Skip to content

Backlinks not indexing

edited March 2015 in Need Help
Hey guys!

I have a little problem. I am making backlinks for 3 sites. I its 500,  1000 and 2500 backlinks on T1 - then T2 x10 than tier1. I am sending backlinks to index only from TIER2 ( i am using instant link indexing ) and noone of my backlinks are indexed. I is second week when i am backlinking. Checking backlinks with ahrefs. In my opions it is almost impossible with this amount of made backlinks. Any ideas?

PS: Sorry for my english

Comments

• @marakonek i am having the same issues i use gsa seo indexer to index my backlinks and also i build tier links to these my opinion from what i heard is that you should build more links to them and run them also to and indexing service
  • @mihais

Sure mate, i am using instant link indexer and made a lot links for TIER2. Maybe i should wait longer..
  • edited March 2015
    are you using spun content? and if  how do you spin your content?
  • I am using Article builder + Spinner wordai 
  • aquaticmineralsaquaticminerals Planet of the Apes
    very strange! i use article builder and wordai also and my links are becoming indexed nicely!

maybe try express indexer for 1 month , this is what i am using.
  • Ok guys i will wait few days more and if it doesn't work i will try express indexer. Thanks 
  • I have also noticed very low indexing rate since January. +3 million tiered links in this campaign and and only average 1-2% are indexed. Tier 1 has a bit better result, about 10% indexed so far.

I use several indexing service and never had this kind of problem...
  • That's weird. Maybe it's google new trick...
  • yeah i think google is preparing for us an update..... regarding links index... i don't know but like @adrian i have been building 3 tiers campaign and very low indexing rate for my backlinks but who know maybe we made something wrong... if the pros with gsa ser say that they have a good indexing rate than it's our mistake we have to see what we do wrong
  • Maybe you're right @mihais we have to try. try and once again try
  • Same issue here, I have built ~1kkk links, and not a single link was indexed this month..
  • edited March 2015
    So something must be wrong. Any ideas?

edit: Guys do you use private od semi-private proxies? or shared?
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited March 2015
    I have same result with indexing service and without(I used 4 services before). Max 26% for contextual(articles), for others I am not intrested.
    I use shared and private proxies.
  • @idontknow mate you have 26% indexing and we have 000 :p
    edited March 2015
    Maybe because you pay indexing services :)
    Thit result is for wordai articles. I also use WAC but I didn't tested this month indexed rate.
    I opened one topic but none intrested, everyone ask just for itself...on that kind of topics, we can't find where is problem, many sell around here something, many are beginers...conclusions are useless and good conclusions are mixed with marketer advices.
    Only way is to test yourself.
  • Maybe babe :p. I am using wordai ;)
    edited March 2015
    Yes, I know, wordai and article builder...I read.
    Test if you links are not on deindexed domains, if not your indexing service take money for nothing.
    Indexing rate is low for articles but google can't index 0%.
  • private proxies,

I just looked from Ahrefs and even old video that still rank #1 has only 3 links from 3 domains active according to Ahrefs, but there is actually hundreds of T1 links in this video alone...I need to investigate this more to find out wha's going on
    edited March 2015
    Ahrefs, can't show you all, if you have your site you see how rare ahrefs bots came to see your site.
    For hundreds links you must verify if are on deindexed domains or not.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited March 2015
    Idontknow you were looking for a free ride like many others before you, complaining about a 26% index rate and feeding people lies, polluting these forums with nonsense.

How can one person say they achieve such a ridiculous index rate throughout their SEO career, it's like you've got the number 26 stuck inside your head for some strange reason.. 26% 26% TWENTY SIX PERCENT! With or without indexing service! Well when I remember speaking with you, you didn't even know how to use scrapebox properly.

When you used my service I personally checked your batch that you enquired about and let me tell you, you had a much higher rate than 26% after factoring in all the penalised deindexed domains you had built your links from then complaining that they were not becoming indexed, the audacity of you.

Once checking the batch and filtering out the already deindexed domains (a deindexed domains inner page will not get indexed) you had close to a 50-60% index rate within a couple weeks period, this again increased further a couple of weeks later, by this time, you had complained so much and left us with your knickers in a twist.

Even when I checked the batch with your permission and reported back to you, you asked me how can you check it too, I had to spoon feed you on how you could remove dead deindexed domains using scrapebox, ha the joke.

So you carry on talking about this deluded 26% nonsense lol, you do make me giggle a little.

What I think people need to realise, things have gotten easier for SEO's nowadays with indexing services, back in the day before these "new generation indexers" got released, older indexing services were absolutely rubbish and would take over a month to work.. Now people have the luxury of submitting a batch of urls and having some become indexed within a matter of hours.

You let the indexing service do its' job and you do your job, when you do your checks once a month if you don't see significant improvements in overall indexing rates, then move service or try the Idontknow way of SEO he obviously knows a lot, apart from tieing a shoelace and using scrapebox effectively enough to actually work out indexing rate, let alone converting those numbers into an actual percentage.

For everyone else, I'm not entirely sure why your links are not becoming indexed, are you actively trying to index them? Are you building tiers? How many links are you building to each link? Are you making sure that your target sites are not already deindexed or penalised?

If this is happening to many of you then it might be something that you are all doing, do you buy sitelists?
  • @tim89 thanks for your answer. Yes im creating tiers. 10 links per link. Im buying also sitelists so everything should be fine. Also targeting sites aren 't deindexed or penalized
    You are buying sitelists so everything is fine? Well I think it's evidently not.

Have you personally checked these sitelists to make sure all targets are within googles index?
    @remorse you built 1,000,000 links and not one single link was indexed this entire month? is that for real?
  • edited March 2015
    @tim89 No, I didnt check it. So i guess i should start filtr these sites or scrape myown, right?
    Well if you want to rank in google and save on the cost of processing urls to your indexing service, then yes, I would recommend running your purchased lists through googles index firstly, to make sure they are indexed, then re-save and import as targets to use in SER.

Well it all depends on you, if you want to scrape your own sitelists, then that's perfectly fine but you will still need to weed out all the non-indexed targets.
  • Great @tim89 thank you. I will do it today.
    edited March 2015
    Tim , I don't have money and time to start a war with people like you cause I don't steal from others. I didn't came here to complain about your service, like you deserve, cause some people have common sense, is not your case. Your services is like others, not worse not better, but way you treat customers is more then a big -(minus). I try to be  reasonable cause I have respect for this forum and for GSA products, not for many users like you who are a big firewall for starters, with services like yours make peoples belive that gsa ser not working anymore, in fact your services are just for sucking money from seo starters.
    I will stop here to answer you but if you respond me like you did, provoking me and and be rude, I will start talking about you like you deserve.

edited March 2015
    Lol, my service is only for sucking money out of seo starters? Are you for real?

I have a lot of high end users with custom plans that exceed 20,000,000 credits per month.

I dislike the fact that you are preaching nonsense to people when in reality you just don't have a clue, I have had some customers email me stating that you have been pm'ing them.

I treat my customers with a lot of respect, I'm always available for trouble shooting and I help where I can, I have no time for freeloaders like you who purchase a service, use that service then demand a refund, as I have seen you do in many other services' threads also, I think you should be wise and shut up.

I am not solely defending my service, I'm defending quite a lot of service providers from your negativity and total made up figures and facts, it is not needed.

Tell me it was not true that you asked me how to check for dead links in scrapebox? Tell me it wasn't true that you asked me how I can check if links are indexed... Tell me is wasn't true that I helped you check the index status of you submissions with my own resources/proxies/machine because you said you had no money for proxies... I have all the emails which were received and sent between us.

Be wise and shut up.
    edited March 2015
    Tim, I am not making many users, fake users, like you did, I belive you did and I have some small proofs, is not my forum to verify IP's and proxies.

Many of users wich are telling SO many happy stories about your services are fake users or paid users.
    Every time I say something about any indexing services, one topic telling how good is EI start from nowhere.

If some real users want my small proofs I will give them, I will not give any answer to you, you are a small nobody for me.

Your promotional topic have many lies, your promotional youtube video have many lies and small manipulations.

Not everyone is easy to cheat with cheap selling technics , you are just a good seller(you stole for me half of my money cause your service is just half of what you say it is. I ask you refund for your rudeness and for your unprofessional site, cause your service can't be better then another).

Yes, I asked refund whenever a seller don't give me what I paied for and you are the only one who didn't gave me a refund.
    I have reasons for all refunds.

So , STOP  polluting us with your promotional answers.

You use that topic to make promotion just NOW.

edited March 2015
    So you don't deny that I spent a few hours a day for a few days trying to help you and yet you still moan and complain? Haters goin to hate, I say.

And come on man.. fake accounts? paid reviews? are you serious, I've got alot of better things to do than sit here making fake accounts all day, get a grip of yourself. ***SLAP***.

You have no idea.

ps: I think I spent more money on my own resources checking your index rates for you than the actual $16.99 purchase you made.

This discussion has been closed.