Skip to content

[TUTORIAL] How to publish one or more articles in your PBN (Wordpress) with GSASER

2»

Comments

• royalmice said:
    Thanks a lot for the share, i am going to start setting this up for my own PBN.  Is it possible to get the updated coding for the .ini file to include feature image, tags and post date?
    I have not had time to test it yet,, been swamped with work.
    Ii will share it after I have tested it and confirmed it is working. I have asked @Oscar if it is O.K to share hos engine in a blog post \ tutorial on my site, and he kindly agreed, so if you can wait till end of the week then i should have the post ready.

Here is a sneak peek at the php file i have, which will show what i have added to it:

// Variables post
    $post_key = isset( $_POST['key'] ) ? $_POST['key'] : '';
    $post_register = isset( $_POST['register'] ) ? $_POST['register'] : '';
    $post_login = isset( $_POST['login'] ) ? $_POST['login'] : '';
    $post_title = isset( $_POST['title'] ) ? $_POST['title'] : '';
    $post_content = isset( $_POST['content'] ) ? $_POST['content'] : '';
    $post_category = isset( $_POST['category'] ) ? $_POST['category'] : '';
    $post_tags = isset( $_POST['post_tags'] ) ? $_POST['post_tags'] : ''; // Updated for post tags
    $post_scheduling = isset( $_POST['scheduling'] ) ? $_POST['scheduling'] : 'Post Now';
    $post_date = isset( $_POST['post_date'] ) ? $_POST['post_date'] : '';
    $days_to_post = isset( $_POST['days_to_post'] ) ? intval($_POST['days_to_post']) : 0;
    $featured_image = isset($_POST['featured_image']) ? $_POST['featured_image'] : ''; // Added for featured image

• edited September 4
    royalmice said:
    Thanks a lot for the share, i am going to start setting this up for my own PBN.  Is it possible to get the updated coding for the .ini file to include feature image, tags and post date?
    Ii will share it after I have tested it and confirmed it is working. I have asked @Oscar if it is O.K to share hos engine in a blog post \ tutorial on my site, and he kindly agreed, so if you can wait till end of the week then i should have the post ready.

Here is a sneak peek at the php file i have, which will show what i have added to it:

// Variables post
    $post_tags = isset( $_POST['post_tags'] ) ? $_POST['post_tags'] : ''; // Updated for post tags
    $post_scheduling = isset( $_POST['scheduling'] ) ? $_POST['scheduling'] : 'Post Now';
    $days_to_post = isset( $_POST['days_to_post'] ) ? intval($_POST['days_to_post']) : 0;
    $featured_image = isset($_POST['featured_image']) ? $_POST['featured_image'] : ''; // Added for featured image

I'm away from home on a trip, if not, I'll make the modification and publish it here. ;)
    Thanked by 1truthealer07
  • The engine needs to be updated, as I missed a rather important error that detects failed submissions.

Search:
    submit error=Empty title|Empty content|Empty category|No authors on wordpress|Submit failed

Edit by:
    submit failed=Empty title|Empty content|Empty category|No authors on wordpress|Submit failed

Sorry, now GSASER will notify you of any type of error and will serve to solve them, again, sorry for the inconvenience. ;)

PS. I leave it as an attachment.
  • londonseo said:
    조보아 said:

I have 1500 WP PBNs!
    It registers very well as set up above.
    GSA is a better program than I thought.

Can I use some of your PBNs?
    Are you saying you're posting on my PBN?

• londonseolondonseo London, UK
    조보아 said:
    londonseo said:
    조보아 said:

I have 1500 WP PBNs!

No! I asking for you to give me access :)
    I think he is asking if he can - doubt he is really expecting access

B)
  • londonseo said:
    조보아 said:
    londonseo said:
    조보아 said:

I have 1500 WP PBNs!

Does my PBN need access?
    Are you asking me to give you the domain address?
    조보아 said:
    londonseo said:
    조보아 said:
    londonseo said:
    조보아 said:

I have 1500 WP PBNs!

Does my PBN need access?

I am asking you to allow me post on your PBN!
  • londonseo said:
    조보아 said:
    londonseo said:
    조보아 said:
    londonseo said:
    조보아 said:

I have 1500 WP PBNs!

Does my PBN need access?

I am asking you to allow me post on your PBN!
    Yeah, me too! Pretty please :blush::blush::blush:
  • Great post! I will be using this. Thanks 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited September 19
    royalmice said:

// Variables post

POST AND DOWNLOAD REMOVED 
  • @royalmice please update the engine with the latest version I posted, as it is probably not a problem with your hosting and there is an error that is not appearing.

I would ask you please not to distort the thread, use private messages to contact users when the issue has nothing to do with the thread, thank you. :)

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited September 19
    Oscar said:
    @royalmice please update the engine with the latest version I posted, as it is probably not a problem with your hosting and there is an error that is not appearing.

I would ask you please not to distort the thread, use private messages to contact users when the issue has nothing to do with the thread, thank you. :)

Oscar WTF you are talking about man - how am i distorting the thread - i was contributing and suggesting how to improve the engine, i contacted you a month ago with the revisions i did and you said you tested it in localhost, and it worked fine. Anyway, don't worry i will stay out of our threads going forward - so much for trying to contribute.

i have removed the last post and download file.

• royalmice said:
    Oscar said:
    @royalmice please update the engine with the latest version I posted, as it is probably not a problem with your hosting and there is an error that is not appearing.

Oscar WTF you are talking about man - how am i distorting the thread - i was contributing and suggesting how to improve the engine, i contacted you a month ago with the revisions i did and you said you tested it in localhost, and it worked fine. Anyway, don't worry i will stay out of our threads going forward - so much for trying to contribute.

Sorry for my English, it's not directed at you, it's directed at those interested in publishing PBNs, it's not the topic of the thread (English is not my main language, I think it's noticeable). ;)
    Thanked by 1royalmice
  • Oscar said:
    royalmice said:
    Oscar said:

Sorry for my English, it's not directed at you, it's directed at those interested in publishing PBNs, it's not the topic of the thread (English is not my main language, I think it's noticeable). ;)

So, will someone be so kind sharing the engine with the featured image, plz :)<3
  • TheGypsy said:
    Oscar said:
    royalmice said:
    Oscar said:

So, will someone be so kind sharing the engine with the featured image, plz :)<3

When I have some free time I will update the script. ;)
  • I dont think what you see posted above will work. You can see // Added for featured image which means the code was put into AI/chatGPT and prompted to add line for featured image.

Thats not how good real coding works, unfortunately  :| 

I was also wondering same () if there was a lastest version) as thread got a bit confusing.

Yes, you are right that the thread can be confusing, I will correct the script, add extras and edit the main post to avoid confusion (especially for newcomers). :)