Skip to content

low verification with latest version of ser

2»

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @2Take2 but what about the other way round then... copying better working engines from 9.46 to latest version would solve everyone's problems?
  • No idea if it'll work, but I guess it could be worth a try?
  • Do you guys delete the new version of SER and re-install the old?
  • make a backup from your previous install and delete all files from program files and from Documents and Settings.
    Reintall clean and copy, paste all you want.
  • Been running either copy (of application) from the same directory with all the project files in place without any issues- any  problem with that?
  • ah, no. I did the same.
  • is @Sven looking into this?
  • edited March 2015
    @leafcrazy You guys have to give him something to work with...for him to fix.

Recently I noticed lower verified for specific engine...I gave sven a list of urls (specific engine) that SER was able to post to before a recent update and he fixed within the next update.
  • Which engine?
  • @jpvr90 Honestly I'd love to help, but I havent been using SER for 6 months. Just started using it again, so I dont think I can provide much insight on which engines were working and which arent now.

All I know is that I'm getting a terrible ratio. Using OLD versions of SER and new.
  • I have been running GSA SER for almost 4 straight days now yet I only have 236 verified links from 308 submissions. This costs me $5 of decaptcha solves. :( Why is that?