Skip to content

[TUTORIAL] How to publish one or more articles in your PBN (Wordpress) with GSASER

Hi, today we are going to see how we can publish on our PBN made with Wordpress, for this we need two things.

[1] ZD.PHP
[2] ZD_Wordpress.ini

Both files are attached in the zip at the end.

Well, the installation is very easy:

[1] Open zd.php and enter a "key" value that you like the most, which is unique for the entire PBN where you are going to publish with GSASER.
[2] Upload the zd.php file to the ROOT of your domain with Wordpress.
[3] Copy and paste ZD_Wordpress.ini into the Engines folder where you have GSASER installed.

And that's it, now all that's left is to create a campaign and configure it as always, the only difference is that you have to enter the "KEY" that you have configured in zd.php, example:

You don't need to create categories in Wordpress, automatically, any category that you enter in GSASER will be created automatically if it doesn't exist.

With this example, we can trick GSASER into making it look like it registers and logs in to each domain of our PBN, this is good, since we can publish as many times as we want (ideal for creating a PBN from scratch).

All the URLs to import into GSASER should be like the following:
httpx://www.yourdomain.com/zd.php
httpx://www.yourdomain2.com/zd.php
more..

(I use httpx to avoid generating a toxic link in the forum)

Don't worry, as it is impossible for another SEO to find out your entire PBN through this, since if the KEY is not entered, it will always show a 404 error in wordpress. ;)

And that's it, remember that only your imagination is the limit in GSASER, and basically, in your daily life. ;)

Regards!

Comments

• Thanks friends
    Thanked by 1Oscar
  • Thank you very much for sharing such a great tutorial
    Thanked by 1Oscar
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Oscar
    Thank you for the share.

Now all we need is a GSA SER function not to make 10,000 posts to the same engine a day.
    Is there an option for post status- i.e. posted or draft?
    Possible to add random scheduling when it posts?
    Thanked by 1Oscar
  • @oscar Nice! Thanks for the share! Was mulling over idea of  if I could use one of old Wordpress type files and get posting to Wordpress the other day. I guess you solved it!  :)
    I'm glad, if you want a particular modification ask me. :)
    royalmice said:
    @Oscar
    Thank you for the share.

Now all we need is a GSA SER function not to make 10,000 posts to the same engine a day.
    Here is a screenshot of the configuration of this campaign for the example:

In this way, only 2 articles are published per engine (Articles) and one account.

By draft mode, do you mean WordPress? If we do that, there will be no URL to verify and the submission would not be reliable if it is published or not.
  • edited August 11
    @royalmice if you want to publish draft articles and you don't mind the URL that GSASER accepts, I think you can do what you say. ;)

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited August 13
    Oscar said:
    royalmice said:
    @Oscar
    Thank you for the share.

In this way, only 2 articles are published per engine (Articles) and one account.

By draft mode, do you mean WordPress? If we do that, there will be no URL to verify and the submission would not be reliable if it is published or not.
    Thank you for reminding me about the scheduling option.
    I have yet to test it, but was wondering what the post author will be using your method?
    Are there any restrictions on the key:   can it be number and characters upper and lower case, like this example: DB!iBG##Efmjh1B^

• royalmice said:
    Oscar said:
    royalmice said:
    @Oscar
    Thank you for the share.

I have yet to test it, but was wondering what the post author will be using your method?
    Are there any restrictions on the key:   can it be number and characters upper and lower case, like this example: DB!iBG##Efmjh1B^

If you have 1 author in Wordpress (besides the administrator), all posts will be published under his name. If you have more authors, they will be assigned randomly.

I have tested your password and it works perfectly, the PHP file has no limitation as the entry is not satinized. In GSASER I had doubts and after the test, everything works fine with the password you have given as an example. ;)
    Thanked by 1royalmice
    Oscar said:
    royalmice said:
    Oscar said:
    royalmice said:
    @Oscar
    Thank you for the share.

If you have 1 author in Wordpress (besides the administrator), all posts will be published under his name. If you have more authors, they will be assigned randomly.

I have tested your password and it works perfectly, the PHP file has no limitation as the entry is not satinized. In GSASER I had doubts and after the test, everything works fine with the password you have given as an example. ;)
    Thanks, I appreciate that, i also send you a PM with a private request.
    Been having some fun with the code, added a few more options.

• royalmice said:
    Been having some fun with the code, added a few more options.

You can also put a featured image. ;)
    Featured image is a must for me! Especially if you want some referral traffic from your tiers for sites that when you share the link its grabbing a featured image to make nice post rather then just the logo every time. I spend some time on featured image not so much to be added to the post, as I hide it sometimes, but to be added to the tier post. Social news sites for example and some bookmarking types that will grab the featured image and post in when you share or add your post link. Great way to add your descriptive keyword in filename and image alt text without making the page look spammy too! Takes time but worth it for money sites and for some better second tier links.
    Thanks for the idea, featured image - done

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • edited August 13
    royalmice said:
    Featured image is a must for me! Especially if you want some referral traffic from your tiers for sites that when you share the link its grabbing a featured image to make nice post rather then just the logo every time. I spend some time on featured image not so much to be added to the post, as I hide it sometimes, but to be added to the tier post. Social news sites for example and some bookmarking types that will grab the featured image and post in when you share or add your post link. Great way to add your descriptive keyword in filename and image alt text without making the page look spammy too! Takes time but worth it for money sites and for some better second tier links.

Great! Now I was messing around with using a local image, it works fine but the macro is failing: %data_url-%image%%, if you use the local image: %data_url-C:\text.jpg% it works fine, but not when assigning it from the form variable. :)

@Sven Does the data_url macro not accept custom form variables?
    edited August 13
    Oscar said:
    royalmice said:

Great! Now I was messing around with using a local image, it works fine but the macro is failing: %data_url-%image%%, if you use the local image: %data_url-C:\text.jpg% it works fine, but not when assigning it from the form variable. :)

Have you tried these options:

[Featured_Image]
    type=text
    hint=Enter the URL of the featured image or use a macro to select a random image.
    default=%spinfile-images.txt%  # or use %spinfolder-images/%

Thanked by 1Oscar
  • royalmice said:
    Oscar said:
    royalmice said:

Have you tried these options:

[Featured_Image]
    type=text
    hint=Enter the URL of the featured image or use a macro to select a random image.
    default=%spinfile-images.txt%  # or use %spinfolder-images/%

I had in mind to add a base image and then generate the image + title in zp.php, so each image is unique, maybe an automatic change of background color, but maybe it's not a good idea. :)

That's why I use that macro, since it converts the image to base64 and I capture and modify it faster than from https.

I'm glad to see how little by little a powerful system is emerging with ideas from everyone. :)
    edited August 14
    Random post colour is possible
    edited August 14
     sorry i removed my last post because when even i paste php in a code element here it gets all mushed together.

@royalmice nice tweak!

I wonder would type=text work for image url's best? Or type=url and using hosted image url's work better? If at all?

I would use type=url 

• type=text: Offers flexibility, allowing any input, including URLs, but doesn't validate if it's a correct URL. Best for experienced users who are likely to input correct data.

• type=url: Provides basic validation to ensure the input is a valid URL, which helps prevent errors. Best when you want to ensure only proper URLs are entered.

For handling image URLs, type=url is generally better because it validates the input, reducing the risk of mistakes. type=text is more flexible but doesn’t enforce URL correctness.

• Great, if you need anything, just give me a call, I'm currently working on something you'll like more. :)
    Thanked by 1royalmice
    Oscar said:
    Great, if you need anything, just give me a call, I'm currently working on something you'll like more. :)
    Too be honest i don't post from GSA SER to WP, it is easier for me to just use Zim Writer where i create my content for that, or i use SEO NEO where my own wp domains are added.  

I am curious what you are working on that I will like, come on don't be such a teaser, tell us what it is.  :)

• Thanks a lot for the share, i am going to start setting this up for my own PBN.  Is it possible to get the updated coding for the .ini file to include feature image, tags and post date?
  • Thanks a lot for the share, i am going to start setting this up for my own PBN.  Is it possible to get the updated coding for the .ini file to include feature image, tags and post date?
    This is a modification by @royalmice and he is probably testing it, you can contact him.

@royalmice
    Too be honest i don't post from GSA SER to WP, it is easier for me to just use Zim Writer where i create my content for that, or i use SEO NEO where my own wp domains are added.  
    I see what you mean I have other places I can post to wordpress from that are already set up also. This still pretty neat though.

I see you use ZimWritter and RankMath. Is there a reason you would use one over the other? I guess Zim maybe work in more places. Do you see any key features that would make software worth paying monthly/yearly fee even if you can build your own - already scraping comparing top 10 results, adding lists and FAQ's etc. Just wondering as I know your still paying monthly there but also still need to pay for ChatGPT and scraping owl? Is the prompt library that good there? 
    I am curious what you are working on that I will like, come on don't be such a teaser, tell us what it is.  

If I'm correct about what this is maybe you'll be able to cancel some of your subscriptions  ;)

@oscar if you keep giving things away for free there will be no market left, lol  :)

In Spain, even when you go for a beer, they give you a free appetizer. xD

But if everything goes well and works as I want, it won't be free, but almost. ;)
    edited August 15
    @royalmice
    I see what you mean I have other places I can post to wordpress from that are already set up also. This still pretty neat though.

I see you use ZimWritter and RankMath. Is there a reason you would use one over the other? I guess Zim maybe work in more places. Do you see any key features that would make software worth paying monthly/yearly fee even if you can build your own - already scraping comparing top 10 results, adding lists and FAQ's etc. Just wondering as I know your still paying monthly there but also still need to pay for ChatGPT and scraping owl? Is the prompt library that good there? 
    No this ZD-WordPress  engine is a great add on for many, i think it will help many.

Seriously? You have not heard of Zimwriter ???

Comparing Zim Writer and Rank Math is like comparing apples with oranges.

Zim Writer --> Is an AI content generator - The best on the market as far as I am concerned
    Rank Math ---> Is a WordPress SEO plugin
    edited August 15
    was not a good idea, might annoy some sensitive people
    Thanks a lot for the share, i am going to start setting this up for my own PBN.  Is it possible to get the updated coding for the .ini file to include feature image, tags and post date?
    I have not had time to test it yet,, been swamped with work.
    Ii will share it after I have tested it and confirmed it is working. I have asked @Oscar if it is O.K to share hos engine in a blog post \ tutorial on my site, and he kindly agreed, so if you can wait till end of the week then i should have the post ready.

Here is a sneak peek at the php file i have, which will show what i have added to it:

// Variables post
    $post_key = isset( $_POST['key'] ) ? $_POST['key'] : '';
    $post_register = isset( $_POST['register'] ) ? $_POST['register'] : '';
    $post_login = isset( $_POST['login'] ) ? $_POST['login'] : '';
    $post_title = isset( $_POST['title'] ) ? $_POST['title'] : '';
    $post_content = isset( $_POST['content'] ) ? $_POST['content'] : '';
    $post_category = isset( $_POST['category'] ) ? $_POST['category'] : '';
    $post_tags = isset( $_POST['post_tags'] ) ? $_POST['post_tags'] : ''; // Updated for post tags
    $post_scheduling = isset( $_POST['scheduling'] ) ? $_POST['scheduling'] : 'Post Now';
    $post_date = isset( $_POST['post_date'] ) ? $_POST['post_date'] : '';
    $days_to_post = isset( $_POST['days_to_post'] ) ? intval($_POST['days_to_post']) : 0;
    $featured_image = isset($_POST['featured_image']) ? $_POST['featured_image'] : ''; // Added for featured image

Thanked by 1truthealer07
    @royal of course I have heard of Zimwriter and I have Rank Math on majority my sites. There's a ton of AI Writer options and I have my own solution as well - I was just wondering if maybe some newer additions to ZimWritter may make it worth looking at again or why you personally like it best?
    Comparing Zim Writer and Rank Math is like comparing apples with oranges.
    I agree but I guess if there was comparison it would be CONTENT AI part of RANKMATH to ZIMWRITER? Not an seo plugin compared to an AI writer - the content AI part of it is what I'm talking/wondering about.
    I would not use Rank Math ai writer in the same conversation when talking about ZimmWriter. If you are looking for things to compare ZimmWriter  with then the below are products similar to Zimmwriter.

1. Jasper AI (formerly Jarvis) - A versatile AI writing tool that helps generate blog posts, social media content, and more with various templates and AI assistance.

2. Writesonic - An AI-powered content generator that creates high-quality content for blogs, ads, landing pages, and other marketing materials.

3. Copy.ai - Specializes in generating marketing copy for various platforms, including blogs, social media, and email campaigns.

4. Rytr - An AI writing assistant that helps create content for different purposes, including blogs, emails, and ads, with an easy-to-use interface.

5. Scalenut - Offers AI-powered content creation with a focus on SEO, helping users create optimized blog posts, articles, and other written content.

These tools, like Zimm Writer, use AI to streamline the content creation process, making it easier and faster to produce high-quality content. 

I do use Rank Math Pro on all of my WordPress websites since it came out, and I like it far better than Yoast which i used in the past.

Why do I like Zimmwriter over the Rankmath AI module.

I prefer using Zimm Writer for content generation over the AI writer module in RankMath for a few key reasons.

Firstly, ZimmWriter offers more flexibility and customization in creating content tailored to my specific needs. It allows me to adjust the tone, style, and structure of the content more precisely, which is crucial when trying to maintain a consistent voice across my website or when targeting a specific audience.

Secondly, ZimmWriter tends to provide more in-depth and creative outputs. While the AI writer in RankMath is great for quick SEO-focused snippets and meta descriptions, Zimm Writer helps me craft longer, more nuanced articles that go beyond basic SEO requirements. This is especially important for producing high-quality blog posts or detailed guides that require a more sophisticated approach.

Another advantage is that ZimmWriter often integrates better with my existing workflow. Since I manage multiple aspects of content creation, from research to editing, having a dedicated tool like Zimm Writer that specializes in content generation fits better with my process than an all-in-one tool like RankMath, which is primarily focused on SEO.

Lastly, using a specialized tool like ZimmWriter gives me more control over the creative process. It’s designed specifically for content generation, so it’s packed with features and settings that allow me to refine the output to match my exact requirements, something that a more general-purpose tool like RankMath’s AI writer might not offer to the same extent.

In summary, while RankMath’s AI writer is convenient for quick SEO tasks, ZimmWriter provides me with the creative flexibility, depth, and control I need to produce high-quality content that stands out.

I am not trying to promote Zimmwriter and I won't drop any link for it here, anybody want to know more about it can do a Google search for it.

Oscar said:
    Great, if you need anything, just give me a call, I'm currently working on something you'll like more. :)
    Hi Oscar,

I have sent you a PM with the revised zd.php and zd_wordpres.ini  p and a screen cast video showing you some snagged i ran into with these due to server security rules, please have a look and let me know if those edits work for you.

Sorry for the short reply but really busy on the moment.

Thanks
  • Escribe tu comentario
    royalmice said:
    Oscar said:
    Hi Oscar,

I have sent you a PM with the revised zd.php and zd_wordpres.ini  p and a screen cast video showing you some snagged i ran into with these due to server security rules, please have a look and let me know if those edits work for you.

Sorry for the short reply but really busy on the moment.

Thanks

Ok, I'll look at it as soon as I have some time. ;)
    Thanked by 1royalmice

• I have 1500 WP PBNs!
    It registers very well as set up above.
    GSA is a better program than I thought.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    조보아 said:

I have 1500 WP PBNs!
    It registers very well as set up above.
    GSA is a better program than I thought.

Can I use some of your PBNs?
  • royalmice said:
    Thanks a lot for the share, i am going to start setting this up for my own PBN.  Is it possible to get the updated coding for the .ini file to include feature image, tags and post date?
    I have not had time to test it yet,, been swamped with work.
    Ii will share it after I have tested it and confirmed it is working. I have asked @Oscar if it is O.K to share hos engine in a blog post \ tutorial on my site, and he kindly agreed, so if you can wait till end of the week then i should have the post ready.

Here is a sneak peek at the php file i have, which will show what i have added to it:

// Variables post
    $post_key = isset( $_POST['key'] ) ? $_POST['key'] : '';
    $post_register = isset( $_POST['register'] ) ? $_POST['register'] : '';
    $post_login = isset( $_POST['login'] ) ? $_POST['login'] : '';
    $post_title = isset( $_POST['title'] ) ? $_POST['title'] : '';
    $post_content = isset( $_POST['content'] ) ? $_POST['content'] : '';
    $post_category = isset( $_POST['category'] ) ? $_POST['category'] : '';
    $post_tags = isset( $_POST['post_tags'] ) ? $_POST['post_tags'] : ''; // Updated for post tags
    $post_scheduling = isset( $_POST['scheduling'] ) ? $_POST['scheduling'] : 'Post Now';
    $post_date = isset( $_POST['post_date'] ) ? $_POST['post_date'] : '';
    $days_to_post = isset( $_POST['days_to_post'] ) ? intval($_POST['days_to_post']) : 0;
    $featured_image = isset($_POST['featured_image']) ? $_POST['featured_image'] : ''; // Added for featured image