Just found a bug in the scribd script.

Line 202: variable must be user=article_title

must be: variable must be used=article_title

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks, fixed for upcoming version :)
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    I'm not searching for those. I find them by accident today :)

clipbucket.ini

line 115: cb_captcha=captcha%

should be: cb_captcha=%captcha%
    every bug found is welcome to make it more "bug less" ;)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How many bugs have you solved so far? I'd guess around a few thousand by now. The program runs very smoothly ;-)
    I stopped counting :)
  • major spelling bug in log ;)
    [ ] Attention! No more targets. No engines selected but also no compditor analysis wanted.

sounds like the german word "konditor" which is a cake baker =P~
  • @Ozz: Since you posted about spelling errors, and I just now read this post of yours, I couldn't resist...

(The end of your response in the following thread.)

"...it supports +15 different blog enines easily."

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/682/using-gsa-like-scrapebox-blog-commenting-question#Item_6

What is a blog "enine" anyway?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Also when you run a global list only and the warning for "No search egnine was chosen" with no SE's selected.  :-B
  • lol, "enines" is a hidden platform I've scripted ;)
    it posts to all engines that are not supported yet by hacking the admin account and demask the site :D
  • edited October 2012
    I suggest all users use this new "enine" platform with care. I suspect not only will your email account get blacklisted, but they will reverse-hack your own computer system and send someone named "Guido" to have a "talk" with you.
  • because of that I'm using a north korean internet provider

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited October 2012
    Another spelling error is "update avaliable" - it should be "update available"  :-B

• Trackback.ini

search term="Trackback URI for this" ... "Trackback für spezifische URI dieses Eintrags"

should be -> "Trackback URL for this" ... "Trackback für spezifische URL dieses Eintrags"
    thats actually a valid footprint for some sites. URI -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_resource_identifier
  • OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    Ouch, I just compared both results in google and thought that this is wrong because G gave me way more results with the "URL" term.
    hmm i can add that as well to the search terms