Skip to content

Incorporate New FCS Networker API into GSA SER

Comments

• Ok useful to know that. Thanks again.
  • Cheers @sven, thanks for clarifying - I can't edit the post though to change it
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay

@sven: When you say the real one from the FCS links, do you just mean to use one of the account URLs that are part of the project.

Also @davbel, could you confirm?

Thanks.

Blake

• Thanks @davbel and @sven for clarifying the process.
  • @blakew1251 he means the target URLs you used in your FCS project
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    edited October 2014

@davbel Thanks for that. So, what if we aren't linking out to anything at the moment, that is to say, no target URLs, but merely seasoning the accounts in the project by auto populating with articles only and nothing else? I suppose just keep doing what I am currently doing, grabbing batches of URLs and loading them into a GSA campaign.

Blake

• @sven I think there is a problem with the API implementation.
    The GSA project imports all the FCS URLs into the projects verified URLs even though some of them are already dead (FCS submission succeeded but account got deleted). Meaning that until re-verification we are building tiered links to already dead URLs.

After the project re-verified, the dead URLs show up in "failed Re-Verifications" but with the next FCS URL import the same dead URLs are being added to the GSA projects verified URLs again.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well not really something I can do about it. I would say it's a FCS problem here.
  • Isn't the direct import to verified URLs without actually verifying them a GSA problem? Or is this the expected behavior?
    Well SER IS verifying that. However if you placed no link as you can obviously configure it in FCS, then nothing is there to get checked/verified.
  • But surely that would need GSA to send info back to FCS to not resend URL's that have failed verifications?

Is there another work around for this?
    Well I can only work with the stuff FCS provides. Right now it's a very basic "API". Maybe they improve it in one or the other way.
  • Hey guys just let us know what you'd need our API to do and we'll try and get in there for you. You guys are much more advanced users of GSA then I am at this point so we just need to know exactly what you'd need on our end.
  • edited November 2014
    Since there are many dead posts (posts deleted by blog moderators), here is the best solution:

1)  Create a project in SER with empty info and the URL that you used in FCS.
    2)  Paste your API and FCS Project details in the External API tab in GSA.
    3)  Set the SER project status to Verify and leave at Verify.
    4)  Run the project and wait for GSA to take all the verified links from FCS. Then, disable the External API by unchecking the FCS tab.
    5)  Re-verify the links by right click on the project -> Show URLs -> Verify.
    (remember to disable FCS external API tab)
    6)  Set up a tiered project pointing to the verify URLs of the FCS project
    7)  Start your projects.
    6)  SER will now post links only to those blog posts that contain your money site (main site) URL.

If there is a mistake in this method let me know.
  • Aleksandrius  Thanks a bunch very simple and works like a charm
  • @Aleksandrius excellent! Very helpful.
  • Aleksandrius @Mitch @fastmen @sven

I have a question regarding on step #6 "Set up a tiered project pointing to the verify URLs of the FCS project"
    -do i need to copy the verified URLS from step #5 and paste it in the Urls Option, same to this one? http://screencast.com/t/kA2Zrm9b

-Do i need to Add all the "verified urls" into Tier 1 ?

Sorry for the newbie question. 

And thank you so much for your effor! it really helps me alot.

• Thank you @sven for adding this in! Step away from the forum for a few weeks come back and all sorts of new goodies.

Worked great for me, easy to set up and appears to be pulling the urls with anchor properly. Im running already complete FCS projects through, is there anything to be aware of when running an existing project?
  • how many sites are working in fcs?
  • edited November 2014
    @deNiro72 i wanted to know how many sites are posting successfully without errors? you can still attach screenshot
  • @Philippines, Step 6 refers to "Set up a tiered project pointing to the verified URLs of the FCS project" (I have made a grammatical error, but never mind). That means: you have to create a Tier 2 project in GSA, where the new created backlinks will point to the links already created with FCS.
    You know how to create Tier 2 backlinks:

@deNiro72, It's the same method as the one mentioned in the FCS site because I sent the method as soon as I found out it is working. I can suggest to improve the grammatical errors and wrong numbering order on the official site since number 6 is mentioned two times :)

p.s. GSA and FCS combined together are a deadly combination. You can rank even high competitive niches. Thank you both :)
  • @Aleksandrius @deNiro72 @ron

How many successful submissions you guys get from FCS per one run/email ?

The sales page claim Web based submissions to over 120 web 2.0, social & PDF sites. How many successful submissions one should expect using plenty of quality private proxies and highly spun user info along with Death by Captcha ?

• Looking forward to the next version Sir Sven 
  • edited January 2015

Hey guys we added the ability to fetch multiple projects at once through the API. When fetching from the API put a dash between all the projects you want to receive for example.

http://www.fcsnetworker.com/api/getdata?key=3940416Vs6*7ee23192NAW5!vVz&projectid=42992-59992-92928-39292

Or for just todays links.

http://www.fcsnetworker.com/api/getdata?key=3940416Vs6*7ee23192NAW5!vVz&projectid=42992-59992-92928-39292&today=1

We'll update the documentation on the API page today for reference. Hope this helps!

Dan - FCS

• Nice addition Dan, that will makes things easier!
  • OK sold, I'm gonna give FCS another try. 
  • @mamadou
    Do you mean successful post submissions? Around 75%.
    If you mean successful account creating submissions, this varies. Usually around 45 accounts are created with one account creator run.
  • Dan, I presume that @Sven has to do some mods before we can make use of that feature in SER or do we just put project id's with dashes between into SER ??
    you can just put that into SER with dashes.