Skip to content

No Hands Proxies

Anyone using this piece of software? from the makers of no hands seo.

Comments

• SER already does all of that.
  • Review 

i use this No Hands Proxy Trial because it's great FAST and only provide with the best Proxy that harvested through carefully and checked 

this software was a beast i can get easily 200-250 proxys under 5 minute with 100 threads and i can use it at GSA SER very easily you must try this software man 

and the great thing is this software never broke or hang or freeze or crash like any other seo tools and they provide 7 DAYS TRIAL yeah FULL TRIAL without limitation so what you waiting anymore ? 

this tools must buy man i will buy it to after my trial ended best apps so far i use beside GSA SER so far 
  • ser can check harvested proxies @ 1000 threads.

ser already does this, as mentioned.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

And soon you will have a "better" tool (very suspecting thought) than the one in topic.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    New Proxy tool looks great @Sven
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2015
    Yes design is nice with more information on proxy (public, google, ssl ...) and option Automatic search is really an good idéa :) 
    Any suggestions are welcome.
    edited March 2015
    Why not: 

- FTP upload
    - Prioritize more speed > output best
    - Possibility to grab other website page (online search)

Grab proxy online like that for exemple: 

#date# OR #date# -1
    #loop(0,10,10)# ...

Is good for crawl forum updated:

edited March 2015
    Force only grab url in website with specified name:

Exemple url with "discussion":

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/9213/no-hands-proxies
    All of that is already added ;)
    Sound very good ;)
    edited March 2015
    Auto Blacklist website with minimum of good proxy

Auto change initial url (source). > boost later start.

Ports scanning ?

- auto blacklist site ... well the user can do that manually by sorting the providers on stats - and the tool doesn't waste much time crawling a site anyway

- please explain that "boost" one

-port scanner is already in

edited March 2015
    Boost > want says possibility to auto update url source by result but that go in same direction with auto blacklist. If source not found X proxy in X time .... soft run faster after.

Another suggestion, many website blacklist your ip and you can't acces after for grab proxy, can be good to save 2-3 working proxy for prevent this blocking after.

You have found solution for proxy with port not collapse ?

the program already finds new sources while testing proxies against searche gnines and then it can find new sites to also parse later on. So this is already in :)

>You have found solution for proxy with port not collapse ?

whats this?

edited March 2015
    Maybe already already the best proxy scraper :)

"You have found solution for proxy with port not collapse ?"

Like that: http://incloak.com/proxy-list/

edited March 2015
    ^^ Option for test proxy on one url (define by user) and see if text or html (define by user too) is loaded.

like in this page:

<div id="Foot">

That make perfect proxy for specific job.

you can add your own test scenarios. It's a script engine you can use to test against everything you like. I have added pre-defined templates for

Anonymous, google, bing, youtube, facebook, twitter...

No see more suggestion :)
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    No hands proxies is a waste of money, I own it, leave it running for 24 hours and lucky if I get 6 proxies!! @sven reading this thread it looks like you are making a proxy harvester? any ETA when it will be finished?
    Well yes it should have been released long ago but some things here and there and new features and bugs to fix ;) However I hope to get it done the next 1-2 weeks.
    I watch all days for see that :)

This a standalone version, you think include that in ser ?
    It will be a stand alone program yes. Including it to SER is a bit difficult, I would like to offer this there but right now I have no time exchanging this code with the new one.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Do you have a price in mind for it @Sven?
    edited March 2015
    "Including"

Maybe later :) sure ser can take profit of that.

Just for curiosity, code is same or total rewrite ?

It's a total rewrite. The SER code is way slower and has many problems in holding data for dead proxies. The new code uses a clever way to find many new proxes, test them and keep old/dead proxies in mind without wasting memory.

Not even a single code line between SER proxy engine and the new proxy tool is the same. Thats why I have my daubts that it can be easily adapted to SER.

edited March 2015
    It's a bit what I was telling me, patch after patch it must be difficult to improve (skip unnecessary intermediate operations). By having a fixed idea and thus a new code, the engine probably going to be a killer.

I hurry to see it in operation.
  • i know what my next purchase from GSA is ;)
  • As a stand alone software application the resulting proxies might also be implemented into other tools?

@dwwwb of course, you can already define the export (automated as well) in any format you want (define a new export template).

@the_other_dude thanks ;)