Skip to content

Backlinks not indexing

13»

Comments

• @idontknow have you checked if the links are still live? i didn't tried @tim89 service yet as i have gsa seo indexer many users have said that Express Indexer is the best indexing service on the market.
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited March 2015
    JudderMan I can give you 8$ because I used your trust and said what you told me on pm. Is very hard to defend with a unethical people and if you don't want dirt must forget and go on, is what they use to make money. Is not about money...if he give me 8000$ can make me forget him, I am not his stupid toy.

Large majority will never understand what is here so I don't expect to win something.

@mihais you can buy, he have enough money to pay good marketing, is a smart guy, but for me is 0. Even results will be 100% index rate for me is not enough. A people who lie me when I give him my secrets is 0. I spent 2 weeks to verify his lies just not be unfair with him...bad strategy to deal with small people.

A small thing like that can start a big war...don't have time for him, is just a child. I will receive what I deserve on many other way but he also, be sure of that, but not from me.

If I don't go on many forums and told what I belive is because he will lern alone this...is just to young.

I didn't attack him on public with nothing BUT I have right to tell that indexing services are not so indispensable and if you have 5 min/day you can do same thing with great results. If he will start again I will ignore him.

Good luck Tim.
  • @Idontknow :) dude I'm merely pointing out that this is getting boring. I'm not on anyone's side. I replied to your PMs as I feel I'm a decent person, but I'm also a customer of EI, so I was trying to be impartial despite having vested interest in a product I use. If EI didn't work for you then so be it, but it does for me, and TBH this hatred for EI and saying lots of things is frustrating because I'm a business owner too and I know that reputations can be lost in seconds. 

What I'm trying to do is tell you that "OK, you had a bad experience, but not everyone else has had the same experience, so maybe drop it and move onto another indexing service". 

I don't like that you're saying that EI doesn't work as I have my own tried and tested proof from months and months of usage, so I can't agree with you.  From my personal experience I don't think Tim89 is unethical, he just gets angry at people saying stuff over and over again online about his service, as would I, because Sven isn't going to delete these threads but you could be costing EI customers, which is something I don't agree with because as a customer myself....it works...

Anyway, bored of this now, how do you stop notifications of threads?
  • I'm testing EI now.

Started this morning 

Today's Remaining Links: 1,000,000

Atm

Today's Remaining Links: 514,265
    edited March 2015
    Ok, let's talk constructive now, shall we?
    I will tell you my results. Tim can ask to Sven to delete what he consider, I told what I have to say, can be deleted or not, I will not tell  anything.

I bought one list and indexing services. After 2 months I tried to see why so bad results? 4% indexing rate.
    I start to ask, supports, where is my problem? I checked  proxies, emails, versions of gsa, lists, ISP, operating systems, etc.
    I found this, many dead domains on lists and bad indexing rate and many links lost because of site admins wich are deleting our links.

From about 2990 links I had 350 indexed and just a small part of that was article, maybe 30. So 1% are articles...
    So, verify all you buy and verify all your results before take wrong conclusions.
    From all that gsa ser is power tool and is working.
    It takes me 2 months, cause sellers don't help you with nothing.

Hope this will help you.

• Need coffee and then I will submit the last half million links ;)
  • @Adrian you do know you can use your API to automatically submit links....?
  • Yes, but only from software like GSA SER etc
  • @judderman in SEnuke you can use API too with special options in toolbox. 
    edited March 2015
    Adrian don't use a indexer service like that. Be selective, use indexing just for some tiers and just for some engine, not for all type of links. be more selective cause you can harm your site, you can harm indexing service etc
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited March 2015
    @Idontknow where you get your information from but a user can use an indexing service in which ever way they want.

It does not harm the indexing service.

Mass indexing quickly could potentially tank a site yes, but this is why there is a dripping option.

Please do not advise on things you do not fully comprehend.

Thanks mate.
    edited March 2015
    Tim, please stop that is not your land here.
    I have my opinions, don't talk to me anymore...is boring.
    Short term is not a problem, you are interested just on money, but for your services google make some defensive measures and on long therm is bad. Every ping you make to call crawler with millions of useless pings make google to put more and more algorithms.

Many pages are already indexed by google before one user use your service. Bookmarks and comments are already indexed. But for you is better to consume their money for nothing. Is enough to index articles.

Did you put some informations on your site to warn users against tank danger? No? Maybe because if they loose one site will come back to you pay again?

If you want, I can give you some money to buy a kite and go ride a kite.

I am not your mate.

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @Idontknow, the information you provide to people is mere speculation.

I am not motivated by money nor am I some sort of money hungry monster which you are portraying me to be, I run a legit business, many businesses in fact and I care for all my customers.

I decided to provide a service to all SEO's that wish to use it, I'm not forcing anyone to use it, A service that would be beneficial for their SEO work which essentially frees up resources to concentrate on other things, that is all.

There is no need to be so childish continuously and pretend to know everything, (it is rather ironic with your username and how you have an answer to everything but in reality knownothing). At first I was trolling you but now I'm not even going to entertain you further.

You talk pure garbage and to be quite honest, I would suggest everyone who reads your comments should take them with a pinch of salt because they are based on nothing... Any decent SEO out there would be able to tell that just from reading your dribble.

This forum used to be a nice place to browse, but recently every time I frequent this forum all I see is threads filled with dribble from you, you have literally spammed every single thread here, it's pathetic.

You are a jack of all trades, master of none.

I have not attacked you as a person, You however, have attacked me personally, by stating I am only here to steal peoples money, this is untrue and if this slander continues I will simply contact my legal representative and get the ball rolling for defamation grounds quite easily, so I really suggest that we go our separate ways and you stick to what you're good at and leave my business out of it.
    edited March 2015
    Sorry, let people decide. I am not telling to noone that I am a SEO.
    Are many lies around here and I know good and nice users wich have 0 result becauase of garbage services.

You tell on your site many lies and speculations, you can't give proofs of your work, you aren't on my opinion a great pro, if SEO is a place for people with 3 years experience on internet, no problems, keep your work.

I was client of yours, for me you are noot so good.

I think you love negative publicity, is just publicity, good or bad doesn't matter.

I am not on your bussiness place.

If @Sven want me to stop I will, is his forum not yours.
    If @JudderMan ask me to stop and tell you to stop also, I will.

Ok, if you want to stop me start talking to me and stop give free advices.
    1. Did you or did you not delete all my queue files from history after 3 weeks? Your service stopped for few days before my complain or not? How can I test your service if you deleted my queue and I must wait 30 days to verify results? How? I must trust you? You are God or something? I must pay another month?
    2. Did you or did you not receive my complain about that?
    3. I waited 3 days to give me back all my queue? 3days for that? You are joking?
    4. Why did you gave me on that moment refund, cause I told you I am not very happy with that and told you about refund? I told you refund and we stop all there?

If you are a good seller you must know that for 17$ or 8$ , a refund or partial refund is wise not to be rude with clients, maybe they don't know much.

• omg..... I'm glad I don't need to participate in this.... sorry everyone else here is....
  • There is this awesome invention called Private Message. I believe all forums have it.
This discussion has been closed.