Skip to content

Recommend me a good INDEXING service

2»

Comments

• @dvolker if you want to know what service is best you simply need to try them all out. It really is simple. There are a lot of variables which makes it very hard to compare the links which other people are getting a certain index rate on compared to your links. Also my test with 30k links was done very poorly. A significant portion of those links are surely dead as I didn't bother to re-verify them before submitting. So it's surely a higher percentage than 6%, but I wouldn't know how much exactly. I'll know when I get around to testing my 100k list.

You also can't possibly use the information provided by ahrefs and majesticseo to judge an indexing service. They're third party crawlers and they have no where near the resources of google. There's no way around it, you need to check what links has been indexed in scrapebox to get any usable data.
  • i guess you're right about ahrefs and majestic - can't judge an indexing service using them. i'll just use scrapbox after 1 week to see what's the indexing rate.
    and next month i'm going to try a new indexer.

oh and btw, gsa indexer works really really well if you have few links to index.
  • It would be nice if the indexing services had some indexing stats that were representative of each campaign. So don't check every URL but select 1% or a 1000 or whatever makes sense statistically and check those. That way it isn't a crazy amount of checking but still we can get an approximation of our indexing stats on different projects.

Stats like that could be helpful for optimization.
  • I have always wondered why people want to have their crappy links indexed and i still haven't figured it out

Sure you want your tier one indexed but you wont be needing a service for that as most of you use two or more tiers, so why do you wan to have your links indexed?

Do you think that your crappy profile link or blog comment is more worth when it is indexed, don't you think Google knows about that link as soon as it is crawled, why do you guys think that indexed is better then crawled.

Because have have been testing this a view times last year with linklicious indexer and a simple mass pinger with just a view engines and i have seen no real difference between the rankings with indexing and the rankings with just simple pinging.

So maybe my tests are wrong (done them three times btw, with the same results) or indexing crappy links doesn't give them extra weight at all and is a waste of time and recourses, i belief the later.

But of someone has better data or a better test then me i am all open for new input, as i am not married to the outcome of my tests of course.

It is something that i have thought about a lot, why do people keep using these services?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @PaulieP Having an indexed link is far more valuable than a non indexed link that has been crawled.. if you need to build a lot of links for very competitve keywords you will need to build alot of good contextual type links across your entire structure, indexing those links quicker, or on a drip, will give you better short term results.

Introducing an indexing service to your SEO only helps you rank for keywords faster, simple as.. if you find a strategy that works and have personally tested a safe time frame to drip feed your links then nothing is going to stop you from rinsing and repeating.

Fair enough, I am unsure of why people would want to use spam type platforms BUT, mix these spam type platforms with other strategies and they do still hold value, for a short time frame. redirects.

I've been a firm believer of the more links the better, you need to build your tier 1's at a slow pace yes, this is true but beyond that, the bigger the better.. if a person needs to build half a million links in their tier 2 structure where on earth are they going to find the time to ping half a million urls? not forgetting you're going to be building another tier afterwards which may be around 12 million links.

SEO comes in all shapes and sizes, but if you're trying to compete with the big boys in the financial industry, you're going to need millions of urls pumped to your tier 1's to gain rankings, this is where indexing services come into the equation, you will not have time to try and index these links yourself at this volume.

You are also missing out the benefit of being able to pre-build your tiers out within a matter of days, then simply setting up a drip feeding campaign for indexing then moving onto the next keyword, there are many benefits with indexing services, if it doesn't fit into your SEO, then fair enough, but it does play its part.

• @tim89 you just sound like a sells-rep of a index service (no offense;) ), i still don't see the extra value of indexed links, cus a crappy link is a crappy link and having a crappy link indexed doesn't make it a less crappy link, know what i mean?

My stands is, if the link is crawled (and i am talking here about tier two and up) Google knows about it, end of story.

And until i have seen some hard data that suggest otherwise i will stick with the premise that indexed links have no extra value in comparison with crawled/pinged links.
  • Lol paulie you have really fallen for the linklicious crap of ;you only have to be crawled not indexed' they are a bunch of charlatans who only say that to peddle their worthless service. If you do only a little reading around the interenet you will find the massive body of evidence saying that indexing is mandatory. And yes even shitty links. With shitty links its even more important you have good indexing because it takes more to make a dent.
  • edited February 2014
    edit
    @PaulieP an indexed link is 10x the worth of 100 crawled links, I guarantee that.

I know I may come across as a "sells-rep" but honestly, I responded to your post as best as I could with the knowledge I have which has come with experiencing things myself.

• @PeterParker I have looked around the internet and did my OWN testing and from what i have learned is that indexing doesn't make a difference in ranking, if you have any proof of it i would love to see it. But i haven't seen a shred of evidence that indexed links are better then crawled ones.

The only thing i have is @tim89 his guarantee and i am not going for that, could be a nice guy but some real hard proof would be better. :)

linklicious wasn't so bad, they index about 60% of my links.... But i do the pinging myself, i don't even check if they are indexed cus to me it is hype created by services just like linklicious and not supported by evidence, if i am wrong i would love to see it

And until further notice for me now my stands if it is crawled it is counted as a backlink by Google.
  • edited February 2014
    @PaulieP Tim89 isn't a sales-rep...he actually owns an indexing service ;)
  • I have no incentive to prove it to you. :) if you think you only need to be crawled go ahead carry on.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2014

Man, you guys are just banging on with this whole thing.

First, just to help your understanding of the different indexing rate on contextual tiers vs. junk tiers - please read this thread I started a long time ago. It will help you, trust me.

You guys need to understand some things that are very important:

1) Contextuals are more difficult to get indexed. They are brand new pages that you just created. And they are a brand new inner pages - ughhhh! Of course they are harder to index.

2) How did you guys found those junk links to post? You found them because they were already indexed. Otherwise they can't be scraped! So what is the point you are trying to make? You found a place to make junk links because that page was already indexed.

Now you are fighting about indexing that page? WTF? It isn't even your page - it's somebody else's webpage/blog comment spam page! Sure I now throw those into the indexer because those guys made it now affordable to do so - otherwise I wouldn't even bother. And that is only to help the small 25% or so that may not already be indexed (non-comment type properties). As I said, read my old thread to understand what I mean.

3) Let's say you make a comment link on a revolving page that only allows 20 links on that page - and then it rolls off to another inner page. It was indexed when you found it, your comment landed on an already indexed page, and probably was crawled by google when the link was there - but now POOF - it rolls to the next page - and now SER can't find it. So now you think that link was worthless, but it wasn't. That comment may only last a few minutes on that page before it rolls off to another inner page. It's not your problem. It is part of the 'normal' landscape.

4) If I hear one more person talk about ahrefs, majestic or moz not showing your links really fast, I will personally hunt you down to put you out of your misery! Do you not understand that - at best - they might be able to find 20% - 40% of your total links. Who do you think they are - Google? Do you think these companies have $$BILLIONS in servers and bots roaming the internet? Do you honestly think that there isn't a MASSIVE LAG in finding only a small portion of your links??? What is your point????

I count on a 2 month lag to get a good reading from those services.

Understand what you are dealing with. This is not an exact science. Hell, I can attest that if you have had SER running for more than a month, a good portion of your verified list is already dead. So if you don't clean those links to remove the dead ones - before checking for indexing - you already lost - as a lot of your list is already dead!

Go ahead and turn off the indexing API for a day. Go into 'show verified URLs' and export just that one day's worth of links. Check for indexing (as many will already be indexed because they are on an already indexed page). Subtract those, and stick the rest in indexer. YES, you can actually check your indexing even if you already use an indexer. Just shut it off for a day. Then test. That simple.

When you guys get your arms around all of this, and then you actually TEST, then you will find that indexing your backlinks is 100X better than pinging and crawling. That was YESTERDAY's solution. Now that these indexing guys are all competing, give any/all of them a chance. Everybody seems to like their own personal choice. Which tells me that they are ALL doing a good job.

If you can't afford their very small monthly price for such a valuable service, then please do it the old fashioned FREE way, which is to build a shit ton of links to each backlink. That still works. So long as you can make an infinite number of links. Which is why XR started in the first place.

I know I am at home sick with the whole sore throat thing - and generally irritable at the moment -  so please forgive me.

But I'm just shaking my head listening to this. Actually, I was banging my head into the wall, lol   :((

Peace and goodnight.

• @johnmiller Well there you go them :D

@PeterParker You don't have to, like is stated i have proven it to myself with my own testing. Have you ever done any testing at all or are you just taking the word of people on the internet?

@Ron get well soon
  • RaviRavi Canada
    edited December 2015
    www.expressindexer.solutions is not good. Please tell me is the best services for link index

That is a very bold statement @ravi and I'd like to ask how you have come to that conclusion? There are many variables to take into consideration when look at indexing results.

How long have you waited before you consider a indexing service to be "not good"?

What links and type of quality are you building?

Are your links freshly built or have they been idle for many months without being indexed?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @ravi is the homepage of the domains you are building your links on indexed as they might have a penalty and that could be why they arnt indexing.

Express indexer is working fine for me although index rates have dropped slightly recently they are still out performing the competition, rank a split test against one hour indexer a week or so ago and express indexer blew them out the water.