Skip to content

80% drop on verified rate

2»

Comments

• Even my shitty VPS with 1 Core is getting 5-6 LPM, thank god I've upgraded. My verified rates are okay, but it may be too much projects running. Testing on new server soon. 
  • Im running 5 projects for a week now and i get a very very low verified rate

http://i.imgur.com/XRYZw8x.png

and i can see this , what is this btw?
    http://i.imgur.com/tl4Q6Sx.png
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This (round xyz) is only appearing if the program is constantly verifying without submitting.
  • @Sven - so what did i do wrong? im using the methods that i've been using for almost 7 months now. I think GSA SER or CS has the problem on this :(
    Sorry I have no idea without seeing any logs.
  • Sven i see that in latest ver. in moodle engine files there are two search term lines but first one is hided.
    i think this is by mistake because i have checked all other engine files and none of engine file hide their search term.
    ;search term=inurl:user/ "You are not logged in. (Login)"|............
    Thats no mistake...reads some lines below...I made a comment there.
  • ok thanks.
  • @Sven - here is the my overnyt log sir, hope you could find the main problem :(. thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iunnhki3owj2y80/GSA+Logs2.log
    @lrichard2112 wow 50MB+ log files...with all kinds of projects in it. Sorry but thats way to much to look at. It would have been different if you would have run one project to debug on.
  • @Sven - sorry about that sir , im now running 1 project and will send logs tom morning.

(3:53PM here)
  • I can confirm I am facing same problem..I have 9 projects running ..before [i think 8-10 days back] I was getting 60-80 verified links per project per day. Now all old project finished and I started new project 10 days back. all these new projects have got only 8-10 verified links throught these 10 days [For old project which I stopped 10 days back,  I was getting 500-600 verified links in 10 days]..

I have stopped all the projects now. and just running 2 projects since morning..with 30 submission per day setting..

Project 1 [only Social network] - started 5 hours back..submitted 130 ..now it just shows 17 verified and all submitted links are deleted [so submitted colomn shows 0 while verified shows 17]
    Project 2 [only wiki] - started 4 hours back..submitted 436 .. verified only 27..all submitted domains are now deleted..so submission colomn shows 0 and verified shows 27]

I am going to run a new project tonight..will option 'don't delete url' checked so that i can have list of all submitted urls..then will upload log file and see why SER is submitting hundreds of urls but can't verify them..
  • i'm getting similar issues verified has dropped off a cliff.

@sven an updates on this?

thanks.
  • Yes I am there too ... verified is in the hole... no idea what is going on ... this makes me worried as I don't want to have to roll back to get it going correctly again.
  • are you using proxies for email verification? i would turn that off for a while to see if it make a difference to see if your proxies are banned or maybe can't connect to your accounts because of
    a) your settings (SSL for example) or
    b) SER has wrongly detect your proxies as Trans/Socks and try to use them to log into your accounts

thats just a guess though.
  • edited June 2013
    For me .. submission is not problem..I think SER verifies accounts without problem..and then submit your article ..thats without problem..so if my setting is to submit 30 post per day..it does it correctly and then pause the project ..

but when it comes to verify those links..i get lots of

[-] Verification not successful->removed - [url]

when i go to that url I have found that SER is looking at wrong places..like one of my project is Social network but SER is trying to verify site which is social bookmarking...

I have no idea and can't come up with explanation what is going on here ..but my verification rate is less than 10% [when it was 50-70% before]...

Only way is to run 1 single campaign and upload logs for Sven to find out what is going on..i am going to setup that today and will upload logs...

• @ozz don't think so i always check for proxy bans.  but just to be sure i turned them off and on again no available.
  • @Sven - excuse sir, any updates on whats wrong on my SER?
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    how many emails are you guys using for each project and do you share them across the projects?

btw @sonic81: whats the deal to post your spam ("5 Quick Changes You Can Make To Instantly Boost Your LPM") in activity? i mean, c'mon man, you are better than that.
  • edited June 2013
    i historically have shared my emails over other projects i don't know if any ser recent changes have rendered that not working

@ozz you following my profile? :)  haha 

i didn't post that in the forum, i posted it on my profile page, theres no sig option in this forum like other ones.  i don't think it's spam people only see it if they click on my profile.

anyway i took it off this forum is probably not the right place for it hah.
  • k, my bad :D

i would try to just use 10 new emails per projects which aren't shared across the projects. hope that helps a bit.
  • @Ozz - im using 1 hotmail per projects.

10 email? so that will boost my LPM? o.O