Skip to content

Wylde's Bulk Moz Checker

Comments

• How much to buy extra api keys?
  • @rad,

We do not sell api key's at this time.
  • radrad
    edited December 2014
    just ordered. can you please send me the keys and registration vin.
     Transaction ID #last4---------->6523
    thanks,
    Randy
  • @rad,

Licenses sent.

• @samwylde

Just recieved the licenses. I thought it came with 50 apis to start with?
    did i miss something?

Thanks,
    Randy
  • @rad,

Api's are not provided, just the software. 
  • was just curious...

any guide on what you are seeing? as far as how many apis needed for a size of list?
    when to use proxies? before the apis get banned? newbie with the software
  • @rad,

I used one api for a 3 million list last month. It didn't take that long if I remember. You really shouldn't need more than 5. To be safe always use proxies (1 proxy per api), however some users get away with no using them.
  • I havent had much time to use your software, but i will get use to it. i made 5 apis. but used only
    one proxy. i was having a haed time figuring out how to load the proxies. but i figured it out. there
    is really no way to save a file with the proxies and apis? i could only type every api in and it would attach
    the proxies to it on a one shot deal. 

otherwise, the software is great. saves me alot of time. for what i am doing, its perfect. i will probably
    get new 5 apis every month. is there a way to save apis with proxies in a file? i couldnt copy paste. 
  • sent you a email on your support page. my licenses are not working. last used
    was like a few weeks ago when i bought it, and i keep getting error messages from
    your server trying to import license key in the moz checker. only thing i can think
    of is i get a new ip from my internet service provider every 2 weeks. 
  • @Rad,

License's Reset.
  • I want buy both tool bulk moz checker + bulk majestic checker: 
    can you sent me a coupon?
  • @quanaoredep,

They are already discounted, select the 'Discount' option on that link.

• Version 1.2.0.0
    4/13/2015
    1. Open Program Location Button (for support purposes).
    2. Save button saves valid api’s to settings and auto loads at application start.
    3. 10 Sec Delay between calls (single and batching).
    4. Threads based on apis entered (5 api’s with proxies = 5 threads).

• Don't pay up to $500 a MONTH to get Moz Metrics for your links. Pay a ONE TIME price and get UNLIMITED Moz data.

• Don't pay up to $500 a MONTH to get Moz Metrics for your links. Pay a ONE TIME price and get UNLIMITED Moz data.

Checking Speed 10 Free API's:

• Hi, I am Solar Wolf

I will be taking over this sales thread for SamWylde. If you have any questions or problems about Bulk Moz Checker. I will try to assist you as soon as possible.
  • Thanks @Solar Wolf. All questions and inquiries should be sent to @Solar_Wolf or be posted on our support forum (www.wyldeuspport.com).