Skip to content

Express indexer closed?

I see that the domain: expressindexer.com has been parked.Waiting to hear from the owner.
If anyone has any information,please reply to this thread.Just got billed and if the service is really closed,i will definitely ask for a refund.

Thanks!

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Hey @errorx we're definitely not closed, quite the opposite, we're expanding at the moment and we will be down for maintenance for a few hours until we've finished updating our backend.

I will be updating my sales thread when things have completed.
  • Very odd way to expand -> park your domain to confuse customers ;)¨

Hope our data are safe?
    all data is safe, do not worry.
    The domain shouldn't be parked, it simply hasn't propagated yet.

Everything should be fine within a few hours.
  • Beer & happy thoughts, just teasing ya ;)
    :)
    Almost completed the maintenance stage, the website should be up and running once the DNS has propagated for everyone. (tip: if the DNS has not propagated for you, try using your VPS to access the site until it has, VPS servers normally propagate DNSs much quicker than home routing)

We're implementing improved indexing rates for Yahoo (Bing) and adding additional support for Google.

Appreciate your patience, Updates & Upgrades are a good thing, It's the only way to improve!

If anyone requires any help, feel free to message me.
  • Another maintenance?
    @Adrian I'm updating the website but this should not effect users but the domain has been moved over to www.expressindexer.solutions and it's up as normal.

Try accessing the site using the solutions TLD, you should be able to get on to it.
  • @Tim89

Does this update mean that we can possible get higher indexing rates ? :D
    @SuperSEO Yes, quite a few things are happening at the moment behind the scenes.

I will keep everyone informed when things start being rolled out.
    For updates and logs about what we're doing please refer to the sales thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/14255/expressindexer-com-indexing-service-value-for-money#latest

I will be posting updates as we're going to be rolling out a fresh site design and user functionality within the next couple of weeks.
  • Hey - been hearing that indexing services aren't working as well, anyone can confirm? I was just thinking of signing up but wanted to hear results.
    My services' indexing results are still effective and we're working on an upgrade which is going to be rolled out soon (a week or so)which will further improve things greatly.

Perhaps if you're sitting on the fence on this one, you should wait a couple of weeks before subscribing if you're being cautious.
  • Sweet - appreciate your update and honesty. I'll be checking back for sure.
  • Last sales thread update was in 2013 :D

How is the update going there ?
    edited July 2015
    The sales thread was updated a few days ago, the date is bugged on the thread as sven had to fix something as it was not displaying updates.

We updated our backend on June 29th - 30th and everything is running smoothly :)
    edited July 2015
    dupe post.