Skip to content

LPM very veyr high and VPM almost 0

Comments

• catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    I am facing through the same problem with verifying rates with the newest version : (
  • Hmm, i'm getting the opposite. I have been getting around a 55% verified rate with scraped lists (i used the internal/external scrapebox method)
  • @devgrizzly‌ : you posted only to blogs ? Because that's what that method is about. We are talking about contextual links, not blog comments...
  • Very sad for contextual links.. Ive started a new campaign 15days ago i got 100k submitted and 3k verified. With strict filters. Yahoo emails.. This is not like this before.. I got 100 dedi proxies
  • No, a good number of my scraped URL's are contextual. I also am scraping with purely contextual scraped lists from bandit scraper. i would say 30%+ of my list is contextual
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited January 2015
    @Sven

It's not possible to download all email in one shoot ? (not only 100) can help to not have pop3 connection cutted.

"email verification is doing this:

1. login per account

2. get 100 emails, parse for urls and check which email belongs to what url-submission

2a this is done by the login/password used (if randomize is used as option)

2b or by the actual url used in the email (checked against url domain)

2c or by the sending email domain

3. it is extracting login details and other data according to the engine setup

4. it is opening the urls

5. adds the url to the queue to continue submission

6. deletes emails according to settings" ...

Is not it too complicated, whant says can generate errors ?

I feel that it would be easier to decode if the classification was already ready before email download ?

It is clar that the only problems come from the verification email, it's probably the only place that needs to be corrected. With all the work you to perform on the update plateform, I see nothing else.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

The problem is that some accounts hold many many emails. Pulling down all emails at once and then start parsing them would mean a lot memory wasting. Thats why I decided to download them in 100 amount batches.

Also extract + parse to get rid of the email itself is not working as you sometimes need all the email content for some engines to extract login/password data. 

Though I might have to optimize this again I think. 

• Same for me, I'm getting very low verified rate with the latest versions 

• Also getting very low verification rate since the new update..has anyone come up with a solution or are we still in the dark?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited January 2015
    A database by email in excel type could offer a good compromise, maybe directly written on hard disk or why not in ram compressed.

Easy to organize, quick to find.

Full download account after account and process total after. Surely user prefer loose thread at this time if they are more verified at the end of day.

No problem with submit, 90% of work is done just verification :)
  • @Sven - About the may need to optimize a bit more comment. Ever since the new version I've seen quite alot of contextual links "hanging" in the submitted column.

They are always the ones (awaiting account confirmation) and the "timeout" on the links can show 1 day ago up to 5 days ago for me. If it's reached the timeout's date and time shouldn't these accounts be removed from the submitted column and SER should then try to login and post to the accounts even without the verification email?
  • edited January 2015
    going back to the old version and it seems working..
    lol

when hitting Activate (V) a lot of unsuccessful submissions.. where found and at the latest version it was stuck..

goodthing i switchd back to the old version
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited January 2015
    I am running fine at the moment with an older version and some tweaking, averaging around 100,000+ verified links per day, just under 200,000 but it is quite resourceful.

This is a pic of one install running all day so far as you can see the time in the pic '2:55' so 80,000 verified links in 14-15 hours.

Because this issue is effecting a lot of people, I will be putting together a guide + my current installation version bundled together and some tips on how to fix things, this will be for my indexing customers though and not something that will be sold seperately.

Most importantly, it will cover my uninstallation + reinstallation process.

Happy new year peeps.
  • The main difference between the really old versions and newer versions are the contextual engines timeout settings for verifying the emails. A lot of platforms wait 5 days for the verification email in the old versions. The newer versions is much much lower. I think buddypress is the highest at only 12 hours. You can modify this yourself on any versions.

The issues I spoke of in this thread a page back about receiving a email login error or stopping a project during email verification which results in some links never getting to properly check for the verification email before getting removed is because of the lower timeout settings in the newer versions.

The latest version seemed to improve people's links because it's looking like there's an infinite timeout on links requiring email verification because SER isn't properly removing them from the submitted column after the timeout date and time is met. So it's never trying to login and post to these sites either.

I just downgraded to v9.44 also with my modified engines and those email login issues aren't a factor for me anymore because of my increased timeout settings for verification emails.

But yeah I agree, downgrading is the easier, less hassle way to improve your contextual engines as of right now. I just hate using really old ass versions that are missing a hella amount of GOOD ser updates.
  • Hi Tim,

Please update here on the guide when u post it as I am really stuck on this.

Running v 9.42 but it is not any better I don't think.

I am only looking to get 50 verified links per day and not even reaching that! 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Openside, I will don't worry.
    @OldFusser the program tries to login and post even if no email verification happened.
  • @Sven - Yes I know, but with the latest version there is a bug which is causing SER not to remove nearly all links (awaiting account confirmation) after they timeout so SER doesn't try to login and post. It just keeps checking and checking and checking for the verification emails. v9.44 is removing them after they reach the timeout date and time so it's something that changed with the email verification in v9.45 when you set out to improve it.
    well then you are still facing the issue where the pop3-connection failes in one or the other way and the program was not able to check all emails. In that case it will not delete the URLs.
  • DeadMilkMenDeadMilkMen Space
    edited January 2015
    can someone send me the download link to a older GSA SER that seams to be working decently? 
    So i can see if its just the new update that is causing me the problems, or something i am doing.

feels like none of my links are getting verified with my email accounts, as most of the submitted links are still waiting on a email vercation 

thanks
  • edited January 2015
    @Sven - It is not deleting almost all the urls from the submitted column after they timeout with v9.45. That's what I'm saying. And it's not the pop3 connection failures that sometimes happen causing it. I've seen many emails login and parse just fine and it still don't remove the links awaiting verification that have timed out.

Something is messed up. Maybe it does if you use Active-Verify Emails Only but it should be automatically removing them when the timeout is met when projects are in regular active mode like the prior versions do.

I'm not the only one with this issue. Look at Molex's post just a few posts back. His were "stuck" in the submitted column too until he downgraded. Same as me. I downgraded too and it's removing the ones which have met the timeout value.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Well - This time i'm not complaining:D

This is a screenshot of the latest links - Notice the interval/verification of a Mixed RAW SCRAPING...

Yammy - I love it!!!

Before I was very sceptical - However the recent update surely has improved things a lot!

I do notice that there still are quite a few links - still waiting for verification, and it looks like they will never get verified - But I can live with that;)
  • Waiting for a better update now.
  • Is the 9.27 version OK ?
  • Well now i did some test.. Latest version can submit like robust.. But verification is very slow like turtle.. But for the lower version 9.2xx submits very slow.. And it easily gets verifications..
  • Well now i did some test.. Latest version can submit like robust.. But verification is very slow like turtle.. But for the lower version 9.2xx submits very slow.. And it easily gets verifications..
  • So it means pump the threads to max. to compensate the slow submits ?
  • I found version 8.77 online anyone tried it ?