Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS/SolidProxies - Meet Our New Proxies Solution & Our New BaseLine

Comments

• So what will the new pricing look like as of 01/01/2015?  wow, 2015 already!
  • CecilDee

new prices have been updated on the website, Please check http://www.solidproxies.com

Thanks
  • Aren't they the same as before?
  • CecilDee

No these are the new prices
  • Are there any current valid coupon codes for the Proxy service?
  • webgrafix

Thank you for your interest, we just reduced the prices last week, please check our proxy service website http://www.solidproxies.com , no further coupon needed

Thanks
  • Dear SolidProxies customers,

Please check your inbox, we just emailed you a link to our stand alone application :)

Enjoy it

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Do you have instructions on using this tool with multiple versions of SER?

I'm having nothing but problems getting working proxies from you guys today. SER has been sitting doing nothing for a few hours now because all the proxies fail. I test them across my 3 versions of SER, after they all get refreshed, I test the first SER again and none work. This is getting very annoying,
  • Trevor_Bandura

Thanks for the update, are you using Gsa ser integration or our application? just so i can better assist you?
    GSA SER integration. Someone also just replied to my help desk request. Sorry for posting in here also. They were taking a little to long to reply there and I thought this would be faster. in to much of a hurry and want to get this fixed. Can't even run SER right now with no active and working proxies.
  • Trevor_Bandura

Thanks for the update, we see your ticket now, let us take it from there. Thanks
  • coupon : PROMO10%OFF is not working
  • rocket123

Thank you for your interest, we had this coupon when the service started, you no longer need is as the price is already reduced. Thanks
    Can you check your helpdesk?
  • Hello Trevor,

Thank you we just answered you
    Thank you. Just waiting on @Sven to get back to me so we can figure out these problems once an for all. The potential of the proxy system is there, just need to work out some of these bugs.
  • Just tried ordering proxies again and phone call never comes to verify account. We are in USA!
  • SEMI-DEDICATED PROXIES - 50HTTP SEMI Fraud ????????? Really? 
  • Hi

Please open a ticket so we can check it for you
  • Please check Ticket #640167

• whatdoesthefoxsays

we responded to you back
  • jsessions1jsessions1 Atlantis (I'm Atlantian)
    Anybody using this service currently ? Need current reviews to see if its worth checking out . Looks cool but I gotta make sure it will work. Thanks in advance .
  • same question, anyone still using this service, I need review before I place a order
  • all was good until ovh created problems for solid & some of us.
  • I was looking to buy your proxies, but then i saw this on your site:

Limited 1 Connection,

Usa / Europe

What does "Limited 1 Connection" mean? What's limited? Can i only use 1 thread per proxy?
  • Hi

It means you can only use it on 1 vps or 1 software
  • yansyans ksill
    CAN I RUN GSA only WITH PRUBLY PROXIES, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BUY PRoxies ,last months i buy proxies and I found not different with prubly proxies .so i think i will use prubly from gsa search itself
  • @yans

I am afraid only private proxies is allowed on our network. The harvested proxies (public proxies) will always be leaking
    your IP easily. As they are public, they are very unreliable, and offer you no
    guarantee of security or anonymity.
  • yansyans ksill
    can i  harvested with public proxies ?
  • @yans

You can on most of our datacenters yes