Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

Comments

• placed an order yesterday hoping to get it processed soon. order#3601559923  thanks
  • Down again. Random (and loooooong) ups and downs all over the last week. I'm extremely curious, what the hell are you doing with the server, @Spamvilla? It's really starting to get annoying.

Anyone else running the service 24/7 facing the same issues?

Cheers.
  • @RecaptchaHateClub, Yup your not the only one with this issue mate
    getting this constant: Error Login
  • @spamvilla Can I get a reply to my ticket already about getting upgraded to a bigger package?
  • @spamvilla any update on my order?
  • Hey all users of spamvilla this is damien from spamvilla support first of all i want to apologize for this downtime and delayed processing kelvin is the main developer of this huge spamvila ocr and facing some real family issues thats why there were delays in order and these 3-4 days constant ups and down now we are from support team are here and i promise everyone thats within an hour of this reply we are going to take care of everything please cooperate with us and we are running this ocr from years and its going to more awesome from now on 

Regards
    Damien
  • Mine is down again today. How do we report problems ?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Down on several sites for several days now, all i see all day long is :recaptcha captcha url resolve failed
    Seems like @spamvilla has gone on holiday and could not be bothered about his customers.
  • @recaptcha captcha url resolve failed is proxy error where recaptcha is not able to download via the proxy its not the ocr error 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • So much for that promise........

Down for days and days and days. Pretty sure the only thing that IS being solved is the text captchas.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    The proxies are all dedicated private proxies, and tested every hour, so no problem there.
  • Service Up again :) 
    ^
     the above ^ proxy failing error is when recaptcha gets queried so much with same proxies
  • Hi , still have my trouble of freezing when I activated  spamvilla in Capcha sniper

:(

I explain : I set Captcha sniper with spamvilla and set it also in GSA ser,   so it is solving few recapatcha and in a random time (few minutes or few hours )  it freezes  Captcha sniper  and nothing more moves  -

Am I the only with this trouble ?

I have dedicated private proxies to post , so it is not a trouble of proxies .
    edited January 2015
    Service is down again for me
    Unable to login

Ticket Created #904556

• edited January 2015
    Is this thing (Spamvilla OCR) running/worth it at the moment guys? Looking to hear from current customers before I spend money.

Thanks in advance.
  • If you need the service RIGHT NOW, I wouldn't advice it. They seem to be still solving personal issues. My ticket and Skype messages haven't got any answer in the last 10 days or so. Service comes and goes constantly (e.g. right now it's not working for me, but it was working a couple of hours ago). It would be quite funny if exactly the same thing that happened last year repeated itself. They had an amazing sofware, unmatched OCR, and blew it with lousy customer support and little service reliability. Apparently sitting on your product waiting for it to become obsolete is a viable marketing strategy though, as here we are a year later, still buying things from him.

Side note: @Spamvilla, I'm paying for 20 threads but seemingly only have 5 threads working on your end (when the service is up). This is unacceptable and I definitely won't be renewing my monthly payment should it continue this way. I hope you fix it, #102653.
  • Spamvilla  i had request of cancellation before 15 days ago but they dint cancel it and charge me again..

i want my refund..

i opened 2 time ticket but there is no response.

Hope some one Resolve this issue.

Thanks
    I can honestely say the only thing Spamvilla does well and on time is sending invoices, if only they could be as reliable with the support it would be great.
  • Wow.

Thanks for the input guys.

I certainly will not be purchasing until the developer at least comes in to address the issues and confirm fixes/updates, etc.

Maybe time to hire someone to just deal with Customer Support ?!

Will be looking at alternative OCR products.
  • I've already canceled my subscription. More than two weeks with no answers in an open support ticket + no comments here on GSA Forums. Nothing has changed.

It just annoys me beyond measure as a programmer, because his software is amazing. I could learn a LOT from it, and I'd love to see the source code. He has the code and has the skill to build it and improve it, yet he doesn't even use it. I mean come on, here we have a program that can decode recaptcha with a decent success rate and it's not being used! 

Of course, personal issues sometimes happen and he is likely going through a rough patch, so I don't blame him for that, only for the lack of business foresight, which unfortunately is quite common among programmers and developers alike.

Hope everyhing goes alright and he returns to the scene. For now, I'll take my leave from his services.
  • Hi , i am really sorry for the drama from last few weeks

The whole thing started from jan 1st (i emailed few clients and also few skype pms too by explaining them what happen)  at jan 1st i had an accident and my right hand thumb was crushed so badly i was hanging out with some bhw jr vips member that day they can confirm that as well if needed and it was so bad really had to reconstruct with surgery then doctors strictly told me to do not work with my right hand as typing and programming involve (right hand thumb usage and i am righty) i was stuck big time but i am very much recovered now back at my biz i stabled all servers and will fix that slow solving issue in few days i heard some clients facing that though in this mean time my VA mixed up some orders they dont get processed in timely manner and i will refund them tomorrow i can see there were like 2-3 orders also i want to say to all clients please please make sure to check client area again some time our email gets rejected by your isp (i will try to sort that too somehow) 

I hope it explained the lack of support from last few weeks i will try my very best to make everything normal as earlier

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Please show medical certificate and/or bill from the doctor and all's forgiven (sorry but I might be hungover!) 
    edited January 2015
    Spamvilla --- in everything you wrote above explaining the lack of support, i see not a single time where you mentioned : I AM SORRY or  I APOLOGIZE 

Also when your customer support ( Damien ) posted on your behalf  ( https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/105215/#Comment_105215 ) , they mentioned you have serious family issues, now you come with a different story about your thumb ???. Seems you not only fail to comunicate with your customers but also with your own staff

Your customer service consistently  suck man !!

• Down Down Down
  • We are replacing one of our server please coprate with us as few of clients may face a downtime it will be done in few hours max or earlier

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Server is back online :) replacement is done

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Spamvilla come on! there are 2 days since I ordered. Make some time man and send me the details.
  • @spamvilla Do you have a list of captchas that your ocr can do other than recaptcha?
  • Ovidius  please always check client area for login details

Regards
    Kelvin