Skip to content

No Hands Proxies

2»

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Can't wait for this! Can you announce the release please!
  • Great thing i checked this post, when will this tool be released?
    Can't wait for it :).
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Guess I will announce it here on forum in an extra thread.
  • @sven Thanks. I'll buy it/try it now. I live for this kinda shit. I feel like I'm 8 years old and Santa likes me.  B-)
  • Make sure you send out an email to us, would to get this too!
    I will ...  hopefully people are not upset for the promo email though. But in the end it's not liek we release new products every month.
  • Wow :)

Sven, we don't mind getting emails from GSA as it's always good news :)
  • Any news on this? :)
    Sorry, It's Easter and there is just one Bug I am trying to find and fix. It drives me crazy but before this one is not fixed, it would be a bad idea to release it. But beside this little thing, all is working and ready.
  • @sven can i be on your email list when its released? any place to sign up? pls count me in!
    will announce it here and if you bought a seo product from us, then we will propebly email you anyway.
  • Hey? Where's my email?! Haha kidding. Yes I am sure gsa is top notch in making tools for seo.. I hope this new tool won't be like others.. Outdated and have a few list of proxy servers to scrape them.. And have conventional way of testing the proxies that fits SER. Haha

Actually there are over 400 sources included already ;) And you can configure everything how you want to test proxies. Coming with a lot tests pre-configured.

Anyway I hope to get this done asap (maybe next week).

• Hi Swen,

How is ti going with this tool? :)
    We need to solve one issue first before this new tool goes public. Sorry for the delay.
    GSA Proxy Scraper v1.00 is now online.
  • Checking it now @Sven, any guides, tutorials for better result?
  • @sven, it doesn't launch.. not sure why O_O installed on my VPS.

No tutorials yet...it's too new. I have to write some stuff on docu.gsa-online later.

I don'T know why it would nto start on your VPS, can you maybe get me access to that?

• Same problem regarding VPS.

Program opens in my dedi server but will not open in my VPS.
  • So, I am fishing for the best proxy provider/scraper which option is better;

No hands proxy / GSA proxy scraper or buyproxies.org?

All sugestions and opinions welcome

Thank you
    Well you can surely skip No Hands Proxy but Im not sure about buyproxies.org as I never tested them.