Skip to content

Elite BackConnect Anonymous Proxies - 120.000+ IPs - 50% DISCOUNT !

13»

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Are u still offering this service ?
    I send you 2 pm's in the last week but still waiting for a response, please
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Thanks received
    edited October 2014
    None of the socks proxies are working !!!!!
    Left you a message on Skype and your support email
  • Is the discount still available?
  • @CheapcaptchaCS yes the discount is still available.

If any questions pls dont hesitate to contact our support on skype or via email.
  • svabb2000 Thanks for letting me know, will discuss it here.

Cheers!
  • I sent you a couple of PMs over the last 2 weeks but no answer.   Also please advise on why do you recommend not splitting up proxies for two different uses?  Ex.  I subscribe to 50 ports but use 25 in one GSA SER install and 25 in another as opposed to using all 50 ports in one install?
  • @CecilDee‌ we actually recommend splitting them up for most cases.
    in your case to be exact splitting is actually adviced.

ps: sorry for some reason i missed your pms.
  • Just sent you a PM about the bonus.  Please take a look.
  • Ok, so I've finally got my answer almost 2 months later.  I was hoping someone would post a review on here about this proxy service but no luck.  I've been using this service for almost 2 months now and I can honestly report, it's pretty darn good.  I've also used reverseproxies service too and all things being equal, (monthly cash outlay, performance, technical difficulties, customer support) I'm choosing Proxyrotor.  As long as this guy keeps up what he's doing, this will continue to be a top notch service.
  • I guess 2 months wasn't enough time to wait before a review.  The service has been down now for nearly 24 hours.  Did you get my PM and email?
  • @CecilDee problem fixed and offfered you 1 week free as a compensation. 

Sorry again for all the trouble.
  • Hi there,

Just checking in to see if I understood correctly. The amount of ports you signup for is the amount of different IPs you hace access at the same time, and each port can be used with up to 10 threads at a time. In my software, all that I will have to do is to point to those IP:PORT you will provide according to the plan I buy.

Regarind the trial, how may I access it? 

Cheers.
  • Yes eatch port coresponds to 1 IP and it will be switched every 10 min.
    So if you order 25 ports for example you will access 25 different IPs; these IPs will be switched by our system on autopilot.

For trial we have our basic plan of 5 ports, just signup and order it as normal and you wont be charged for 2 days.
  • Just subscribed for 2 days trial. Worked for few hours then whole service even website is down. Wait for few hours before cancelling the service
  • @sunnyjk Sorry for the delay of my answer.

We have experienced some brute force attacks and some of the accounts were unresponsive.
    We have worked with our provider to fix this and at the moment the system is running as it should.

We are investigating this further tryin to find a permanent fix to this issue.

Pls contact me on private so i can reset your trial.
  • Hi svabb2000 , just bought 10 ports. They where delivered automatically, but i think they are down. 

Tried to scrape with scrapebox and nothing. Also, when testing the proxies they give the timout error.

So can you reply to the support ticket. user - balves
  • edited December 2014
    опо
  • edited December 2014

Sorry for the delayed answer but your request arrived less then 30 min ago.

The problem is pretty simple. Ports wont work untill the payment is completed.
    At the moment you have an active profile but we havent received a payment from you so its normal that none of your ports work.

Also please keep in mind there is a timezone difference and some support replies might take longer.
  • have some issue with my paypal payment, sorry

• Just ordered a 10 port subscription, I'm using them on a VPS with Gscraper.

I have authorized my IP, and imported the ports into Gscraper, but my scarping numbers are bad. I've been scraping for more than 30 minutes at 100 threads and haven't scrapped more than 800 urls.

I have disabled the "Skip and change" setting in Gscraper like you mentioned at the start of this thread.

It's like the ports aren't working at all, I get the initial results from the first minute and starting Gscraper and then nothing happens.

What could be going on?