Skip to content

important messages icon

edited January 2014 in Need Help
So, in latest update we get this new feature, but how to find what is wrong when we see this icon??

Comments

• Right click on the project -> Show important messages 
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    edited January 2014
    I doubt there is anyone who doesn't have those red alerts? Cause even if I am using private proxies, lots of search engines and 60sec time between quieries, I still have the red alert of blocked proxies on every project..
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Together with blocked proxy messages I get some long spin text messages of engine footprints.. Does it mean that these footprints didn't find anything or is it a bug in error messages that it shows it as a long spin text (all footprints together) ? I haven't customized footprints.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven is there a list of expected messages?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Is it working properly? I have no search engines on any projects but only a few show that as an important message
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

well maybe i should remove the "search engine block" message. It's still "beta" on what seems to be important and what not.

Right now it shows important messages as:

1. no targets left

2. errors from captcha services

3. search engine blocking

1. Don't we already have a color for no targets left?
    2/3. Can't this be found by just running a test on your proxies and seeing if they pass Google?

@Brandon

1. that got removed and is now in that message thing added. And I added it in a much better way without performance issues

2. no, captcha services go down or you run out of credits...so it should be visible somewhere else than in log only.

@Sven, makes sense. Will that increase performance?
    yes, latest version should work way better
    @Sven, do those messages stay forever? Is there a way to disable it system wide? I have 200 private proxies and sometimes 1 goes bad, I don't want to see the message because I have one bad proxy.
    edited January 2014
    Wrong thread, ignore...
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    I just looked everywhere in the hope there was a way of turning the annoying things off

you can turn it off in some update later on ;)

Though it's just an icon!

Its annoying me, I have loads of them, one on everything :D

Just telling me that it missed a captcha with mega ocr

If I was to check each and every error message, I would loose three hours of my life, which could be better spent looking at Kylie pictures :D

I'm with @LeeG, I appreciate the innovation, this particular feature just doesn't interest me. I'm sure others will love it.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    The only problem i have with it is that it interferes with the ways the tiers are displayed/structured.
    They are no longer aligned properly when you have the icon so it makes it harder to see what is T1, T2 etc.
    @sven - Can we have global disable or could you put the icon at the end of the project name please?
  • I really need to voice my appreciation of your innovation as well, as Brandon did. I really love the constant updates and it just proves that you are constantly optimizing it, making new features, and listening to the community. It's only to be expected that every single update can't be completely flawless because making changes to this program is not just pressing a button.

Are you really the only developer of this great program (ser)? I've been wondering this for quite some time now!
  • Yep plus one on @fakenickal, another example of Sven's amazing commitment to continuous evolution of GSA SER. Yo @sven, you are the man!
  • What is the search engine blocking trying to say? I get the message 

maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled postingNo targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

But I don't understand what it means. Does it mean it thinks my site is blocked?
  • i receive the same message, what mean?"

maybe blocked by search engines, no url extraction chosenNo targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no url extraction chosen)"
  • @Sven , just find out we can't select multi projects and clear that important messages for all, but only have to clear that each project a time. can we have that?

@Dunce fixed in next version

@LeeG what messages do you get too often? It all needs some optimization to not spam but I see a need for this.

I keep getting the one about a problem with mega ocr

Our net aint too good here at present, I have to wait for the wind to drop and stop blowing our antenna to geet enough internet speed to access my vps, or I would give more info on it

Wind 0.2mbps No wind 4mbps :D

Just checked

ip blocked > normal one you get with shared proxies and searches

No search engines selected error on t1's > I use serengines, so don't select any search engines. Plus you get a warning about that when you save a project.

mega ocr error > your know mega ocr don't do every captcha

whats the exact megaocr message?

undefined error message is the one that has appeared every where

ok thats fixed already. So next version should be less stressy for you.
    Big off button for the feature, which fat fingered old fart can easily find? :D
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    i always have spamvilla error:  undefined error message...