Skip to content

What are these Fields?

2»

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited September 2012
    Interesting thread. I think we have got to a point where there are many users and these issues need to be addressed. I agree that there should be a paid members section of the forum. Let Sven focus on coding. 

I have noticed many questions repeated, and the more users the more this is getting out of control. I am no technical whizz, and would like to contribute. So I am trying to amalgamate the knowledge into a best practice guide that people can follow step by step (almost the pre-FAQ post to read). This way, the questions that will remain are the more technical ones. Also - it will remove many of the errors that people are getting because of "wrong" configurations. This way, errors that people will report will be the ones that are new and not due to configuration. It takes a while to get your head around this tool and I like the way that @S4nt0s discourages users who know nothing about SEO and expect miracles with it to first learn a bit more SEO. 

Many users are too lazy to watch videos, or their internet is too slow. That's why I've tried with screenshots with the best practice guide. 

Just a big thank you to all who contribute! Keep up the good work!