Skip to content

Triple digit LPMs on 1 running campaign thanks to ron, ozz, and others

13»

Comments

• @redfoxseo -

It's not really built for any specific strategy, more of a proof of concept that it can be done.. and not with just garbage links.

There are always a lot of questions on this forum about dropping a lot of spam links and people wanting higher LPMs and VPMs, so I thought I would share my way of doing it.

I am about to do another one soon though.

• @IdentifiedURLs I have read the whole topic and indeed, my LPM has slightly increased :), slow but safe right?

I really enjoy what you did here and I am glad that you are willing to help out new people, +respect.
    I can't wait to see what you are preparing to show us next!
  • MalcolmKevin

Thanks for the comments!
  • DIAMONDHOTRIMZ1DIAMONDHOTRIMZ1 Florida
    edited July 2015
    IdentifiedURLs very detailed explained,

one question

i have about 40 projects running at this moment tier 1 2 3, and after comparing list1 vs list2 i see that lot of the engines is getting under 10% verified, now is there a way to unchecked all the unwanted engines at once or do i need to go on each campaign and unchecked them one by one manually.

• DIAMONDHOTRIMZ1DIAMONDHOTRIMZ1 Florida
    edited July 2015
    IdentifiedURLs if you're not using indexing services, how do you index your links them

i'm using indexification now and i rather expend my money on more proxies.
  • edited July 2015
    @DIAMONDHOTRIMZ1

Replied to you via email on first question about engine selection. Please check email on that response.

Building links to your links will generally get them indexed. Also, a lot of the places you drop links with on SER ( blog comments, forum posts, guestbooks ) will have other people dropping links on them too with you. Those people more than likely are using indexing services to the same URL your link is at too.

Imagine this example....

You place a link at a blog post, guestbook, or forum and the URL that has your link is www.domainXSD.com/blog/post34.html

You place your link there. You might be 100th comment, 1st comment, or 900 comment.

Someone before you or after you dropped a comment/link too. They happen to send that link to index service like indexification or someone else. When they send that link to the service, your link will get indexed too since it's on the same URL.

Granted, this assumes someone else will drop a link on the same page you do and also have an index service, but if its a blog comment you drop.. you can safely assume that someone within a week or 2 will also post there with GSA SER, ScrapeBox, SENuke, or some Fiverr service will and then it will have 40-50 more comments on it. Someone in that batch of 40-50 will send it to an indexer or build links to it themselves, getting your link indexed too. The odds favor you.

However, if you just build backlinks to your backlinks, they generally will get found.