Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• Hi,
    I'm looking at some of your dedi packages and they seem like they're pretty good value.

In your OP, you said there were 2 bonuses for getting a dedi:

1. Free VPS
    2. Free proxies (proxy software)

When I check your current sales page, there are only some of the dedi packages which include proxies.

Could you please clarify
  • edited November 2014

slimdusty72

The sale thread here is over 5 month old this is why is no longer a sticky thread and was replaced by our new one in this link below which is the latest updated version

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/14115/solidseovps-solidproxies-meet-our-new-proxies-solution-our-new-baseline/p1

1- The free vps, when you buy a Windows dedicated with us, since windows standard allow to cpu, if you buy a single processor dedicated, we can create 1 free vps for you free of charge

2- The proxy solution is available free of charge on our dedicated servers MX300 / MX400 / MX500 as well as the SX300 / SX400 and SX500
  • TaulantBytyqiTaulantBytyqi theinfinitefirewithin.com
    I would like to purchase USA-NY VPS - GEEK is there any disscount coupon ?
  • @TaulantBytyqi

Please use the coupon below on checkout

10%OFF
  • Our PBN Hosting is coming in few days, we will provide 20 free accounts for testing, let us know if you are interested
  • edited January 2015
    Meet our New addition
    Low budget Dedicated server Yet VERY POWERFUL

$50USD 1Gbps Unmetered BW Dedicated Server in Europe
    Use coupon : WININCL to waive windows cost

Order Here
  • solidseovps Can you check Order button is not working and moreover coupon WININCL is also not working.
  • Meet our New addition
    Low budget Dedicated server Yet VERY POWERFUL
    $50USD 1Gbps Unmetered BW Dedicated Server in Europe
    Use coupon : WININCL to waive windows cost

Order Here
  • sunnyjk

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention, all fixed now Please try it anytime. Thanks
  • solidseovps can you provide estimated figure for how many SER threads it can handle without maxing out CPUs. I want to use it mainly for SER, Senuke and Gscraper simultaneously
  • @sunnyjk

The BX050 should do around 1000-1500 for Gsa ser with no issue.
  • solidseovps can you plz check? site is down..
  • sunnyjk

We are under a huge Ddos attack that our datacenter is complaining about it. Our administrators are working on it, someone is sending us alot of love :)
  • Has been going on for the past few days, i could tell. seems like it started wed, or thurs, then it has
    been picking up, progressing. noticed my dedi has slowed down tremendously, and nothing running 
    on my server, and the cpu is bouncing up to 60 to 80 percent, with nothing running. just short intervals.
    of high cpu usage, now its more consistent, like a thrush of consistent 20 to 30 percent, and intervals
    of hitting 90 percent. 
  • @rad

Yes you are right, it should be over by now.. It didnt only affect us but our datacenter as well, we believe we limit it now and its over
  • I checked this morning, and with nothing running, cpu is not bouncing around anymore. Looks like it is over. That ddos attack wasn't as bad as the last one with competitor of yours, I couldn't log in for 2 weeks. If I did it was not long before I got disconnected.
  • solidseovps  trying to buy a VPS plan but website itself is not loading...... trying since yesterday
  • Tarana

Can you please pm us your ip, our firewall was extreme yesterday for the attacks so you might been blocked, will check it for you as soon as you pm it. Thanks
  • Any discounts atm?
  • marrrko

Thank you for your interest in our services, which plan are you interested in?
  • Been trying got order for a few days, you guys still getting DDOS'd? Sometimes home page loads, nothing else. Sometimes it fails at checkout. Thanks!
  • grind

No all should be back to normal by now, however our network still not yet fully recovered of the attacks. I would suggest kindly also try another browser just incase as well.

Thanks
  • Same thing from multiple browsers. When I try to add to cart, site not found. Any chance you can send me a cart URL for a BX100 with the WININCL enabled so I can try checking out directly?
  • Ughh, managed to get all the way through it, order trying to do fraud check phone call and...

imageimage
  • page and the server does not work
  • @Mevi100 Please check again, Our website uptime is 100% it just might be our firewall is bit intense the last couple of days

grind was blocked and as soon as we triggered it all is good for him now, so pretty much this is your case
  • Great support, server humming along beautifully. Appreciate the service.
  • @grind

Thank you for your business, We are glad all is working great on your end.
  • edited January 2015
    Enjoy Our New Dedicated Server Control Panel

Installing your own OS cant get much easier , Simply choose your favorite Linux / Windows or any other OS , click install and you are done, Our control panel take care of the rest for you

This is not the only feature, with many more.

Specially developed by us for our clients

Enjoy :)

• edited February 2015

This Week Offer

Order Our BX100 For $64.95 Including Windows License and we will double your ram to 32GB RAM FREE

E3-1220 4 Cores / 4 Threads
    16GB 32GB of Ram
    2 x 2TB RAID 1
    1Gbps Unmetered
    Location France

Only $64.95 use Coupon WININCL on Checkout

Offer valid while supply last