Skip to content

Triple digit LPMs on 1 running campaign thanks to ron, ozz, and others

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Still getting a fairly poor Verification Rate.

I did a custom scrape for Engines that I'm getting my highest Verification rate for. Removed almost all Engines that I barely get any verifications for.

So far I've submitted 33k and only got 1600 verifications.

Potential Problems?
    I've noticed the blacklist for Emails doesn't seem to be working correctly? I'm using brand new Yahoo Emails and some of them are showing up as blacklisted.

My proxies pass google but dont pass WhatIsMyIp.com? I've heard this could mean they are blacklisted / have been used for spam in the past.

No errors in the log that I'm really suspicious of. A few Download Failed (Aborted) etc...

Thoughts?
  • @IdentifiedURLs Looking forward to the other 50%
  • edited March 2015
    Sorry for the delay guys. I got busy with adding in new members to my list service here. Also spent most of the day in meetings on a partnership I have on a new product I am selling on Amazon.

The next step is removing wasteful engines.  It's a pretty easy procedure, but I can't show you everything on my setup since I don't track my submitted in the Global Folder. I did before I cut out the wasteful engines I found, but now I am just focused on running good engines. I plan to track my submitteds again in a couple weeks so I can go through this procedure again.

But here are the steps:

Go into options and select Advanced, then select Tools and bring up your Submitted Global Folder stats:

Once you do this, you will be presented with a new popup:

Now all you have to do is make note of every engine here and their numbers for submission. Once you record down these numbers, do the exact same steps above in this post but for Verifieds.

Once you have your verified numbers, find out the percentage PER ENGINE of how many verifieds you got based on the submission.

When I ran these numbers, I found that Pingback and several other engines were below 10% verified rate compared to my submissions. That's a lot of wasteful resources going to engines that just don't produce for me, so I cut all of them out that ended up being less than 10% based on this procedure.

P.S.  If you have filters or restrictive settings, you might have muddied up your stats for this, but still try it out and cut out wasteful engines.

• After looking at these results you can also do the List1 vs. List2 option to get exact percentages of verified to successful ratios. Useful when trying to find unique targets, not just the easy ones...
  • IdentifiedURLs

How many engines are you easily able to post to? I narrowed it all done and there probably about 10-12 total with about 3-4 being contextual.

That seem about right?
  • I stopped counting after about 90 engines selected.

I'm sure it's prob around 150 total checked though.

Before you start de-selecting engines, make sure you have ran a good amount through them for statistical relevance. Meaning, if you only submitted 100 total and have 3 verified, that's 3% and you would think to de-select it.  However, that's not a statistically relevant amount of submissions.

Also, if you have a lot of filters in place.. you could be hurting some of the engines too. I leave my filters and such basically off so I can get a true measure of whats working and whats not.

Also, if you did a lot of submission on a GSA SER version that had issues ( say something like 9.67 ) you might have done a lot of submissions to K2 articles, but got hardly any verifications because of the error in the software.

Hope that helps

Just make sure you are using the proper baselines and foundations to have statistically relevant info before chopping off engines.
  • Im thinking about doing a short video on it.

Any thoughts or questions before I do?  Could address some concerns in it.
  • If only someone was selling a service that provided a list of scraped identified URLs that you could use with SER...

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    :))
  • lol i am identifying and submitting 160m unique domains right now with my private software and gsa :)
  • Golden Question

why my thread count never exceeds 130 while

no search engine
    no proxy
    millions of url to parse
    everything selected well set
    abundance of resources to use : cpu , ram etc

• @identifiedurls : in your post about removinf wasteful engines you gave a few tips how do to this. Isn't the same thing as using the option list1 vs list2 ? Or is something else that I'm missing ?
    Thanks.
  • multiple ways to skin a cat. you can do same on list1 vs list2
  • the identified url service is awesome. I've been using it for 5-6 days now and ser is cranking them out. dont see what the hate/trolling is about boys. he's adding value to the forum, helping members out, and obviously spent some time and effort doing all of this.

thanks for the tips @IdentifiedURLs.
  • No hating going on and admittedly a tiny bit of trolling, but what did he / she expect posting this and other "helpful" threads / posts?

For those of you that don't see what is happening here, let me summarise IdentifiedURLs master plan in one sentence:

"Provide perceived "value" by "upcycling" someone else's content / ideas and sell shit to newbs off the back of it"

Perhaps it's just me, but this sort of thing grates...
    edited March 2015
    +1 @davbel
  • edited March 2015
    Most people do that. I've done it, and make plenty of money doing it too (that must mean its a solid part of a business model). You never have? Does that mean a lot of people in sales and marketing have no integrity or that they are bad people? ...no!

This IS helpful. I read the threads on optimizing SER from the people he gave credit to in the title LONG before I joined this forum. I like this thread too. I'm not his sales associate, just a user of SER calling it as I see it. I got nothing to sell here.

Anyway, off to do something positive with the rest of my evening... hope you boys do the same! Catch ya later

• edited March 2015
    Not sure where Im upcycling other's content as I don't see any posts where anyone is hitting 100+ LPM's on 1 campaign?

Also, tons of posts recently asking for help with LPMs on this forum not getting answered in a helpful way with pics or detailed instructions.

Also, I never mentioned my service in this post here either until Tim89 decided jump in. When called out on it he went back and edited/deleted it.
    edited March 2015
    Eh huh, that's exactly how it went down @IdentifiedBullshit

Besides, I left this thread ages ago because I said what I thought and then got bored, why bring me back into this pre sales thread again! Doh! GL with your sales mate.
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    edited March 2015
    @Tim89 @IdentifiedURLs

This is my humble request to both of you my friends to shake hands with each other and forget every past grievances! :)
    I don't hold grudges, it's all chitty chatter :)
  • davbel is right :-B
  • Great thread IdentifiedURLs   
    I've implemented your steps and my LPM rates have certainly improved, still not getting as high as yours but understanding the process was very important and very much appreciated.
  • edited April 2015
    philrich21

If you have went through and implemented all the steps, the only 2 factors left in getting higher numbers is:

1. VPS/Server you are on and its bandwidth connection
    2. List quality.

Start tweaking those 2 things and you should be able to get higher numbers
  • IdentifiedURLs what is your tought on captcha sniper, for me it just does not simply work,
    I can understand how you can get such good results with no vps, and a limited supply of proxies.

I have eveything.

-fast vps
    -privateproxies
    -good list
    -good emails
    etc but still i get 10 lpm and my captcha sniper cant solve the anything it has 4% success rate. That is just crazy. I have spent a lot of money to get the resources to run gsa ranker perfectly but it wont work.
    And i also have the latest gsa ranker version along with the latest captcha sniper.
  • is it captcha breaker or captcha sniper you are using? Those are 2 different products.

i only use captcha breaker ( CB ) from Sven here at GSA
  • You didn't select the filter like 18+, is this strategy for only churn and burn method?
  • redfoxseo i dont think its a good idea to use the adultvideo links for any niche other than adult.