Skip to content

Who using premium proxies from HMA?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
I've signed up tho their service and I'm getting fresh reliable proxies list everyday.
Seems at least 300 working everyday a could save some money on private ones.
Anyone have a experience with them using premium proxies?

BTW. They won't allow using their VPN services for SEO purpose (I've asked them via email)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    we have a thread with that already. Please everyone, have a look before opening a new discussion on the same topic.
  • OK, can you please point me out to this thread as I cannot find it within forum.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3298/hide-my-ass-hma << A simple HMA on the first page would have done it ;)
  • OzzOzz
    edited April 2013
    use google with this search term:
    site:forum.gsa-online.de HMA

however, i think Sven thought you are talking about the VPN of HMA which was discussed a dozens time across the board. i suppose the proxy list from HMA is something different.
    but i advice you to not use such kind of "semi public" proxies and do you a favour and buy some semi-dedicated proxies from reliable providers like buyproxies or proxy-hub. just think about it for a minute how often they will be banned by search engines and how often they will die within a day when the list changes daily when hundreds/thousands of people using those proxies at the same time?

• Yes, that my thread is completely difference from the one you have shown me :)
    However as I said I have using them on daily basis and I'm always keep at least 300 proxies active even after 24hr (they keep replace a new list) , but the old one still alive. so I have never worried about the proxies died and also they group this proxies for you in order the speed and reliable as well as the country.
    So for me is better use them instead of paying $10 for only 10 semi proxies.
  • when they work better for you than why your are asking? ;)

as long as you don't get a shitload of "download failed" messages or banned by search engines everything is fine.
  • Just don't use it with SER. I use it with zennoposter and it's good(for now all my hotmail accounts are created this way), but for SER it's not, they could be alive when you check within the software but actually dead when you need them. SER is about massive links in shorter times, less effort, contrast to ZP. those public proxies could lead you to massive fails which is less submission & verified links.
    If you feel good with them, simple suggestion: buy some (maybe 20) private or semi-private proxies, try yourself for 1 month, then decide again. I bet you will feel "better".
  • I have experience about Hidemyass VPN connection not a proxy but many reviews are avalible i hope reviews really helps you but i suggest you Buy Vpn connection if you want to read a review from here i hope it helps you
    http://bit.ly175TivP