Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

Comments

• Ok, over 24 hours now since order placed and approved and still no activation.  You're combatting fraud issues (or did you take the weekend off?) and I'm combatting "paying customer wasted time" issues.  Why do we need to do combat?
  • CecilDee well sorry for late processing in weekend time all orders are processed and activated please check your email or client area at http://billing.spamvilla.com for api information thanks

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited October 2014
    Any small packs Available?

Finally i found what i am looking for
  • Molex yes 15$ starter is available please you can order from spamvilla.com

Rgards
    Kelvin
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    Low Volume OCR Rental/Lease - Universal OCR Starter Package $30.00 USD <= Just Ordered. Please activate everything.
  • sabahat all orders are processed and activated please check your email

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @Spamvilla Spamvilla is not solving captcha, but ser can login. I opened a ticket and pls check for me and fix it. Also I done the payment for the coming month, pls activate it. Thanks
  • hello spamvilla, I knocked you over skype several times and also sent you ticket from your site, please solve the issue ASAP, re-captcha isn't working for several hours now :(
  • tayeebbdblackseocn  i m on to it please wait it will be fixed in max 15 min from this reply

Regards
    Kelvin
  • one of our server was due to technical reason throwing errors its fixed solving is perfectly working now as it was 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • All orders are processed and activated happy captcha solving guys cheers

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I haven't been able to find a list of the "other" captchas you guys solve other than recaptcha and text captchas. Does SpamVilla solve AltoCMS LiveStreet captchas?
  • Invoice #4096 , waiting for the activation.
  • Hi kevin

I use spamvilla with gsa , it worked perfect bu now it seems that it is not working any more, I mean last month my gsa was able to bypass url with recaptcha with numbers

I use your service for recaptcha and text , just want to know why I have a trouble  ?  I use Captcha  sniper also but I only set spamvilla in gsa ser just to be sure there is no bug but it seems there is
  • edited November 2014
    Filou recaptcha solving is still rock solid below is screen attached directly from my server i took just 5 min back,  can you tell me what exactly gsa or cb is showing you for best stat use CB once and check they are solving or not if not please make a ticket asap at billing.spamvilla.com i will check it straight away as you can see solving is 70% straight in my end

regards
    Kelvin
  • Thanks for your answer,  after we spoke in Skype, I tried another ip to submit and seemed it has worked BUT in few minutes, it does not work anymore like something changed.

I use Captcha Sniper , but I did not set Spamvilla in (because it often freezes ) so only set spamvilla in gsa ser. 

Last month, it bypassed hundred of sites with recaptcha (most of the time recapatcha numbers)  , and now after solving  2 or  3 no more , I set my threat to only 30/40 not to charge captcah solving.

I dont know if the trouble comes from gsa ser or Captcha sniper ?  Am I the only one ?
  • Filou thats very strange thing please msg me on skype i would like to do a TV session with you
  • Order Number: 7361765642 - placed and paid.
    Awaiting activation.
    Thank you.
  • adamos thanks for trusting us on captcha solving :) it will be activated in few hours max 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Order Number: 7162056110 wait for activation.

Thanks

• @Spamvilla - How come you pop in every thread that has to do with recaptcha to promote your service yet can't/won't answer my question? I ain't harping on you for promoting your service, hell go all out, but this will be the 3rd time I've asked in this thread. Once on page 2, once on this very page, and now again.

Do you have a list or link to somewhere or whatever to the "other" captchas spamvilla can solve other than recaptcha? The 2nd time I asked I was wondering about AltoCMS LiveStreet but after testing it seems no. BUT, I am still curious as to what "other" captchas you can solve?
  • OldFusser well i m creating a such list and publish it soon its a long list and takes time to prepare with proper accuracy please allow me couple of days i will update the thread

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @SpamVilla - How's the list coming along?
  • Imagine a world where DeathByCaptcha and Spamvilla come together. A service with both DBC's absurdly good customer support and Spamvilla's OCR ready to solve all your CAPTCHA needs for a low cost.

@Spamvilla - I'd also like to see that list very much.
  • edited December 2014
    @spamvilla

Hey Kelvin,

Did an upgrade 3 days ago and credentials are not working.

Neither are the original credentials used before the upgrade.

I have skyped you and emailed you because I am unsure of your preferred method of contact since I have never had to ask for support from you before.

Please let me know which method you prefer.

• KristyLove

please dont worry i already replied to our email please revert back to me with your email id which you signup with us so i can lookup and send your details as i can see your new plan after upgrade with new details working perfectly i just need to confirm memeber email id match before sending you email with api access

Regards
    Kelvin

• edited December 2014
    Transaction #: 3LJ794504K3373243

waiting activation.

Thank You
  • @spamvilla

Hi Kevin i still waiting for your activation.

Invoice #4422
  • bhelel processing pending orders please wait 15-20 min you will get your info

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited December 2014
    buddy i just subscibed the tester plan..

Order Number: 9056280054

Transaction #: 09E142055L8605303

Kindly confirm it.

Thanks