Skip to content

LPM very veyr high and VPM almost 0

1235»

Comments

• I have built 40k contextuals and only 2k verified.... wtf ?
  • Getting slightly better success with that older version there.

Still really low VPM though.
  • @Sven‌ : can i use an independent software to check the emails + ser ? I don t know how ser works so that s why i m asking :) thanks.
  • edited January 2015
    @zubair WOW!!
    You have found the 9.27!! It's some weeks I'm looking the 9.26 version, but the FULL version. I have the 9.26 "internal", the version that only install the software, but don't install the engines (around 16 mb). Only the full version (the version is on the homepage of GSA, it's usually around 22 mb) can install also the engines and the files DAT.

If somebody have the 9.26 FULL please share, thanks!
    :-)

PS: The 9.26 version, for my experience, is the best I ever tried, since 1 year!
  • @Sven - I just noticed another major bug in the newer versions. The newest version isn't removing the links (awaiting account confirmation) from the submitted column like I've explained but also after paying attention to the log and testing some older versions too the newer versions are NOT trying to login and post to many if not all sites that fail email verification.

These bugs can be witnessed by the output log. When I downgraded to v9.44 SER was removing the links (awaiting account confirmation) from the submitted column after the timeout was met but it wasn't trying to login and post to them aftewards either. It never shows them try in the log.

When I downgraded to v9.21 it is removing them from the submitted and column AND then trying to login and post to them as well. The log shows this. I'm guessing it has something to do with this?

9.32 - new: improved some engines (false detection)
          - new: some changes on script engine to not login for sites where important 
                 data is missing (like password)
    I was wondering why I wasn't receiving any new links at all with a join date of 2 days ago (my own set timeout on email verification) when there are still quite a few sites that will work without verifying the email. It's obviously not only sites missing "important data (like password)" that the changelog suggests because it's now logging in and posting successfully to a handful of sites that didn't verify the email. I am not trying to just bitch about your program. I'm only letting you know of bugs I am witnessing that need corrected. You can debug this for yourself and see what I'm saying IS happening.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Still running smooth on 7.51, 90,000 verified links in under 12 hours, not amazing but still better verification ratios between submissions / verifieds

• Yeah I have links pouring in now. I also have a ton of download failed (aborted) too since it's missing that update. Definitely downsides to using older versions but I'm now seeing a bunch of new verified links with a register date of 2 days ago. I'm sticking to v9.21
  • @Sven - Newest Version v.9.46 fixes both issues!  Great work!
  • Lets test it :)

Thanks Sven
  • @Seljo - Yeah it seems to be working great with those increased timeouts we're using. Although, I've now noticed a new email error when it goes to delete messages. IDK if it's specific to Nokiamail or a general error but I'm seeing:

POP3 DELE(172) failed - -ERR invalid message number > Retry Failed
    POP3 DELE(192) failed - -ERR invalid message number > Retry Failed
    etc
    etc

I don't know if this could become a issue with each email inbox becoming full if it's not deleting verification emails once found or emails older than X days. Will have to test more and wait I guess.
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited January 2015
    With V 9.47 I have over 9000 submitted and 5 verified.
    A lot's of login not possible/awaiting verification () - http://www.xxxx.com/en/?q=user

Most of them are drupal.
  • I think 9.46 is the newest ?
  • Yes 9.46, sorry.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @OldFusser ignore this error for now. Just a minor issue I fixed now but it will not influcense the link building at all. Just cosmetic.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @Sven
    BRAVO!!!! WOOOOHOOO - What a great start on 2015!

New version rocks in terms of email verification - flawless speed!

Awesome update - hugely appreciated.
  • edited January 2015
    peterperseo  
    Enjoy 9.26 Full version. Download from here: 
  • @zubair
    THank you a lot! I searched that version on so many places, that I think it was imposible to find.
    Yesterday I tested the 9.27, but nothing much different to 9.45. Now I'm testing the last version 9.46, later I want to give a try again to the mitic (for me) 9.26 :)

Thanks!
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @Openside I have released the uninstallation + reinstallation guide + tips now.

Additional info can be found in my thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/14255/expressindexer-com-indexing-service-value-for-money#latest

In addition to the above, 120,000 verified links @ 500 threads within a 12 hour timeframe is pretty decent.