Skip to content

FCS Networker vs. Rankwyz

Comments

• BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @ron - lol :P :P
  • "Dan's support is legendary." @davbel

That was it for me.  Essentially they both do the same things.  I got both to work as advertised.  But when it came to asking questions and getting support.. no contest.  And frankly that was the no-nitrate hot dog in the bun for me.
  • Thanks @ron and @mda1125

I will apply what you have said

• Okay, well it's early, but I have to say that Rankwyz is going through some nice changes, and so far everything is working very nicely!

It also seems like there is a better level of intnuity along with some rank tracker upgrades.

Just thought I should add this since my last post on here was honestly out of the frustration of the different projects failing over and over. Maybe it's cleared up now which would totally rock. :)
  • I would NOT recommend Rankwyz..., infact the R should be replaced with a W......

i have been using FCS for a few months and decided to see what Rankwyz was all about..., BIG MISTAKE.

1. nothing works right
    2. poor customer service
    3. my trial only lasted 3 days and they shut my account down with $$$$$ still in it!! then all of a sudden, the contact box doesn't work which makes me a bit suspicious.
    4. because they can shut your account down for no reason, you lose everything!

someone earlier wrote "better the devil you know"....., that is so true because i have now lost $$$$$ plus time spent building blogs!
    Rankwyz is so unprofessional its hard to believe.

I urged Sven to think twice about integrating their service in the future because something is not right with that company. i've lost money and time!!
    absolute RUBBISH!!

if anybody wants to PM me, i will tell you the marketing tricks they use to wind you in so you don't fall for it like i did.., better still, just don't bother.

• update :

I tried to log into Rankwyz this morning to see if there was away of getting my money back as i purchased some web 2.0s from their store. i was greeted with this message below :

Your account is locked because of failed payment. To unlock
    account contact <a
    href="http://rankwyz.zendesk.com">http://rankwyz.zendesk.com</a&gt;

which is a lie because i have all my paypal details, i took advantage of their offer of $7 to try it for a week (i only got 3 days) and i used their 35% off discount coupon, all through paypal plus i bought 30 of their web 2.0s of which only 18 worked!! but i accepted that.

i clicked on the zendesk url to get this :

No help desk at rankwyz.zendesk.com

The help desk configured at this address is no longer available.
    Support Customer Service — Support Software by Zendesk THIS IS AN EXPIRED ZENDESK ACCOUNT.

before anyone tries their service, ask yourself, is this the way a professional service is run????

i don't make many posts on this forum but i wouldn't want anybody to have this kind of experience that i have had and also lose money as i have.

• @william88 - You've tried Rankwyz for THREE DAYS and then decided that :

1. nothing works right
    2. poor customer service
    3. my trial only
    lasted 3 days and they shut my account down with $$$$$ still in it!!
    then all of a sudden, the contact box doesn't work which makes me a bit
    suspicious.
    4. because they can shut your account down for no reason, you lose everything!

You're having a laugh !!. You spent $6 on some Web2 accounts plus $7  (-35% discount) for a 7 day trial ... hardly $$$$$

Nothing works right - Do you mean that things don't work the way that you think they should ?. There are 49 instructional videos...did you watch ANY of them ??. Rankwyz has developed into a serious piece of software but it also has a huge learning curve.

Poor customer service - The Rankwyz site has a button that says either "Contact Us" or "Chat with us". I've used the chat button plenty of times over the last couple of weeks and each time my questions were answered, a couple of times Pavel even made a screencast to explain something more clearly

My trial only
    lasted 3 days and they shut my account down with $$$$$ still in it!!
    then all of a sudden, the contact box doesn't work which makes me a bit
    suspicious - You should take that up with Paypal. The 7 day trial would start when you made the $6 payment and would automatically cancel after 7 days if not renewed.

Because they can shut your account down for no reason, you lose everything! - Not true, if you renew your subscription those blogs are still sitting in your account.If you had exported them before your $6 trial had expired you could have exported them and used them on SER or FCS Networker.

I tried to log into Rankwyz this morning to see if there was a way of
    getting my money back as i purchased some web 2.0s from their store. i
    was greeted with this message below : - I think that maybe they stopped using Zendesk, just use the contact button on the Rankwyz website.

i don't make many posts on this forum but i wouldn't want anybody to
    have this kind of experience that i have had and also lose money as i
    have. - You spent $13 and for that you got 30 web2 accounts and 7 days use of Rankwyz software. If that's the worst waste of money that you ever experienced in this business then you've done very, very well !!

Before you accuse me of being a troll or a rankwyz employee I can assure you that I'm neither. I was an original Rankwyz customer who became disillusioned with their system and left about a year ago. Went to FCS networker and now I've gone back to Rankwyz. The software has been completely redesigned since the original version, it's now a very clever system but as I said earlier, it's complex, it has a BIG learning curve and their documentation for new clients leaves something to be desired. There are lots of instructional videos but Pavel has a very heavy accent, it's not easy listening.

I don't think that a software system that you've tried for THREE DAYS justifies the two posts that you've made, and I hope that many prospective Rankwyz clients will not let them be put off of trying a very powerful and clever piece of software.
  • filescape - you don't have to believe me if you don't, this is an honest assessment of what has happened to me with Rankwyz. one thing i am NOT and that is a liar.......please don't try to make me out to be a liar.

i'll just clear up a couple of things, this is the price plan i took up :

only $7 first 7 days

$37.49/m

billed annually

$74.99/m billed monthly

the 35% discount was for the $74.99 monthly bill which i paid. this meant i would be billed $48.74 at the end of the trial period.

this is the e-mail i received the next day after i signed up, i have removed the discount code for obvious reasons :

For the next 48 hours (ONLY 50 NEW
    USERS) you have unique opportunity to signup for any paid plan and locked
    in 35% lifetime discount and your price will
    never increase despite of the planned price increase. Use code WYZ******

You can select your plan and signup here - http://www.rankwyz.com/app/account/plan

If you're thinking that your business will benefit from being a
    member of RankWyz.com - signup for any paid plan in the next 48 hours
    (OR 50 NEW USERS whatever comes first) and receive liftetime
    discount 35% and your price will never increase. Use code WYZ******

The next day i got this e-mail :

As of now we have 15
    more users to let in with a lifetime discount of 35%. Use code WYZ******
    Select your plan and signup here - http://www.rankwyz.com/app/account/plan

And if you still think that this is not enough to make your mind - I have
    two exciting offers for you. 

1. I understand how hard it is to get a sense of system without having
    accounts, posting credits and other free account restrictions. We temporary
    changed our pricing to let you signup and test system first seven days for
    extremely low price - only 3 bucks a week for wyzard plan and 7 - for a pro
    plan. if you're looking to master RankWyz over a next week before you decide to
    keep your account or cancel, I'm sure you would agree that 3 dollars is nothing
    compare to time you are willing to invest.

For the 7 days you will all benefits paid Wyzard or Wyzard Pro account -
    monthly accounts, posting credits, content mill, rank tracker, etc and if you
    don't think RankWyz is for you - you can cancel it before the next
    payment.

2. I also understand, how complex RankWyz is and how long learning process
    can take. And who doesn't want to use benefits of the system right away, and
    learn the details in the meantime?

We created new Done For You service, that will give you a complete campaign
    setup - networks, submissions, link profiles, content mill, link vault, etc. And
    for the next ten days you can get everything setup for you just for a 10
    dollars. 

But the best part, after we complete your order we will shoot a screencast,
    explaining step by step your setup, so you can refer this video any time later
    to setup similar campaigns by yourself, without scanning though dozens of video
    tutorials. 

So... only 15  more users
    ...code WYZ*******

Looking forward for an opportunity working together towards your SEO
    objectives

Please note : i have tried the contact box a number of times and Pavel does not answer his e-mails either.......for obvious reasons.

this is another e-mail of proof that i did pay :

We want to inform you that have receive your monthly payment for Pro 15,000
    plan.

As appreciation we have sent 50 blog accounts in your "Monthly Blogs"
    network. You move them out to other networks as needed

Regards and all the best,
    Pavel Kovalev and RankWyz
    team

You are receiving this email because you are a member of
    RankWyz.com.
    If you no longer wish to receive emails from us go to your profile
    and uncheck "Receive Emails from RankWyz"
    or click here
    to un-subscribe
    RankWyz - 190 Harding Blv W, Richmond Hill, On

filescape - or should i say Pavel?

I am not a liar, i am just letting people know my experiences with Rankwyz.., i also think it is wrong for you to try and discredit me when you don't know what i've been through..., i don't like losing money and i don't like crooks either.

if you have a problem, PM me and i can give you my paypal details / e-mails which will show you the time and amout of money taken from my account.

• So @william88, you're saying that you paid $48.74 for a discounted monthly account and 3 days later your account was cancelled ??

And you didn't claim it back from Paypal ??

Really ??
  • filescape - your comments are one of the reasons why people don't participate in forum discussions!
    from now on if i have a bad experience with a company, i'm not going to say anything and let people go ahead and make their own mistakes.

i'm disgusted and disappointed in the fact that you are trying to make me out to be a liar when you don't know what i've been through these past days.

I'd like to also point out that when you had problems with SERPcloud, I responded to your post in a respectable and helpful manner and didn't accuse you of  anything because it was clear you were upset..., i guess that sums both our personalities up. people reading this thread can judge for themselves by reading your post here :

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/16379/serpcloud-beware#latest

filescape - i will not respond to anymore of your comments on here and unfortunately i will not post anymore of my bad experiences with companies again, i'll just let people make their own mistakes....;

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited April 2015
    I don't know about the billing side of things, but to be honest Rankwyz support is pretty useless. You're lucky if you can even get a response out of them, and then when you do, (or at least in my case) you get some pretty unhelpful answer and the ticket gets closed.

I used to be a staunch supporter of Rankwyz, and to be fair IF it worked properly it would be a decent tool. I'm just sick of submissions only posting to a couple of my blogs and then stopping for no reason, submissions failing to ever start, and the million and one other bugs that seem to crop up all the time.

I've still got something like 40k posting credits in my account that I've basically abandoned out of sheer frustration.....

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Rankwyz is so full of bugs, I regret I tried to use it again this month, and it reminded me why i stopped using it a year ago. Their new interface looks promising at first, but when you start using it, nothing works and nobody cares.
  • Guys, I'm in the same position as you. I used Rankwyz, got so fed up with the bugs and terrible support that I moved over to FCS Networker. Whilst with FCS they managed to have some sort of a server crash and with no backup managed to lose all of everybody's submissions i.e. all of the jobs that you'd set up to make posts. Then last month, whilst moving servers they had a "little glitch" that meant that 100% of my monthly submissions were made on the same day, i.e about 9,000 posts, many of them totally empty. It was at that point that I went back to Rankwyz.

I guess that I've been lucky, I've chatted several times with Pavel via the "chat" button on the site and he's been really helpful in trying to explain the completely rewritten system. It's more complex than the old Rankwyz system (or FCS Networker) but he seems to be a clever system engineer with lots of good ideas. Yes, support is AWFUL unless Pavel's online and Yes there's still quite a few bugs :) but I think he's made a lot of progress and didn't deserve some of the comments made by someone who had used the system for 3 DAYS !!.

• Stick for fcs.. Rankwyz is expensive and unreliable.
    edited April 2015
    How many different engines can FCS register and post to? With Rankwyz i don't see it normal after i bought accounts for $100, it could post only to half of them... what a waste
  • edited April 2015
    @ william88

>> filescape - or should i say Pavel? 

hey, this is Pavel here, so you can unleash your frustration on me ...

I'm not sure what you tried to achieve re-posting all my emails here, like it gives extra credibility to your story...
    Which part of the process you call unethical?

- you signup Free account with RankWyz and have an opportunity look around and decide it meets your expectation
    - you wanted to try? we added option to signup 7 days trial for $7 and have full capacity of paid account. 

But, if you signup trial, received month worth of posting credits and free blogs and canceled you paypal subscription - your account locked immediately, let me know if I need to explain - why.

PS. I cannot verify what actually happened with your account, because your username here doesn't match any username in our database, nor we have any users with 4 figures on account balance. 

>> i'm disgusted and disappointed in the fact that you are trying to make me out to be a liar when you don't know what i've been through these past days.

honestly, it sounds like RankWyz trial experience seriously traumatized you

For everyone else who sees this tread and had your own past experience with RankWyz: 
    In fact RankWyz undergo a massive massive redesign to meet requirement of modern SEO and network building. I know that there is a massive negative feeling built in the community over last 8 months while we were quite and redeveloping our system, but now I can tell that RankWyz is 100x more powerful with better content engine, better PBN support, better tier stacking and tons of built-in authority monitoring features - rank tracker, uptime monitors, indexing and backlinkink checking, seo metrics - moz, majestic, ahref metrics and more. 

Yes, we've lost a lot of our members, but I'm not sure if we would last much longer by being plain Web2 poster. There was a huge step when several years ago SEO tools switched from building single page Web2 blogs to multi-pagers you can grow over time and build an authority. And this approach worked well for a long while, but if you are still after taking poorly spun article on somewhat related topic to your niche, jam in bunch of your links and post it over hundreds blogs - you're clearly on diminishing return path and it's only take sometime before this approach starts hurting your or your client's site. 

Feel free to shot me any question or if you are interested seeing new RankWyz in action, although I don't think Sven will appreciate me providing RankWyz support here, no I check this forum often (in fact came to post video about RankWyz GSA integration Sven helped us to implement)
  • @pk69 Pavel, I swear I will never ever use Rankwyz ever again. Been an user for a long time previously, was called Articlewyz in the past, supported you with months of subscription, costing more than $50 a month before I switch to FCS Networker. Your tool is buggy as hell. Your support is fucking useless. You keep on whining on how you don't have enough manpower to handle customer support. I don't care what it is, but FCS Networker did it 100 times way better than you. All you do is close tickets without even solving my problems. Experience in using your tool is a nightmare, Pavel. You keep on implementing new tools on Rankwyz when the most fundamental functions are not even working properly. Your support has been an absolute rubbish while you are charging people monthly subscription. Yet, after all this, you are still sending promotion emails trying to get people back to use Rankwyz. Guys, please stay away from Rankwyz. This is my honest opinion.
  • edited April 2015
    @rabbit23 - I hear you and as I said - I realized that it will take long time to overcome negative feeling developed in the community. both opinions can be (and are) true - you don't like your previous RankWyz experience and I'm absolutely positive that at this point RankWyz is most up to date with modern SEO requirements service that provides managed solution to build hundreds and thousands high authority blogs, both PBN and web2. 

I don't send emails asking previous members to come back to what they left last year, RankWyz 2.0 indeed has so much new functionality to offer (I'm not putting any links here) and I'm just updating everyone on our progress. And believe you or not, people are coming back and mostly very pleased with the new RankWyz.

If you're into plain spitting thousands of articles - you may not be interested, but if you are interested, I will do my best to show you (skype, chatbox, voice) the power of RankWyz 2.0. And the most important - we are the team of extremely skilled developers (not marketers as you noticed) and moving fast,  on the top of what is already there I can tell you, that upcoming auto-silo builder (I'm sure you know how important is to build silo, but is there way to build a silo for web2s on a mass scale?), multi-topics content for local SEO and custom data feeds - is the next pack that would put our members miles forward. 

Just to give you an idea - in the last 3 weeks since we started promoting RankWyz 2,0 over 1,200 new PBN blogs were added under RankWyz management and I'm sure this is just a beginning. So the choice is yours, you can either stick with your last year painful experience and see if you and your business can benefit from RankWyz 2.0. let me know if you want a personal demo, especially now when we released integration between RankWyz and GSA.

• edited April 2015
    Well..I tried both services recently. My vote goes to RankWyz ..it's buggy but it's better than FCS in my experience.

@pk69 listen to my advice ..slow down the train of the new features , stick to what you've got for now ( it's far more than enough anyway ) and concentrate on four things :

1- fixing the bugs to make sure the functions are actually working as expected smoothly..most users will not have enough patience (or experience) to keep going with a buggy system.

2- Maintaining the web2.0 posting scripts to make sure they are actually working at least with 70% or 80% of them ..now the success rate is less than 40% which is not acceptable at all.

3- Make ***short*** right to the point and simple videos on how to actually use the system to add some accounts and post some links instead of the current boring full of analysis and talking about your future plans long videos that make the average user more confused most of the times and make the dummy user run away all the times!.

4- Add mass actions functions on Submissions , contentmill , LinkVault and posts pages so we can be able to mass stop , mass activate , mass edit ..etc. This is very important because it's a pain in the neck now to do these stuff one by one for each submission , contentmill , linkvault ..etc.

All in all , I like your service more than FCS and I see a lot of potentials if you play it smart in the next few months.

Good luck!
  • "Well..I tried both services recently. My vote goes to RankWyz ..it's buggy but it's better than FCS in my experience." - Exactly my experience also

And I agree with your advice although I thought that one of the recent videos which set up a 4 tier campaign in 12 minutes was by far the best video Pavel has ever made, so hopefully a good sign.

I just hope that Pavel can appreciate what a pool of loyal customers brings to a service. When FCS had a gigantic server crash and lost everyone's work, people were on Dan's forum feeling sorry for him and saying that they were sure he'd done everything possible to fix it. If the same thing were to happen to Rankwyz there would be a lynch mob on the way to Ontario. The difference ? - CUSTOMER SUPPORT...it's as simple as that...one has it in abundance, the other......
  • @ pk69

"honestly, it sounds like RankWyz trial experience seriously traumatized you"

Not everybody likes to be called or made out to be a liar when they are not!...., that's just me, my personality.
    maybe there is a reason why you have a "thicker skin" than me..., maybe you are used to people calling you a liar, i don't know.

people reading this will make their own minds up.., if you have a problem, just PM me as i won't be drawn into responding on this thread. maybe i am too sensitive but i am not a liar.

• flowerbaronflowerbaron Australia

I have been using both Rankwyz and FCS over that past few months (returning to Rankwyz after a disappointing experience last year) and was about to give a thumbs up to the way Rankwyz has changed since my poor experience last year. The system does seem better, it took a while to get to grips with the new way of doing things, but came to like it.

Then . . . I just realized that since I am on the lower priced package I can only create 3 'Content Buckets'. Content Buckets are now used by Rankwyz to store your articles - a repository if you like.

My question to @pk69 is why limit this? I can understand limitations on postings based on your account level, but why limit the way you store your articles.

• edited May 2015

• Hi @ron, Ultimate Demon or FCS Networker, which one is better? Thanks very much!
    @flowerbaron exactly my thought.. 3 content buckets means you can run 3 different projects at a time.. so "100 projects" in your plan would be 3 in reality... i had a bit bigger plan and i added 40 content buckets (for 40 projects). few days later all of a sudden the limit came and told i couldn't have more than 10.. like wtf. total BS
  • edited May 2015
    @flowerbaron @donchino

it's not 3 buckets total; it's 3 active buckets at any time. if someone is on 1000 posts a months plan - it's 33 posts a day - this is intended for very small projects. How many projects you expect to run making 33 posts a day? Our number one resource component is content generation; posting doesn't take as much resources. 

our "topic" based content is much higher quality and very targeted then a typical mashup most other systems use, but it requires content aggregated on each topic separately - if your bucket has 10 topics - this is 10x more resources that if we would do one mixing 10 keywords. 

on the top of that - every piece of content -  syndicated, news, images, videos, etc - automatically rescraped every 7 days and this is how we guarantee that our users don't post same content over and over if campaign runs non-stop.

if someone is on PRO plan - and have 50 active buckets with 25 topics each (over 1000 topics total) and everything re-scraped weekly - believe me, this is quite a content production just for one user. and this is why we have a farm of servers doing content gen only.

I absolutely positive that there is no system on the market at this moment that allows you creating super targeted auto-curated  content as RankWyz does. I challenge you to build very specific and readable content like in these examples

boxers 
    http://screencast.com/t/UWpkOlhk5

different types of diets

i understand if you don't need all this complexity, but at least you may appreciate that it's not an artificial limitation forcing you to upgrade. 
  • edited June 2015
    I had already looked at Rankwyz 1+ years ago and - after seeing the revamp - decided to give it a try recently.

Honestly, from Gentoo Linux to enterprise software used in banks I have used a hell lot of software in my life, but finding one's way in Rankwyz is hard.
    And who has the time to watch 20 videos of 20min each to understand all the features?
    I'm already having problems with the simplest tasks such as creating content or creating a submission which works.

This software does have potential. If it had only 20% of the features but would have a logic user interface and work really well, Pavel would have 10 times more customers.

@mamadou made already perfect suggestions which I want to reinforce here:

1) Fix the bugs and make sure everything works smoothly

2) Improve UI so it's logical to use. Add explanations and tooltips everywhere.

3) Improve the documentation. Make a wiki and simply update it when adding or changing features. Nobody has the time to watch 7h of videos to understand the software. Also your videos are way to long, you talk too much and don't get to the point.

Stop working on new features now and do 1) and 2). Seriously, this would result in way fewer support tickets and more customers.

• Just to give one example of the unlogical UI:

After creating a new submission you think you're all set. You have the buttons 'edit' and 'clone' and that's it.

Well, this submission won't be posted ever. Next to the name of the submission you have a label saying 'ready'. You have to click it and select 'activate', only then it will schedule the posts.

It's so hidden and against everything one is used to from using hundreds of softwares and apps.
    There should simply be an activate button next to the edit and clone button.

I could go on and on..
  • edited July 2015
    After what happened to me recently with Rankwyz I must say that these guys don't know shit about about how to manage a honest business !! They had a bug preventing me from posting anything and I reported it and this guy Pavel ( the owner..pk69 here ) was careless enough to leave me without a fix for 22 days !!!!! until my subscription was expired and he didn't even accept to give me an amendment for the money and time I lost!.

I paid $200 worth accounts and $60 ( and $225 last month)  for submission credits and I lost all this because of this guy Pavel

Also I discovered that I had 40 k posts with the wrong Anchor text because the anchors bound to urls feature is bugged..so I got mixed urls with the wrong anchors!!!! I used the correct format http://www.example.com/post1|{anchor1|anchor2}
    http://www.example.com/post2|{anchor3|anchor4}
    but the damn rankwyz system tied post1 with anchor 3 & 4 or post2 with anchor 1 or 2 sometimes for an odd reason!!! What a mess! I lost most of my clients because of this!!

I filed a dispute on paypal but unfortunately they didn't get me my money back because the item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection because it is intangible ( digital goods or digital services ) but the good news for guys having the same problem with the damn rankwyz fraud (and i'm sure there are lots of them out there!) they can file a dispute on paypal and claim their money back because PayPal Purchase Protection is now being extended to intangible or virtual items
    and services only for transaction made on July 01, 2015 onwards. From now on,
    payments for intangible items, services, licenses, or other digital content are
    eligible for dispute resolution.

So if you read this and you suffered from Rankwyz bugs and lost your money like me! and your transaction was made on July 01. 2015 onwards go file a dispute and get your money back!.

This is my honest review and I'm not a new member here in this forums ( go check out my old posts )

RANKWYZ IS BUGGED AS HELL AND
    PAVEL THE OWNER DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM TO LEAVE HIS CUSTOMERS WITHOUT A
    WORKING SYSTEM AND THEN RUN AWAY WITH THEIR MONEY!!!

STAY AWAY ...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

This is a picture of the full ticket conversation between me and rankwyz support http://imgur.com/nSzJrMd  they left the ticket opened for 22 days before they fix the system to make it actually POST anything!!
  • I don't think Sven will appreciate turning his forum into RankWyz debates / support, but sure I have to comment on above. There is a specifics of running online business, especially online business for IM savvy - threats to trash you and your business. 
    I have no problem refunding those who signed up and realized they are in the wrong place, but how I have to deal with those used system to the max and come to demand a refund?
    Nothing to your personally, but this is the system we have in place and you personally made dozens of thousands of posts. Sure, threaten me, claim a refund, register with a new username ...I'm sure you're different, but how do I know? You not even in my facebook group, where you're at least not as anonymous. 

There is a team working on this project for over 3 years, my infrastructure cost alone reaching 15k a months - servers, proxies, apis, etc and salaries on the top. Of course, I masterminded this to run away with your $59

peace