Skip to content

v5.77 not verifying links

londonseolondonseo London, UK
@sven - Dont know if its just me but i cant get SER to verify links - i have tried this about 20 times and its just removing all the submitted links with the verified column at ZERO. I have used different kinds of emails - hotmail, my domain catchall and setting up a single email account on 2 different domains and it still does the same thing.

I am using a list of verified wikis that i use everyday and when i check all the emails that ive used i can see the confirmation emails in there but SER wont verify them

Thanks

Comments

• do you have "remove after 1st verification try" activated? that would be an explanation for the submission decrease at least.

keep an eye on your log. what does it say?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It is verifying though it might be a proxy problem at the end if you see it is downloading the submitted site and a double click on it shows the link on that url in the browser.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @ozz i dont have that option activated - the log says 100% verification (round 1) not succesfull > removed
    @sven - my proxies are fine -
  • anything that might block SER from doing its thing like AV/Firewall?
    edited May 2013
    yse ive got malwarebytes and eset security on but they've always been there
     - my proxies are fine - I heard that way to often  :-/ Get me a sample project/log and I have a look why it is not verifying, but it is working nicely for me and seems to be for anyone else. 
    @ sven - how do i send you the sample log?
    pastebin and url in pm
  • Same problem :/
    same answer to you @crogers0609
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @Sven - Check my post in this thread:   https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3777/80-drop-on-verified-rate

Not a proxy issue for sure.
    v5.81 has fixed it for me!
    @sven - it looks like the verification  problem has started again since the last 2 versions or so.
    Please, provide details and not some speculations.