Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    That is true, SSD is a very fast, I have a normal HDD Vpses and SSD and the difference is huge, especially in cases of really huge lists and a lot of projects to run in a same time.
  • edited September 2014
    bestimtoolz

Glad you like, Thank you for your business.
  • How fast will GSA run on this machine?
  • SSD VPS is such a treat! love it.
  • @mattsher50 depends which package :)

7ThDanWebNinja Thank you for your business, Glad you like it, its a powerful machine
  • I want to get your Base-line SSD VPS with 4 cores and 4 gigs of ram. Could you tell me exactly what is the Xeon E3 series ?
    And how many threads could i run GSA SER + CB + GSA Indexer just for loading a pre-verified list & posting ? It would be very great if this SSD VPS could boost up GSA SER to smoothly run 500 threads with 25 projects.
    Anyway, Is there any coupon for these SSD VPS ?

• Kawasaki Xeon E3 is the processor Model, The thread for the 4GB baseline should be around 250-400 max, and the ssd of course will be faster for sitelists

I am afraid all our baseline dont have any discounts on it, since the price is already very low.
  • Thanks for your quickly responde, I want GSA SER could strongly run with 400 threads without any lag, could it reach to that level with High-Line Fast package ? Coz, this pack has 2 cores but i don't know whether it stronger than Base-line 4 cores. 
  • edited October 2014
    Kawasaki

The baseline are meant to be a starter performance to compare it to the highline, its focus on members who are on tight budget, new to seo and want to have a decent performance with a low budget price

The highline is our top performance, less crowded and much better spec in terms of processor, drive speed and network speed, that for sure you wont get in the baseline.
  • KawasakiKawasaki Japan
    edited October 2014
    @solidseovps

Thanks very much for your response, i'll get one package soon. ^^!
  • Kawasaki

You are always welcome. Our pleasure
  • edited November 2014
    Dedicated servers are not refundable within 7 days

Don't go through what I just went through with Sam and Jake at Solid. Despite the main graphic in the OP stating 100% money back guarantee for 7 days:

and how the site stated 7 day money back guarantee on the dedicated server page (changed now):

They do not offer refunds on dedicated servers. I had to argue with Sam and Jake all day to finally get a refund out of them... kinda sucks. I love their vps and solidproxies but this just sucked. Be careful. 
  • mcscappum

The fact you are posting it here wont change anything, We do not provide refunds on dedicated and yet we did refund you because we dont want to battle you over it, so have fun post whatever you wish this prove truely what type person you are.
  • edited November 2014
    @solidseovps

You were in the wrong and you know it. Now you've gone and deleted my vps and solidproxies account like a child just because I called you out. 

Why delete my accounts when clearly you were wrong? 

Apparently if you cross these guys well they will just delete your vps and any other service you have with them. 

How professional. 
  • edited November 2014
    mcscappum

Cancelling your automated profile doesnt mean we cancel your account, We have the right to provide service to anyone and do not provide service to anyone, We are not force to provide service to client who are truelly just a rip off , you knew what you were ordering before you did and yet you cancelled.. We should have easily tell you no and never refunded it, yet we did it and its not our fault

Also all your services are active until this second, so we didnt cancel anything other than your paypal recurring subscription and we believe we did notify you when we refunded you that this will be it and we wish you to find a better provider, but again you are not reading what we send you

So hope this explains it, If you want to keep typing what you want here, please do because it wont change anything.
  • edited November 2014
    How am I rip off? I ordered your service, didn't like it and abided by the 7 day refund policy you have. 

You don't like that I cancelled the service so then you cancel all the services I have with you such as my vps and solidproxies. 

So your excuse for terminating all my accounts is what? "Well we don't like you"?

Hilarious. 
  • edited November 2014
    mcscappum

Thats exactly why we cancel it if this makes you feel better and more happy, We hope you find better provider who would refund your next dedicated.
  • edited November 2014
    Come again? Why did you cancel my other services because I didn't like your dedicated servers and got a refund?

Also how long have i had a VPS with you? longer than most im sure
  • Now you're editing posts... jeez
  • edited November 2014
    mcscappum

No its not about dedicated that you liked or not, first it was linux dedicated and you are just saying lies nothing more, We cancel it because we dont like to have scammer and basically thats what you are doing here and on our ticketting system aside that you do not read and just find any excuse to prove everyone wrong, also you did the same ripoff with solidproxies to get a free ip captcha, saying its misleading and ended getting a free service..

To end this and make this short, We believe we have refunded you way before you even write here and we are sick and tired of everyone running and type in forums for any mistake that they made and just want to cover it.. Hope this should be the end of it.
  • I'm a scammer for seeing this graphic - http://i.imgur.com/XjkeT3t.jpg - and thinking that I get a 7 day refund? It clearly states I get a 7 day refund. How am I scamming you?

Anyone reading this. Please go to this graphic and tell me do you think you get a 7 day money back guarantee or not - http://i.imgur.com/XjkeT3t.jpg 

As for solidproxies I ordered them and in the email it stated this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please include any necessary information to provide you with faster service
    ===================================================
    For All Services Such Ip Txt Captcha Solving & Emails Related Support:
    ===================================================

To gain access to your free Text Captcha solving from BanditIM, please follow the instructions below:

1. Sign up at captcha.banditim.com (then confirm account)
    2. Login
    3. In the Promo Code box input your SolidSeoVPS serial code (above)
    4. Press Subscribe
    5. You now have access! Your API key will appear at the top right of your dashboard. Use this to input into GSA SER at: Options > Captcha > BanditIM

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can see it tells you how to get textcaptcha but it turns out that is not in the plan I purchased. 

So who is the scammer? You are clearly wrong on both accounts. It's not even close. 

• mcscappum

We are not going to battle you over it, We wish you to find a better provider.
  • The worlds worst business plan. Cancel all of your customers services because they called you out for being wrong. Seriously, what is your reason for canceling my vps plan and proxy plan because I didn't like your dedicated servers?

You call me a scammer but clearly can't back it up and don't care to defend yourself because you're completely wrong. 
  • mcscappum

Is your current vps or proxy cancelled? Because they are active with us?

Didnt we mentioned to you before we refund you that we will cancel these or also this you didnt read? Clearly you just want to keep this going on and on
  • edited November 2014
    You cancelled my services did you not? You cancelled my payment set ups for what reason? You also rebooted my server for what reason?

----------------------------------------------------------------
    SolidProxies canceled your automatic payments. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant. If you have any questions, you may ask SolidProxies about this cancellation.

Here's the information:
    Billed to:
    By: SolidProxies
    For: SolidProxies - Invoice #225

And for the VPS

Solid Systems LLC has suspended your automatic payments. Contact Solid Systems LLC for more details or to reactivate your payments.

Here are the details:
    To: Solid Systems LLC
    For: SolidSeoVPS - Invoice #11588

What is the reason for cancelling these? 

These guys email me stating "I think we should keep this more professional," and then cancel all of the services I have with them. Wow

• @mcscappum‌ exactly what happened to me. They gave me a partial refund but immediately deleted one of my vps without even letting me back up my work. I lost about half my work for that incident. I still had about 20 days left for my other vps with them but I just saved my work and moved to another service provider as I no longer felt safe after what had happened.
  • bangkoklad

Of course you wont miss this chance to say any false claim about us? Not sure if you read what you are jumping into, did you also had a cpanel dedicated server that you requested with several ips then you wasnt able to move your sites so you dedicated you want to cancel it and want a refund back??

Also this vps that you are claiming we deleted and you lost half of your work, didnt you request it to be terminated before we do it? and get a refund for it, or we just decided to delete it out of no where??

Seems you are just having your own agenda specially with us :)

• edited November 2014
    It's everyone elses fault except for @solidseovps apparently. And of course more false claims... I can move my sites just fine (in fact I'm doing it right now). I didn't like the Cpanel set up and the fact that I would have had to wait 6 to 8 hours for tech support to see why php was throwing server 500 errors. Fortunately I was able to fix it myself but still. 

SolidSeo is just a reseller of dedicated servers so they don't have much control it seems. That is why they don't offer refunds on dedicated servers because another company actually has your server and they pay them for hosting. Meanwhile I'm talking to Brent at Solid and he agrees that support was out of control in handling this issue. He asked that I talk to him directly and not these guys on the board. But hey if they want to stir the pot more then so be it.

No one has yet to answer me as to why ALL my services was cancelled (my vps and solidproxies). Brent reinstated my status but it would be dumb to continue with these guys. If you rub them the wrong way they'll just cancel your services. What if they cancelled my service one day before I was to be billed again? All my data would have been gone. And thanks for rebooting my server right in the middle of a massive file transfer.
  • edited November 2014
    mcscappum

bangkoklad.

Not sure any provider(s) here or anywhere would provide refunds on dedicated, it involve onsite tech and many humain hours thats why most providers including ourselves dont provide refund for it, If you went to softlayer who are one of the biggest datacenter in the world owned by IBM, they wont also refund you for a dedicated, so does that makes them a reseller? no but for the same reason which because it involve many humain and onsite tech hours to have setup for you that is included in the cost..

We wish you to find a better provider

• edited November 2014
    This claim that hosting providers don't have a refund policy on dedicated servers is absurd: