Skip to content

Hide My Ass (HMA)

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hello:
Lately SenukeX is recommending using HMA as the best experience over a proxy provider.
However, I have read in this forum that we can be banned if HMA sees our activity with SER.
Any experience about this?
Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I heard from customers that got banned. I would not use it as there might even be problems on submission.

You have not much control on what IP gets used for what domain. With proxies, the program can make sure to use the same proxy on one site the whole submission process. This is important as some sites reject you if the IP changes during submission. With a VPN you can not make sure this IP stays the same. 

• I have used HMA for SER before I switched to private proxies last week. The submission is low compared to private proxies. Private proxies get more done compared to VPN. Sometimes depending on where is the location of the VPN server, it can be extremely slow. And you need to set a timer to change the IP automatically for VPN.
  • HMA blows, every ip is a constant google captcha check due to the number of people using it
  • Senuke recommends HMA - probably through affiliate link.. hmmm.... rest my case.