Skip to content

20%-40% index rate MAXIMUM how about you guys?

20% is the amount after 5 months on lower tiers, that is what links are left that exist and of those what are indexed. 40% is the amount that index on tier 1 with 10s of thousands of t2s pointed to them. What are your guy's stats like in that regard? For the record I am also using my own indexer which uses the same cheap trick that these indexer services use.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited February 2014
    Hey Peter, how do you know if you are using the same method as these cheap indexing services if you are only getting a 40% index rate after 5 months?

That's really low considering you are using the same methods as for instance my service..

My service could achieve a 40% index rate within a day or 14 days.

If you are not already using a 3rd party indexing service I suggest maybe give it a try for a couple of months to see if anything improves, then make a comparison..

Me personally, I have express indexer plugged into SER and I'm seeing a 70% - 80% index rate a tier 1 and around the same for tier 2 and around 50% on my tier 3's, this is ofcourse parsing all my links to my API.

There's no doubt about it, for the low cost of these indexing services and the benefits you obtain from them with cutting your own resources and workload down, it really isn't that much of an expense.

Some of my customers are currently experiencing higher rates, at around high 80% this is sometimes down to link sources obviously.
  • edited February 2014
    Wow a great opportunity for you to hustle your service, thats exactly what i made this thread for! :) Now to pull back from your biasing my data towards hyping up your service i meant that that is the figure after 5 months taking into account links lost (which has nothing to do with indexer service) and deindexed.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @peterparker - Are you saying that you had X number of links indexed and 5 months later only 20% are still indexed?

That seems low if that's what you are saying.

• edited February 2014
    @gooner yes. what sort of numbers for you?
    edited February 2014
    I must have missunderstood what you were asking then...

if you meant what @gooner said, then possibly could have been worded a tad better but oh well, I have no need to advertise my service lol, look at what I'm going to do below.

InstantLinkIndexer thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/6697/instantlinkindexer-com-next-generation-link-indexing-perfect-for-gsa-ser#latest

Expresss Indexer thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/6228/the-best-indexing-service-value-for-money#latest

The Incredible Indexer thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5999/the-incredible-indexer-with-integrated-api-highly-recommended-gsa-indexer#latest

I don't mind playing on a fair ground, someone emailed me a couple of weeks ago, stating why he had not received his credits and showed me a payment, I had to let him know that I was the owner of Express Indexer and not The Incredible Indexer, I'm proud of my service that I provide, why not mention it? But I hope you're happy now I've mentioned the others on this thread hehe  <:-P

I have quite a substantial amount of customers now which I personally take care of so trust me, I'm not looking to 'hustle my service' mate :), I was simply providing you with my help, wasn't meant to intrude into your own efforts.
  • edited February 2014
    @tim89 Yes I admit my wording often isnt the best as I like to get my thoughts out quickly while they are fresh on the brain. No harm done on either side.
    @peterparker - I've honestly never checked that before. I've only checked total links indexed at any point in time, but because SER is building new links everyday i don't know if those indexed links were from 5 months or 5 mins ago.

Sorry mate.
  • No probs. I usually quite some projects after a month or so starting new ones and save the verifieds which is why I have them chronologically. This was mainly cos I was always leanring new techniques so the past settings would be obsolete etc.
    Well actually it would be an interesting test, because if everyone's links are dying as quickly as yours people might have to think about increasing the number of links they are building.
  • @Tim89

+1 for your great service. I can vouch for Express Indexer without any double thought.

Which tool you are using to check index status of your backlinks.?
    Thanks @idreesfarooq! :)

@peterparker / @gooner

Backlink monitor does a very good job organising and filtering/checking through links, you can find out which dates a link became indexed, when it dies off etc etc..

It all comes down to how reliable your link sources are.. Paired with the type of content you're posting.. What would make things more efficient would be to take all the link sources that are still alive (5 months down the line) and use those links to create more links, rather than building more links to sources that are moderated and unreliable!
  • I use scrapebox.
  • ronron SERLists.com

@PeterParker - I covered my findings on indexing in this thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3698/indexing-things-i-have-learned/p1

This is an older post, but it has some data on my indexing rates on different tiers. Of course, that was before these new indexing services when I was using Lindexed.

• I think link die off is a significant issue.

Tim89's idea of using a backlink monitor to keep track of lasting properties is very interesting.