Skip to content

How many verified links do you get daily?

Just wanted to get everyone's figures

I used to get 5000 daily verified with 20 projects but now I'm struggling to get even 300 a day with the exact same profile - not sure what happened?

Comments

• Since I made alterations to good vs bad engines, my submission, therefore my LPM is very very low. I was earlier doing around 75K submissions daily but just 1500-3500 verified daily. Now I do at least 4K verified daily despite of of submissions being around 17-20K.
  • since I switched 2 days ago to "use global list only" in order to make use of the 3+ days full time scraping using GSA
    my LpM is in the range of 0.08
    before in simple "active" mode my LpM was in the range of 1.5

so my submissions per day are around 300-500 and my verified per day 80-100

while I use multiple different ISP for my broadband connection and my bandwidth may  be mostly 1-2 Mbps and max 4Mbps
    I still feel that GSA submits / processes my list like snail=mail

during the past several years using different tools, the submission to instant verification ratio always has been in the range of 15-max 20% all else is pending approval and some never get approved
    GSA verification rate also is around 16-17%

enough to be happy IF the submission could be faster

Looking at YOUR numbers, you really should be happy (and I still have to learn using GSA - its just about one week since I started

• OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    @hans51: keep in mind that your are on a trial which is limited in submissions and you are using public proxies which causing low submission rates by nature (as most of them are dead)
  • @Ozz
    why trilal - what kind of trial??
    I have regular fully paid GSA license and CB license both paid several days ago

and I do test public proxies every few hours to make sure all dead ones are disabled
  • Would I be better off using scrape box for targets and only use gsa to submit?
  • @hans51 Public proxies suck. :D

Invest in private proxies, BuyProxies has good price and nice proxies too. You'll notice a difference immediately when using pub vs pvt proxies.
  • I had ZERO problems with pub proxies during initial scraping
    the current LOW speed for submissions must have another reason as the submissions are made directly = w/o proxies and yet no matter what ISP I use and how mahy threads I select, most of the time GSA runs on 1-2 threads with repeated frequent times on 0 thread with 0 data transfer for several seconds each time ,,,,
    same whether I configure 8 threads, 22 or 30 or 120 = GSA is like sleeping, CPU is mostly in the low 1 digit - often 0
    I have one laptop doing nothing else but GSA
    hence no question about local resources

I still have UD and there I can easily do in one hr what GSA does in a full 24 hr session but for obvious reasons of havinng a whole buunch more platforms / opportunities I would love to completely change to GSA, Just need to figure out how to wake up GSA
  • most propably the reason that your submission rate is low is because SER just has no target URLs to post to. this happens due to the fact that your proxies for scraping are blocked or dead which will result in no new target urls.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited July 2013
    Screenshot below, using my newly built home machine. these figures are from 0:00am to now, which is 11 and a half hours of running time at 350 threads with automatically verification turned on.

I'm posting to Article, Social networks, wikis mostly with the occasional projects having profiles and blog comments for lower tiers. Around 140 projects running at the same time and 13 engines selected for all projects, 30 semi dedi proxies from proxy-hub.

machine specs:

Intel i73770k
    16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz
    Asus Maximus V Extreme

internet connection:
    around 100mb download
    15mb upload

I get around 100k verified a day.

ow Edit: I haven't touched my engines or checked my stats to tweak the selections yet..
  • @Tim89

That's beast man. How many search engines do you use? I'm doing at 10 LPM (lol) after tweaking posting engines.
    I only use the UK engines..

I really need to go through the posting engines to increase my lpm even further but I got so many campaigns running at the moment, those verifieds are split between 5 websites so I'm basically building 20k links per site really.
  • what are you doing to get so many targets from articles, social networks and wikis?
  • @Sven

I wanted to bid my opinion on a possible new feature that I was thinking in mind since days. But let's say it today.

When one gets too many projects going on, making a minor change like increasing search engines, or checking/unchecking options like post to global sites list for whether selected or all projects gets difficult to edit one by one.

So how about you just give a common edit window, just like edit/create new project window, but it will only have the options window, so from there, we can make changes to all projects for certain options at once without going to edit each project individually. Its very time consuming and to be honest little frustrating too. :P

What @ron or @LeeG has to say about it? Would be interested to know.

Apologize if such a thing exists which I may not be knowing.

Cheers.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Pratik yes this would be useful I guess.
  • @Sven Thanks, sounds great.

Perhaps an option called "Mass Edit" in the Edit drop down menu, for whether selected or all projects.

Cheers.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Pratik & @sven - that's why I use macros... you can easily do that using macros..and it saves much time when many projects. 

Another way of dealing with it is the select by mask feature. Here you select projects that you often edit together and so you just select all the projects in one go and make your edit. So for me this feature already exists. 
  • @AlexR I'm sure if this would exist, @Sven would definitely post that maybe. For example, what you're saying, can it edit (load for example) a new Search Engine Selection list? Mass edit (ticking for example) various options such as post to global sites and all other checkboxes available in edit/new project option tab?
    @rodol

I just have quite a broad list of keywords and I run on 600-1000 threads most of the time.
  • do you thick always use keyword?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Pratik - yes, it does exist! For example, what you're saying, can it edit (load for example) a new Search Engine Selection list? --> YES.
  • @AlexR I might be wrong still but I don't think you're getting me. Are you able to import, lets say a list of 100 search engines for example, TO ALL PROJECTS at ONCE without editing them INDIVIDUALLY? I don't think so.

Perhaps @Sven can confirm this.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Pratik - the answer is yes to your question. 
  • @AlexR, I still don't believe so. For example when you select multiple projects, the Edit button is grayed out (doesn't work).
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Pratik, it does exist, but the only time I used it, it botched up a bunch of my projects. Be careful what you ask for...
  • @ron Lol, I saw it just couple of hours ago and was happy to find it, but I noticed it also messed up other options too links Links Per Day, etc.

Luckily, I was smart ass to save my project just in case anything like this happens. So I immediately reverted it.

But I think that option is useful and should be modified in a way we get to select what we want to use, i.e. other options should not be affected by the change.
  • Btw,

This is my new personal achievement. Although my LPM now sucks (around 15 or sometimes even less around 10 or below) I submitted 20K links (20036 to be specific) today the whole day, and when I manually verified, I obtained 8295 verified links out of those 20K, so meaning roughly 41.4% verified links were obtained despite the low LPM and submissions.

This is cool for me because even when I was making 75K submissions daily, the most I ever obtained was around 4-4.5K, so this is definitely great.

Yeah, its true that I have a complex seeing low LPM when compared to others (lol) but I will try to just see now as that I'm obtaining good % of verified links daily, and that's what is most important here.

I'll see how it goes all day long today and will tomorrow report if the same continues.

Thank you.
  • pratik i been searching this forum get high verified links how do you manage get 41% verified this is half day my submited good but low verified anyone can help me out get higher verified links

• edited July 2013
    Today's states:

Submitted around 13.6K links and got 5066 verified (manually).

That serves the verified ratio to around 37.25% which is still great.

@lioncool Please also remember that I submit to Submitted/Verified links. Take some time to see your submitted vs verified stats and discard low quality engines. I also am now using lesser search engines (5-6).

Edit: Just saw the proxies to be 1089. Assuming those are public right? That's one of the major reason probably. Public proxies sucks, can result in good submissions but verified ratio might be very low.