Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Please suggest me a template like or equivalent to moneyrobot
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I can't as I don't know what input this software needs. You need to figure out yourself or ask them directly.
  • Thanks @Sven for the very fast reply.

1. This suggestion will be very useful in case of a scheduler that will run a project everyday without the user interaction. It will delete all collected data and will create fresh articles everyday. Did i help you to understand it with this explanation ?

2. The scheduler as you can understand is one of the main aspects of a software like this cause it allows the users to setup the projects and just let it run. SEO these days requires so many different work stages to be done so the automation of some of these stages is essential!

4. I don't know.. Maybe if you use the given search keywords to scrape for lists ? eg. 10 best beds under 100$ ? Something like this i guess..

4b. A very useful addition cause it will let ser to use only the newly created articles. I use the batch file i told you to only delete txt file every week. So the article software will create articles and only these new articles will be in the folder. But i fully understand your concern about this.

5. Sorry, i meant The save - scrape button must be save - scrape - export to folder.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Some articles not getting sinned, What I should do if I want spin all articles.

You use a spin service? I guess that service was unavailable or had a timeout.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    While running new campaign, Will it get connected with that files or it will load new files after removing old file?

In my project folder many files are generated I don't know what it means.

when you export to GSA SER, it will add articles to the project, not removing present once. No restart of the project is required, the articles added get used automatically.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    :)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    My project settings

Export template settings

While submitting out of gsa software it contains more then 800 words. If I need content below 500 words how can I change the settings 

well you have that all in Content Generator to lower the words per paragraph or set the amount of paragraphs. You see the estimated amount of words on the right.
  • where does content generator export scraped articles to, I was never prompted for a location.
    you click export button and choose the template. Then you get asked for folder/files or in case of SER for the project. All is exported to what you choose.
  • @Sven ...bulk export feature request.

It would be really beneficial to me (perhaps others?) to be able to export many projects at once.  As it stands, exporting projects individually can be time consuming when I have many projects going.

feature could include..

1. each project becomes its own folder when exported
    2. folder name is equal to name of the project

the rest of the functions could be identical to what they are now.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    In my articles I want to place(repeat) keyword 5-7 times.
    @bc086 thats already possible. You would select the projects and hit the export button on the toolbar. You can then export from all selected projects.
    ---
    @VMart but whats the point of doing this? Isn't that destroying the read flow? You can do such things with SER.

• when I export to rankerx i'm asked for a folder/file, when I select GSA search engine rankers it wants me to choose a project
    so? if you do that, you have all articles added to that project...there is no need to specify any folder.
  • @Sven while all of the projects can be exported, all of the articles are currently placed into the same folder without any organization.  It would be great if each project could become its own folder within the selected folder so that all articles are organized by project instead of being mixed together.  This would make the articles much more manageable when someone exports say 100 projects at once.  Naming each individual folder with the same name as the project would be helpful in identification.
    edited May 2017
    next update has this added
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I need only on-topic content please suggest me which "Sources" is better.
    that question makes no sense. the sources have a rating...on topic content depends on the algorithm you use + filter settings. You can e.g. force it to only take content where the keyword is in url/title which is a strong sign.
  • @Sven Thank you for great support!
  • kxpkxp United States
    Hey @Sven,

Would you be able to add an export option for MainWP Article Uploader? https://mainwp.com/extension/article-uploader/

This has the documentation for the CSV format:

https://mainwp.com/help/docs/article-uploader-extension/import-articles/formatting-the-csv-file-for-importing-articles/
    @kxp added it for next update. Let me know if it works then because I left out the Author and other tags and still hope it imports fine, else let me know and we can change it.
  • @Sven can you add options for "keywords must be in text" like we have options keywords in URL/title?
    When am I searching fo articles, I often use long tail keywords to get much more and different search results from sources. 
    But now CG uses keywords to find them in text and if not found in text article is rejected? If so I lost a lot of articles...

you have an option for that under the keyword input field. That box which opens there is also used for checking on other keywords in the article.
  • So it's for checking in url, title and in text?
    yes
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    How many time can I post spine articles to the Maximum. Which settings... After spinning to the MAX times will the article remove automatically?
    (GSA Ser template)

click tools->Calculate Max Article Usage