Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS/SolidProxies - Meet Our New Proxies Solution & Our New BaseLine

Comments

• Is there any recurring coupon codes for dedicated servers?
  • We are Proud to be the only seo hosting company in the market today that offer these vps locations variety to their customers:

We offer 5 locations to our customers :

1- Europe - Germany

2- Europe - France

3- Canada

4- USA - New York (East Coast)

5- USA - Los Angeles (West Coast)  for all our Asia / Australian customers - we are coming closer to you.

Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special

Apply on all our services , including Shared hosting / VPS & Dedicated Servers

For both Our New and Current Customers

BUY 6 MONTH , PAY ONLY 5 MONTH (USE COUPON 1MFREE)

BUY 12 MONTH , PAY ONLY 9 MONTH (3 MONTHS FREE ON US - USE COUPON 3MFREE)

Offer valid through Midnight Dec 2nd 2014 GMT TIME.

** This offer cant be combined or bundled with any other offers / coupons **

• solidseovps.

And it;s easy to see you care about your customers.

Great way to do business and build loyalty.
  • KristyLove

Thank you very much we appreciate, we had been getting good comments from our clients about this offer, specially from the ones that been with us for longtime.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
  • Well,i cant use your coupon code, i have this message.

"

Oops, there's a problem...

Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us."

Fix that before the coupon code expire.

• Legends71

Kindly please open a ticket so we better assist you
  • Just had a few questions:

Looks like a great deal here - just wondering if any of the dedicated packages include the proxy solution? And if they do include the proxy solution, what exactly does that include.

What is the best server location if I'm based in Australia?

Also to confirm that as well as the dedi server, I can get 2 VPS set up as well (as long as I get the extra IPs)?

thanks for your help
  • edited November 2014
    slimdusty72

For the proxy solution, we are going to release a stand alone application where you can use our proxy solution with almost any software or even your browser, so we are reducing the prices so we wont included it free anymore or combine it with any service in the near future

To answer your question, your best location will be LA USA since we pushed it out yesterday, we had many of our clients in both far east and Australia getting it and they love it!

For the dedicated, your windows standard allow two cpu, if you order a dedicated with single processor, your windows standard license allow 2 cpu, in that case we will create 1 vps on your dedicated free and it will be activated, you will just need to order 1 ip for this vps to function

Hope this answer all your questions, feel free to ask anything if you have any other questions.
  • Hi,

May i know why your proxy service are so pricey compared to the other service (proxyhub,poweruphosting etc...) ?
    I know that you replace the proxy on autopilot but this dont explain the price X2.

For the moment i will not buy any of your proxy at this price, because i can find good working proxy at half your price.

• Legends71

The reason is pricey because we have some client replaced 7000% aside that we have 2 more services such as emails/ text captcha solving and some included free with dedicated, you getall these  free so these are also included with the price you pay

We are glad you can find proxies at half price :) we use to sell them 40% cheaper than the whole market, if you want these type that request opening a ticket to replace, let us know ;)
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    Any blackfriday deals?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited November 2014
    @solidseovps

LOL --- The prices were set before you had any clients and launched the service, so you cannot use this as excuse -- "because we have some client replaced 7000% aside"

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

Happy Thanks Giving
  • royalmice

You seems to miss reading what we write, The reason is pricey because we have some client replaced 7000% aside that we have 2 more services such as emails/ text captcha solving and some included free with dedicated, you get all these  free so these are also included with the price you pay

Happy Thanksgiving to you too

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    No i did not misread i am sure u wrote one of the reason it is high price is because some client replace 7000%.
    The other points you mentioned such as emails and text capcha -- yes those are valid points for a higher price .

• Well we had many beta testers before we release this in public and we knew the replacement will be high so of course price will be higher than regular, so its not about an excuse we give, we dont need to give excuses.

If you scroll up a little bit you can read this also, not sure if you missed it which was our answer to slimdusty

""For the proxy solution, we are going to release a stand alone application where you can use our proxy solution with almost any software or even your browser, so we are reducing the prices so we wont included it free anymore or combine it with any service in the near future""

So once the extra services that is included is removed, our price should be much better

our standalone app works with everything, even a browser :) just we be sure it works the way we want it and eliminate humain/programs/integration errors, should be out next week

• edited November 2014
    "We are glad you can find proxies at half price  we use to sell them 40% cheaper than the whole market, if you want these type that request opening a ticket to replace, let us know"

ok, where can i get this ?
  • Legends71

Open a support ticket and we will be glad to help you.
  • Our New PBN Hosting is coming next month, we would like to share our clean and easy to manage control panel, Our pbn hosting have 15 locations, with 1024+ ips class A, B & C, different whois and no footprints

You can migrate your pbn all around the globe as easy as a mouse click

• Metster

Thank you for your question, Before i go ahead and answer it, i need you to ask yourself a question, how many times your regular proxy provider will replace your list for you during a month, 5 , 6 or 10 times? before they will cancel your order ?

We use to sell regular proxies not sure if you were there around when we did or Ledgends71 that seems to also miss it, cheaper than everyone at least 30-40%

We dont limit how many times your list can replace, some replace there full list twice or 4 times a day only. So people need to understand that providers are not a magician with magic stick that can give them the cheapest prices with the best solution specially the ips prices in raise.

Regarding your question about our proxies performance, how can you judge it? have you tried it? the ones that were complaining about it here were mostly because the integration had some issue between us and gsa ser and we did our best to fix it with Sven

Thats why also we are releasing our standalone app so not only that it will work the way we want it but also will work on anything and any tools.

I hope this explains for you.
  • solidseovps 

Tried to place an order yesterday but got the "out of stock" message.

Sent a contact message but haven't heard anything back so I was wondering if you could help me get going.

If you haven't had time yet I completely understand.

• @KristyLove‌ Thank you for your interest, we are changing our prices that's why we have the stock closed until Sunday. I have checked our ticketing system no tickets open from your side not sure if you emailed us. We apologize if we missed it.
  • It was not a ticket, just the contact form here:

https://www.solidproxies.com/contact.php

This is the package I wanted:
    20 HTTP Proxies,
    2 Subnets,
    Instant Activation,
    GSA Ser Friendly,

Limited 1 PC,
    100 Free Emails,
    1IP Text Captcha,
    Usa / Europe

Is this going up?
    If so, I am willing to get on board anyway without waiting till Sunday.

Everyone is a hurry, huh? 

;);)
  • edited December 2014
    @metster

You have been heard and we understand you are not interested in the service and you are now repeating yourself.

Do you have an axe to grind or do you just want to flame this thread because you do not see the value in it?
    I see the value and I am ready to order.

There are others like me too.

What's good for one person is not necessarily good for another.

It all depends on how much money you are making and how your set up looks.

Here is how I see it:

EVEN IF it turns out to be double the cost with no more value other than auto replacement....

I have a known quantity in actual cost and operational dependency.

To use a human contractor to ensure all this is done on time (or at all) provides neither of the two points above. 

Thanks for your input, but there is no need for you to continue because your point has been made.

I see your point of view and can reasonably predict you are a one man show because that is how I used think when I was a one man show.

Until you change your way of thinking, you will find it difficult to grow your business.

• @KristyLove

I can open a slot for you, i just want you to enjoy the new prices thats all

Metster

Thank you for your feedback and we respect it, I am not sure how if its being replace several times makes it a bad service, then why you need automation if it wont be replaced? :)

The high replacement part because the high thread and also the harvesting our clients use with it, we really dont limit it truly. The only thing which we really limit is how many copies you can run and its listed on every package, so if you have 4 machines, doesnt make sense you buy 10 semi proxies and run it on the 4 machines..

We wish you goodluck and hopefully one day you will get the chance to try it. Thanks
  • @solidseovps

Roger that, much appreciated.

Will try again on Sunday.
  • KristyLove

Thank you, i will notify you as soon as we are back instock, hopefully you will like it.. and I am sure once our standalone app is out, most clients that had issue with some version of Gsa ser, will get a chance to try it with our standalone app that made it to get the most out of this solution.
    @metser

I noticed you mentioned my name over here : https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/103235/#Comment_103235 
    Please note I have stopped using this service about 2 months ago due to continues problems and poor LPM and I have gone back to my old provider and since then I seen my LPM gone back up again and i am saving money.

Not trying to bash the service, it just did not work for me. I do not want to discuss any detail of what problems i had as that is not necessary here. 
  • Bought 10 semi dedicated proxies 1 week ago from SolidProxies for testing, i have the same issue than royalmice, the LPM is low and the price is so high compared to my another provider, i will probably not renew my service the next month