Skip to content

PRJacker Issues.

Comments

• @antonearn

Yeah, its a bit dissapointing to see :I.
  • edited March 2016
    I get the problem this morning, So i close indexer, gsa redirect, team viewer, remove for a while all caotcha service for a moment, cb server and the error stop. I think one of the service using the same ip.

I think is antigate that give the error - yes when i remove antigate its works like a charm
  • what if i don't have antigate?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Thought that I would update this thread about the problems I was having. Since I moved to a new server and re-installed the original version I got when I purchased PRJacker, everything seems to be working as it should.
  • Yeah, disabling all captcha services for a short while fixes this! 
  • Yes some services pertube sometimes prjacker... working well since 24 hours
  • Get error on prjacker... Someone have the problem today ?

• It has NOT been working for days on using metrics for DA.. TF metrics still seems to be working.
    I know the product owner has been notified, but there hasnt been any replies..
  • Do you know how to reload script; i delete it by mistake. I try to desinstall and install but the script does,'t load.

• which one did you delete
  • all... i get this one from the scriping guide that i recompile
    //Calculate the MAX of PA and DA, store in "max"
    double max = Max(PA,DA);
    //Return max / 10
    return max/10;

i need tf mmetrics

Or if you know how to upload the xml script file ?

Thanks

• return TF / 10;
  • edited March 2016
    thank's but i get error....
  • I reinstalling windows and prjacker not running,"Error: Serial Already in use" somebody know how fix ? support does not respond
  • You will have to get him to reset your license
  • if you can reach them..
  • is it working now? i tried contacting the support but no response.
  • Still not working, and everyone that i have spoken to has not even heard a word themselves..
  • I wonder if @emptee just decided not to provide support anymore. 
  • If @emptee has given up on this, maybe @sven could think about implementing it directly in SER instead :)
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @jjumpm2 That would be a great idea
  • We have been suggesting that to him for a while.
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp maybe with the work he has been doing on proxy scraper and now this, it might be the right time for him to look at implementing it..
  • If enough people ask him to do it, he will do it. @Sven
  • I would love to see it added.

• I would settle for the same kind of setup as PR Jacker tbh - redirect PR lookups to Proxy Scraper.. Whats your thoughts @sven?
  • I rarely comment on this forum, but prjacker screwing up on me and the owner not responding has me very frustrated! @sven you would make my year if we can get it implemented straight into gsa!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well I will check if thats possible but the MOZ team is about to make trouble if there API is not added correctly 1:1 as they want. So I have to evaluate this carefully now.
  • yeah that would be excellent