Skip to content

Best way to combo gsa catpcha breaker and captcha sniper?

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
Is this even recommended or would it be counterproductive? If the former, what's the best way to have this setup properly?

I have just been using gsa's for months now but I just got an email with an updated 'new and improved' version of CS so i figured I would give that a go again.

Thanks

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

It used to be counter preductive

When cb first got released, I did a comparison test on here as I was learning to push ser and sharing a lot of results

At the time I tried three ways

cb and csx

csx

cb

CB on its own was the hands down winner

I still run those same settings to this day and do 50k+ verified daily

On a good day, I can do double that

Also remember, the more tools you run, the less resources you will have for ser to run building links

• i should keep my mouth shut regarding CS because of the recent "conflict" at BHW, lol. but i still believe that everyone should make his own experiences with the tools.

this thread has some infos about how to set up CB along with CS. if i'm not wrong its only possible to set up in SER and not in CB itself (as second service).
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    cool thanks guys. ill run a test at some point with the new cs update

any idea if cs would run slower if the folder is being stored in dropbox vs static desktop? i asked the dev but he didnt know
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

You need to ask what special instructions he gives to all his intergaltic customers since according to his sales thread he has the best captcha software in the milky way  8-}

If he cant sort out a mere earthling, what chance has he got if Darth Vader wants a copy or for that matter Ming the Merciless from Mongo

• i am installed this cs4, but it cannot connect to internet. wonderful software, looks like will continue to use only CB