Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• No. I just downloaded the file last night. I have ser and i tried captcha breaker for a couple days. Thats the only gsa products i have. Il try to reload again tonight and see if it works. 
    I liked how it works, i just wanted to play with it a little more before purchase.
    Question, i got tired of waiting for it to finish scraping so i hit skip. Itll still work correctly, just not have as much content it uses. Is this correct?
    I think it said it still have around 60 minutes of scraping left when i hit skip. Thanks for all your help!

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, you can hit SKIP anytime you want to speed it up in case you think it should have enough content.
  • Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this or it has been added, but is there a way to add a 'Blacklist' so it doesn't scrape your own site?
    @TheBigWeb ... URL filters are not added but I think it's something I can do
  • lLso @sven, is it possible to export all articles created as it only seems to export one at a time? Or am I doing something wrong?
    You can export all of course. When you highlight one or more, you got a checkbox in the export dialog asking if you want to export only highlighted once.
  • After testing, I concluded that CG would be good for Tier2 articles.@Sven - you are a talented programmer!  
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    www.domain.com/youtube-views.html
    www.domain.com/search-engine-optimization.html
    www.domain.com/web-site-development.html
    www.domain.com/internet-marketing.html

In a single domain I have different category. One page is based on youtube view and other is search engine optimization. For my youtube view related page I need only youtube related article like wise other pages.
    Is this facility is there in GSA Article Content Generation Software?

well I would create different projects for each keyword...makes things easier.
  • Hi I have just tried the software thank you.  the bigest problem I encountered was it scrapped some Getty Images and we know how grumpy they can get, I had a letter from them 5 years ago after £3000.00 for using one of there images! lucky thing I had the license.
    is there an option I can use my own images and video from say a folder on my pc?

you can choose the sources to use, also import your own URLs, but not local files as those have to be uploaded somehow to be used.

Anyway, I add *gettyimages* to the default skip list for next update.
  • Thank you, I must say the quality of the articles is a 1000 times better than Kontent Machine ! lol mind you thats not hard. Great Work the Sven well done you
  • ErMaxErMax UKRAINE
    edited March 2017
    @Sven
    I try this soft. Very good.

But i have small problem.

When i start "content generator", his go to google, soft install in server in France, and google get results for France.
    When i open log i read this:
    -> Unwanted language "fr"
    But language project is English.
    It is necessary to add in google URL hl=en&gl=us

I want to buy software. Do you have discounts?
    @ErMax ok will modify the sources for next update.
  • edited March 2017
    @sven I must be blind because I only just saw this thread. Very intrested in buying this software.. bought spinnerchief and even though it is good it is so unstable that it is unuseable.

Heres a few questions, creating mass content is not what I need but hand picking sentences from other places and rewriting them is what I do need. Does this software come with features for us that just want to rewrite articles for one off money sites. For example beign able to copy and paste hand picked sentences from elsewhere and highlighting over them and rewriting them using AI. For example a sentence from your own website

The easy to use Project Wizard allows you to create new articles in seconds with just a few simple clicks.

Turn into

With just a few simple clicks the easy to use Project Wizard allows you to create new articles in seconds.

Ai reads the context of the sentence and uses rules to restructure it to make sense.

Alot of people have moved away from mass content and doing rewriting instead... would be a neat feature.

Also spinnerchief has a spintree which can make managing spintax very easy... especially if you are block spinning http://autofillmagic.com/tutorials/block-spinning-step-by-step/ but like I said spinnerchief is unuseable because it crashes constantly so looking for a new rewriter. :)

@content32 I will add a feature soon which will work like this:

you put in a keyword and let it search sentences from previously scraped content...you will be able to pick that sentence and move to your contracted article. Of course you can also add spintax to that sentence and rewrite it. basically a text editor with a tool to give you sentences from other articles with that keyword in.
  • Hi @sven

Would it be possible to add a feature that would randomly add bullet points into the articles. It could maybe take random short sentences and just create a bullet point list? It would make the articles seem even more natural.
    how would you like that to be formated? Im no expert in article writing or html coding.
  • I was thinking: -

<ul>
        <li>Item 1</li>
        <li>Item 2</li>
         <li>etc...</li>
    </ul>

Maybe we have an option to specify a min / max amount of items?
  • Hello!

Japanese spin database is not equipped yet.
    Where can I get Japanese libreoffice thesaurus files?

Or is there no ready-made one?
    well thats an unsorted list and for that it should have at least matching items belonging together. I though you wanted something like a sentence of the next paragraph as an extract showing before the paragraph...as seen in some news articles where they spoiler the big thing from the next abstract.
  • That sounds good aswell :)
    next version has this added as option. Let me know how you want that to improve.
  • I'm giving a try to the demo..after I've opened it, I set Italian as language.

I wrote 2 keywords and clicked find related keyword, but nothing happen.

oh sorry, thats because no Italien keyword search providers are added for now. I should have put an error message there sorry.
     0.51 - new: better keyword scraper
          - new: less memory usage
          - fix: filenames on export lost utf8 encoding
          - new: option to insert paragraph quotes/spoilers
          - new: improved some sources
          - new: Algorithm "Same Article" which will try to get the same article as close as possible
          - fix: Spinner Chief was messing up the UTF8 encoding, using base64encode/decode now in API
          - fix: spinner.com.br was destroying html code (partly fixed)
          - fix: Spinner Chief back to choose from