @sven after generating articles, I want to check how many times I can use the article in GSA SER while remaining unique.

So for example after generating an article with spintax, it will tell you how many times you can use the article in GSA SER. 

@710fla but how would you determinate that? Not every sentence might have enought spin syntax to be unique.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @710fla do you mean the feature that the best spinner has when it comparies x amount of spins against each other for you?
    edited April 2017
    @sven you are right it would only really be used for heavily spun content. When using the "Good" setting in The Best Spinner option tab almost every word is spun.

@shaun I know what you're talking about but not quite.

For example I generate a heavily spun article with 4 max synonyms where most of the sentence is spun.

Then I import it to GSA SER, I usually set it to post the article 50 times max. That is just a number I pulled from my head.

I would like to be able to right click an article in GSA Content Generator and analyze the article get an estimate of how many times I can post the article while keeping it unique. This would be better than just limiting it to 50.

It's just a suggestion. An easier feature to implement would be the ability to press a "Next" button when previewing an article or use the right arrow key to go to the next article in the project. And be able to press the delete key to delete an article.

The feature could be used when previewing videos, photos and Twitter tweets as well.
    @710fla I will try to make something that calculates this for you.