Skip to content

Low Success Rate register to DailyMotion

Hi Sven,

I have low success rate to register to dailymotion,com. I try register 100 accounts and only 5 captcha solved, in average. I did test registering 100 account and that the new accounts I got.

I want to improve it and start using SDK with help from this article:
https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/1372/sdk-for-dummies-how-to-make-your-own-captcha-definition

I add 50 images but not much improvement.

I also try to save each image from dailymotion with correct file name from log window and again, not much improved.

Here the screenshot of the captcha: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0234xpnq19

Thanks for help

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if you can send me the captchas, I will try to configure something.
  • Hi Sven, PM sent, thanks

Another question: just in case I have to move from one VPS to another, which files of GSA CB I have to backup and migrate to new VPS?
    usually nothing unless you added yourself captchas. In that case you can create backups of them with right click->export...
  • Hi Sven,

Just wondering if we have any progress on solving DM's captchas?
    Please let me know if you need more images

Thanks

Arg yea sorry, that was the job I was doing when I found my PC being restarted due to a silly windows 8.1 update! I don't know what MS has in mind. Are there just kids coding for MS now without any knowledge? Im the boss to my system, or should be. If I tell it "NO, I don't want to auto-update" then why does it do so!? Same for this stupid Windows 10 notice now...GOD DAMN, WHY DO I HAVE TO UNINSTALL CERTAIN THINGS TO GET THIS ICON AWAY!? I thought I paid for the Windows OS, now Im a slave to MS. I would have switched to linux completely if I didn't have to serve you guys with software.

That being said (feeling better now) I have to train DM again now sorry.

• I'm Mac converted myself. Was using Window$ (or Winblows?) during school and now "have to" just for SEO stuff. Well, I put them all on VPS, so I don't need to deal with them, only use as needed :)

Hope you feel much better now and start training GSA CB :)

Thanks Sven for caring your customer
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    edited June 2015
    there is no annoyance on win7 about the upcoming win10 operating keylogger version v0.13.
    all is fine.
    on windows 8.0 also not...just when you have 8.1 ... no clue what kind of marketing strategy that is.
  • this is easy type send the captchas on my page and you'll receive the captcha on next update soon