Skip to content

low verification with latest version of ser

hello everyone i am running gsa ser latest version but i can't seem to get many links verified with this version i am running lists from Serlists uploaded the links just like in the guide, i am asking if you have this problem or if there is a version of ser that is stable with verification. Thank you

Comments

• new versions do not verify Buddy Press, WP Articles, and who knows what else.. Sorry, I'm not the developer so cannot go through and debug everything.

All I know is rolling back to 9.46 solves this problem.

New versions do verify some of the sites for those engines, but only a very small percentage.

I saw immediate improvements in verified as soon as I rolled back.

• edited February 2015
    I am seeing the same thing. Large amount of submitted and awaiting verification.

@lesid
    do you have 9.46 version you can share download?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    New project from today with latest version:

1 project, contextuals only (profiles unchecked)

So far at 1108 contextual verified and climbing. 

Using 5 catchalls (different domains/I.P.s) 50 shared proxies, CB + Expert Decoders fallback.

• edited February 2015
    @s4nt0s I don't know whats the cause but something must be wrong because I was consistently getting 15000 (unique domains) contextual links on various projects with my lists...currently now no more than 5000 (unique domains) contextual links.

The "Submitted" amount of links reach above 15000 but when verification goes through not many being verfied like before.

@jpvr90 - Hmm, I didn't notice anything off, but I do see no WP articles verified in my latest run. I'm getting some Buddypress being verified on my end.
  • s4nt0s

With all due respect, its not really the issue that no contextuals are being made.... that's a very big blanket term. You need to examine individual engines being verified and created to see if all is going well.

Set up and save a project using only WP Articles and Buddy Press with latest version. Run that for a couple of hours. Then revert back to 9.46 and you will see major difference with quantity of these engines being verified.

This is something that's being reported by lots of users and many prominent respected memebers of this board... not something that's just beeing pulled out of nowhere.

Yes, contextuals look good because of new K2 platform.... but that's 1 engine.... it does not make up for the fact that others are now for some reason issues verifying certain types of platforms.

And it's not that No Buddypress sites are being verified (though I do think that no WP Articles are being verified anymore) it's that performance has suffered, and the simple act of rolling back the current version drastically improves verification of those engines.

Please test to see. This is a problem.

Thank you.

• @s4ant0s i had to revert to a previous version of ser to verifi my links even with a verfied list from @ron
    @lesid - Yes, I get it. I did notice I wasn't getting any WP article verification's, I gotta go through and test the others.

I let @sven know. 
  • edited February 2015
    I sent sven sample list urls that SER was able to get high verified before. With current version you only get high submitted but very low verified with those same urls.
    Hopefully this helps to figure out problem.
  • s4nt0s

Awesome. Thanks for that. Hopefully we can get a fix going so that all engines are running like they should.

It would be a shame to sacrifice some great contextuals engines.

Cheers man. Good luck.
  • I really think the engines are.. broken, to say at least. :(
  • Same to me and a few guys i know with multiple installations of Ser..

@sven any ideas ?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I am seeing the same thing. My biggest engine was joomla K2 with over 6k verified only 2 weeks ago. I'm using the same list on a fresh install of ser and am struggling to get a few hundred verified. The submitted numbers are forever increasing which I normally see when the email is blocked. But email test shows them as working.

• @sickseo exact same issue. high submitted very low verified. K2 was recently modified with recent updates, so that could be problem something is broken. already sent sven some list of urls that were postable prior to update. if you have some urls you can send sven it would probly help also.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited March 2015
    I've been seeing the same results also, which is very upsetting.

I'm needing to re-evaluate the way I use SER at the moment, Things just aren't what they used to be... I used to be able to compete in high niche competition with SER links alone, simply because of the quantity, but now that verified links have dramatically dropped, It seems I can not keep up with the loss of links / link juice that is required to compete.

Besides the low verified links, I suspect that these engines/platforms SER supports, don't cut it, in regards to high authority link sources that google very much desires, when I was pumping tons of links out per day, this was the way I would generate that authority in a short period of time, by mimicking/manipulating authority with the sheer volume of links and tiers but because this has changed, it has almost certainly tripled my ranking times, but I am talking about high competition niches.

It does still work wonders with the lower/less competitive terms though as I've been seeing. But what could possible rectify such a problem? Possibly custom engines being scripted and maintained, such as the high authority type blogging platforms, wordpress, tumblr, blog, rebelmouse, all these types of engines that the likes of FCS and manual link building can achieve and also the possibility of having the entire program re-written in 64bit, or possibly just more engines being introduced.

All of the above suggestions have been requested/asked about before with no joy.. but it's good to talk.

• edited March 2015
    Anyone have any of these prior installer .exe?

• Fully agree with Tim89
  • +1 to what everyone is saying. I'm noticing this on wp articles, buddypress and pliggs the most. Drastic decrease in verifieds compared to just a few weeks ago.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    When you guys are using an older version of SER that works better, are you simply using an older exe or doing a complete clean install of the older version?
  • I went back to 9.46 and seeing some better results.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Hunar Is that a clean install of 9.46 or just using the exe of 9.46 and everything else the same?
  • Running two instances v9.46 produces almost 5x as many verified as v9.69.
    Tim89 is correct in pointing out that high authority links need to be produced with other tools.
  • I'm also have issues. Last two nights I've ran GSA I've got a combined 80k Submissions and 3500 Verifications.
  • i reverted back to 9.46 like @ron said and it's working better @sven please make try to make  ser like it was 3,4 versions ago :)
  • Where can I grab the 9.46 Version? @mihais
  • @Idontknow

When I install this will I lose all my global settings?
    @leafcrazy - When you click the big options button, look in the bottom left corner of the window, it says "backup settings". Use that to backup global options and use "restore settings" to restore them.
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Like others here say, I ran 9.46 with same list and projects after running the latest version, and the 9.46 is better with buddypress, drupal, wordpress. Latest version has new engines though, so hard choice.
  • @donchino - You can just copy and paste the new engine files into the engines folder of the old version and it will work fine. ;)