Skip to content

Is the latest GSA (v9.46) working well for everyone?

edited January 2015 in Need Help
Hi,

Newbie here, just wondering if the latest version of GSA (9.46) is working well for everyone? I know that the v9.45 had some problems and my verified URLs were almost 0. But with the last update, that same problem is still here (at least for me). I have more than 500 submissions but only 8 were verified (and I used to have 200+ verified links whenever I reached 500 submission, with the same settings). 

I use 10 semi-dedicated private proxies and a good captcha solver. I need help. Am I doing something wrong with the latest update? 
:-??

Comments

• The problem is still there on my side as well. @sven i see this message 03:57:33: [-] POP3 DELE(799) failed - -ERR invalid message number > Retry Failed 
    the emails are yahoo and they are working fine,it seems ser is still not verifying the emails.i hope something can be done.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    as mentioned in another thread, this is just cosmetic, ignore it for now.
  • So far v9.46 has been great.

I am getting five times more verified links with almost the same setup.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    9.46 is running great for me.
  • can not update  have 9091 error  please help
  • 9.46 is also working very nice for me.
  • It's working very good to me too.
  • 9091 error is not related to update  
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I found that it is making a lot more dofollow verified (undoubtedly because more engines are scripted better).

On the speed side, it is slower than past versions. For example, I can get at least 100,000 verifieds with older versions. With v9.46 I can only get about 60,000.

However, the links in that 60,000 are much better properties (engines), more dofollows, and very steady in its performance.

So I would say it is definitely an improvement on the quality side. No doubt about it.
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    9.46 is running fine on my end.
  • Yesterday I got about 30% more verified than the days before.
    So thumb up for 9.46!!
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Confirmed here too - 9.46 is a HUGE improvement!
    Getting decent results for sure - Great work @Sven
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I would like to 'amend' my observations - v9.46 is a sledgehammer for making links.

I just ran contextuals (from our latest list), and I am getting this after just 13 hours:

My dofollows are over 50%!!!

Honestly, great job @sven!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks @ron finally some better feedback lately
  • ronron SERLists.com
    You deserve it @sven. It is a very complex piece of software with a million moving parts. Kudos mate!
  • Yes!  Getting great results sooooo much better than the last few weeks where we have been seeing just horrid results.  but after this update seeing just amazing stuff.  Ty very  much @sven
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I'm still obtaining a far higher submission to verified ratio with 7.51 with 500 threads.

• edited January 2015
    ron

Regarding your "LpM:548", did you achieve that with only one project? or using multiple tiers? plus, what type and how many emails did you use? I recently discovered that nokia emails gave me a low verification rate. :-?
  • Yeah the latest version is a god-send compared to the last few months versions. Email parsing is WAAY faster and @Sven fixed the bug where newer versions weren't trying to login and post after failing email verification.

.....and there are a TON of platforms/sites that try to verify the email, but even without it, they can still login and post just fine.

You'd be a fool not to upgrade right now.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @adamtan29 - I have about 50 projects on this particular server, and I was only running about 25 contextual-only projects. Those particular projects have no limits, so it is full petal to the metal.

I'm using Yahoo emails, 10 per project.