Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • innozemec service is not working since 1h
  • It's already 3,5 h - waiting for fix...
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    revi

I just rebooted the server as it seems got overloaded and now things run smooth.

In the logs I see few autorestarts for the last few hours of the solving system probably due to overloads, but it was working all the time and I see lots of captchas solved during that time..
  • Hi. service is not working since 1h
    It is all fixed now
  • Hi innozemec. Service stopped working again, and last night also it was down for about 3h. Things are getting worse...day by day more and more downtimes. Sorry for so many complains but one month ago - service was working so great.
    edited September 2015
    revi

I don't see in the logs 3 hours downtime, nor I have seen such downtime the previous times you say there's 3 hours downtime. I see few autoreboots of the service (they take a less than a minute or two the most) I see that in the log through the whole day. Nothing else..

You sure there aren't some problems on your side? Something with your ISP, program you use to send in captchas, firewall, or something else? It is really strange only you to report each time around 3 hours of downtime..

Don't get me wrong.. yes, there's been few problems with servers and datacenter this month, but now that's not the case.. To have such a big downtime something serious must have happened and I must fix it by hand to get it back again, while today I didn't do anything. If it just gets overloaded or close to a time threshold for a reboot, it gets autorebooted and gets back again in no time as explained above.

PM me please your account username so I can put in some monitoring on it..
  • edited September 2015
    There's nothing on my side. Here you go the latest downtime took 1h and 8mins.
    14:14 - 15:22 PM (it was 07:14 - 08:22 your captchatronix site server time)
    I have posted info about this downtime here at 14:28, you have responded 15:42.
    Previous downtime was about 13 hours ago and last for about 3h.

PS: I'm not talking about whole server downtimes.. I'm talking about overloads...I believe there is something wrong with threads memory releases because they are always full even when my programs stops actions. I have checked also other captchatronix accounts and ISPs and the same always happens even with Test Playground - it responding - can't solve, so server works, downtime is not in your logs but threads are chock-full and no response text is coming...

I can tell you more simply:
    when it happens
    Waring about exceeded limit is growing.....
    but today's solved captchas is not growing.

PM me your account username please

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join CaptchaTronix.com Right Now

UPDATE

We just added support for many more Captchas, and our kickass Captcha solving service Captchatronix.com now solves over 2146 different captcha types!

Enjoy better and more accurate captcha solving!

UPDATE

Enjoy

• can i get discount code ?
    jackpison

• edited September 2015
    Not working since 1,5 h. Please fix

PS: It's working now
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hi. Not working since 1h, please fix
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

We just added support for many more Captchas, and our kickass Captcha solving service Captchatronix.com now solves over 2220 different captcha types!

Enjoy better and more accurate captcha solving!

• Hi. Not working since 40min
    revi

All working good, I don't see any problems
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hi,
    Give me 10% Discount pls

• Hi,
    Give me 10% Discount pls
  • Please give me 10% discount, 
    Thank you

• service stopped working please fix it