Skip to content

Recaptcha OCR Beta Testing! Captchaeater.com

Comments

• what's the success rate? what type of captchas does it solve? where can i find more details? your website is a mess and the blog is not working (try http://captchaeater.com/blog/ it's a 404 page).
    is this service a scam or not? anyone tried this captcha service?
  • @dvolker please add us on skype captchaeaterhelp, regarding the blog we are fixing it, we are not a scam, some users in this forum have tested our service during the beta testing, 
  • edited February 2014
    @dvolker they are not scam for sure . the dev is a very nice guy and helpful , he's there if you need anything . i 've been testing them for some time and the response time is awesome . They have worked a lot make my soft https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/6666/hot-wizmail-mass-email-account-creator work perfectly with theirs .
  • How i pay you. i created account but there are no any payment button
  • @baba just login with the account you registered, click "buy subscription" and you can chooset which subscription you want..
    @gabel thanks for the nice feedback..
  • can anyone answer this question: what's the success rate and can it solve recaptcha?
  • We support normal Recaptcha, house number Recaptcha, and double Blob Recaptchas. 
    Decaptcher http and sockets api support, and more api will be added soon.

50-65% for 2 words
    80+% for numbers captcha
  • sounds great, i'll buy your service on monday
  • Is this for recaptcha only or also other captcha types?
    If I was running SER with 100 threads, would the 10 thread plan of yours be enough?
    What happens if I send too many captchas in a short period?
  • @johnmiller, yes recaptcha only as of now 

you can, just make sure you add retries maybe 5-10, as if you go over your thread limit you will get an auth failed response. adding retry can work around that
  • @spyrodelphi geting an auth failed response is a bad practice :-B
  • @useruser1 did you signed up for beta testing? what's your username in captchaeater? please add us on skype so that we can address your problem... captchaeaterhelp
  • hi guys! we just drop the price to $1 per thread!  All members who bought previously have their threads increased to new pricing...

For example: If you bought 5 threads for $10,  your thread will be increased to 10 threads 
  • How many GSA SER threads we can use with $5 plan to make it work good?
  • $5 plan good enough for 25 GSA SER threads? Would like your fast reply before i signup.
  • @Nitros @herby hi guys please add us on skype so that we can give a trial for you, 

Skype name: captchaeaterhelp

$5 should be able to handle at least 30 GSA threads
  • Subscribed to their basic $5 plan and i am seeing 50-60% success with recaptcha. Recommended.
  • I just registered and am testing it, how do I know if its working?
  • is this possible to check success rate in GSA? Is there any option for this?
    @herby how do you check success rate of this service?

• hi Adam

I used their setting in GSA CB and i saw the program solve captchas the response time is around .4 to 1 sec and solves pretty much like dbc. This is my opinion, i don't know about others.
  • thanks herby, I did the same and results are sometimes good, sometimes not :) I thought you knew some "hidden" GSA SER option for checking captcha solving success rate ;)
  • ***Update***

it did take a while for support to answer an open ticket but one support to get a hold of me support was good and thorough they answered all of my questions. I cannot speak of quality of results or speed of service. But I definitely say for the price it's a service that you should check out.

SEO
  • guys how is the solving success rate after recaptcha changes few days ago? 
  • revi I didn't hear of any changes. What exactly did change?

I'm thinking about trying Captchaeater service so it will be nice to know the success rate.
  • Asking because recaptcha launched new batches of captchas and made some changes few days ago. Spamvilla and reverseproxies got 15-20% solving right now. They are training their ocr's right now for improve. Anyone know how about Captchaeater and Eve's ocr's working now?
  • testing is over we already launch the paid subscription

so any reviews, how did the tests go? or you just want us to test it more while paying for it? Also your webpage kinda sucks, no info, no nothing, definitely better options there at the moment

i wanted to signup but the lack of info on the websites made me not to
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    The success rate is also not so good
  • @miren we will extend your subscription, our service is back to normal, we were hit by the recaptcha update. 

@rogerw our website really sucks we are busy working on mollom and solve media, you can make an account and pm us on skype so we can give you 2 days trial..

• @nitros sign up for an account and hit us up in skype so that we can give you a trial Skype: captchaeaterhelp 
  • @spyrodelphi Will do. Thanks.