Skip to content

Comments

• Thank you for sharing. This is very helpful for me.
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    ironically this guide is from a guy who hates SER with the bottom of his heart, hehe. also wondering that he got banned at BHW. anyway, its a good read IIRC.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Oh why does he hate it?
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    i can only assume he was hating it because SER is competing with his "WhiteHat Service". whenever someone was asking at BHW about the quality of links that comes from SER than you could be sure that he comes up with something like "SER only builts the crappiest link" or "along with SENuke its the worst tool ever" and so on.

funny enough that he is banned because he missed to deliver what he has promised and didn't even pay his VAs and someone were complaining about the quality of the links that were below of any Fiverr job according to this shitlist thread.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Pfff yea arguing about quality of links with SER does not really bring a good light on his knowledge about SER or SEO. You can define the quality by using strong filters. And in the end you can create your own engines for it.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Not much new here however:

"
    To sum this up, what you need to look is for contextual backlinks. Use contextual backlinks like web 2.0 blogs, guest posts and doc sharing sites to link with your exact anchor and use backlinks like web directories or social bookmarks to link with brand anchors (like site.com)."

It would be nice feature if GSA could do that - post specific link types eg Branding Anchor to specific website types (eg Wiki)
  • It already can "use domain as anchor" - just create templates for your projects and duplicate those.

lol'd @ his shitlist thread
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    That info is so wack, basic dog passage stuff.

He go banned because he was taking peoples money and not keeping up with the work I think.